You know you want to. You want to know what's behind the door, you know who you could be behind the door. So don't just stand there, if you dare ... if it makes you happy ... open the door, come in.

Title - White

Kai
    Admin

Title - White

Post  Kai on Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:09 pm

He felt empty.

He had never felt this way before, though he was aware it was a result of a gradual process, meaning that he could have stopped it before it got to this point.

Somehow along the way, he had just stopped mentally and merely watched as all his emotions slipped out and away of him. Happiness, sadness, hope, once out of him like feather fluctuated in his face, and he had a good chance to grasp them and take them back. But he didn't.

Kai wondered whether it was this type of state that brought people to doing drugs, whether it was because of this emptiness that junkies got drugs in the hope of being filled up, even though they all knew fro the very start that it was going to be ephemeral. However, wasn't it the same with actual happiness? Wasn't that even shorter than ephemeral?

Staring at the little white powder in the typical clear sandwich back, he cynically smiled at himself. He could have said just this once but he wasn't stupid, he knew how drugs worked, it was never "just once" no matter how strong one claimed to be. Yet, he just felt so drawn to the clear pure and harmless looking powder, he couldn't find it in himself to throw it away.

He had after all bought with his own money, might as well have used it. As he was abut to open the little bag, a sound of opening doors, made him quickly shove the little bag into his pocket, and walk towards the sink to wash his hands. He needed to be more careful, if he really wanted to go through with this.

But did he?
    Reita

Re: Title - White

Post  Reita on Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:23 pm

Akira sighed as he strolled down the hall. Busted again for sleeping in class... The detention he'd be serving tonight was decided three minutes ago after an argument between the vice principal and the teacher who had caught him. At least the vice principal had stayed on his side for most of the argument.

Glancing down at his phone, he frowned to himself, realizing that the argument had cut through the time between classes and a bit into his lunch break.

Whatever. Screw 'em. He'd serve the time; it wasn't like anyone would be waiting for him anyways.

Another sigh. There wasn't much left of the school day even with detention, but shit, he needed a smoke. And so, he headed to one of the only bathrooms in the school with a window cracked open just enough to light up next to-- the only one secluded enough that people chose to do drugs in.

... But of course there would be someone else in the bathroom. Of course.

... Well, nothing he could do about it. Ignoring whomever it was, he pulled out his blunt and lighter and leaned on the wall next to the window, sucking in the heat and fervor of Mary Jane's sweet aria. It was a tune that always played his heartstrings to a point of comfort. Glancing at the mirror to catch his company for the moment, he was only mildly wary of someone ratting him out, considering that chances were high that he could do that same.

"Uke?" simple, curious syllables dripped out of his mouth before he had a chance to stop himself, smoke curling around his cheeks and sifting over his nose, "What are you doing here?"

This really was a place that people went to only when they wanted to hide something. Kai seemed like one of the better kids; he had a right to be curious. He straightened himself against the wall and crooked his head, if only slightly.

Last edited by Reita on Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kai
    Admin

Post  Kai on Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:35 pm

"'Ssup ..." nonchalantly replied Kai, as he shrugged his hands into the sink, in order to not drip water everywhere. The brunette knew that it was a common thing for kids his age to smoke what didn't look like a cigarette, so he could only assume to be pot. Yet he hadn't exactly expected people to be so blunt about it. Not like he cared, he wasn't going to rant about it either. Not his business. It was just amusing.

What are you doing here? considering what he had originally come to do, the blond's question was completely legitimate. However, given that nobody was suppose to know, the fact that he was in a bathroom should have been self-explanatory.

"You mean ... did I do come for a number one or a number two?" teasingly replied the brunette, glimpsing at the blond form the mirror, as he reached for paper towels "... Suzuki right?" he then added "... not scared of getting caught?" he then inquired.

The less they talked about himself, the better it was, so might as well show some interest. He might even consider pot.
    Reita

Post  Reita on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:05 pm

After another quick inhale of smoke, Reita huffed a laugh through his nostrils, white tendrils billowing out to shield the amused smirk. He was definitely hiding something... either that or he really really wanted to use the bathroom at the end of the janitorial hall.

"Number one or number two... Number three or number four?" he asked slowly, eyes drawing back out the window. Was it his first time here? With a blink followed by a curt nod, he looked back at the brunette through the mirror.

"Only the custodial staff uses this bathroom, don't you know? They most they would demand from me is to share." he smirked around the blunt and pulled the heat down once again. About a quarter left. What a shame, this was getting interesting.

He held the fire for an uncomfortable amount of time, letting toxic air wisp out of his throat, singeing everything on its way up, "What's your poison?"
    Kai
    Admin

Post  Kai on Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:31 pm

Shit.

Quickly smirking to his own stupidity, Kai wondered just exactly how much had he thought about he came to do. This was the bathroom were you came to do "shit" you weren't supposed to do, which was why he was there in the first place. Thus, the more he beat around the bushes the more the other would have absolutely not bought anything he'd said. Not like he was even now at this moment.

Had he been in such a worry to get his nose powdered?

"You smelled no smoke when you came in, right? my eyes are not wandering, and I am pretty aware of everything ..." began Kai looking at the blond "... what do you think my poison is?" playfully questioned Kai, as he leaned on the sink, with his arms folded on his chest "... if you guess right, I'll give you some ..." he then added, as if promoting the addition of a free item, to a product he was selling.
    Reita

Post  Reita on Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:30 am

Ah, a confession. He was only mildly joking in his accusations, but this was getting interesting.

The blonde smirked around the blunt and pulled it away from his lips, eyes grinning and mouth pursed curiously. He glanced at the brunette and looked him up and down, crossing one arm over his chest before brinigng the piece up to his lips again. With a slow exhale, he glanced out the window. There was always the chance that he'd caught Kai even before any initiation, so he'd go down a list he was familiar with.

"You don't look like a weed kid... and you definitely don't look like a smoker," he commented slowly, eyes flicking back occasionally to check for any reactions, "No injectons either, huh?"

He mused for another handful of moments and sighed, figuring that this might not go anywhere too interesting. Oh well, all he wanted to do was finish smoking and head over to go get some food anyways. He had always hated how smoking gave him the munchies...

"You seem like a popper, really, but..." he sent the brunette a knowing look, "I'm sure you know that you could do that just about anywhere; even in class." Reita winked at him, not sure if he'd caught a reaction or not, but continuing regardless. In the worst case, he was wrong and they would continue with their lives with the brunette still hidden and Reita just a little more curious than he had been when he'd woken up today.

"So you snort, huh?" he almost snickered; this was more amusing than he'd thought. There were a number of things that could have qualified, though. He pondered the chance of his classmate doing something that most got from the inside of a capsule instead of crushed. It was a harder decision, but he didn't really want any of whatever toxins Kai might have had on him. "Do I get a clue?"
    Kai
    Admin

Post  Kai on Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:07 am

It was really hard sometimes to control one's own body reactions. He figured he should have been good at that by now, but he had to admit that the blond just caught him off guard. Well, just a little. Just to the point of quickly darting his eyes to the side, while swiftly grinning. Just enough a give away right?

The thing was that there were enough drugs in the world, and ways to go meet the creator doing them, that having the blond figure out what he still hadn't, was remarkably impressive. Wasn't it? Surely it was for himself.

Nonetheless, the fact remained that he hadn't touched any of the stuff he'd bought, and repeatedly glimpsing from the window to the boy, while lightly chewing on his lower lip, he didn't know whether he should be a smart-ass about it, or simply nodded. Moreover, how many people did he know, would admit to "doing" cocaine in their school's bathroom, and were still around to keep narrating.

"Ok ..." finally replied Kai, as he got off the sink, and stood in the middle of the bathroom, inching towards the exit "... I have thought enough about my reply, haven't I?" he then smirked "see here it goes" he paused, bringing his hand to his mouth, to lightly cough in it, so that he could clear his throat.

"I don't know ..." he nonchalantly replied with a teasingly apologetic shrug "... I sincerely don't know how to reply, because "yes" and "no" would actually both be wrong, and you look nice a enough, for me to not want to lie to you ..." he professed, slowly walking towards the exit, while still facing the blond.

"Enjoy the rest of your smoke ..." he then wished "... I am sure you've seen all sorts come in, out, and not, of here, so I'll just add myself to your "out" list" he calmly stated pointing at the door "but it was nice ... having you check me out really! ... quite ... what's the word ... stimulating" he teasingly remarked "... next time, you should cut the chase, and physically search me, that might rise the excitement notch a little, who knows ..." he suggested, and smiling, he got out of the bathroom.

Had he just said next time? Damn ... mistake after mistake. He behaved like such an amateur sometimes. Oh well. Time to go and partake into listening to whatever it was his parents where paying those adults to do.

Oh! What was that just now? Had he just had the impulse to turn around to look at the bathroom? Wow, that was a first. Yet, it was whatever. He didn't usually interact with people out of the net, and no matter how interesting his brain seemed to want to tell him that the blond was, he wouldn't listen.

Real life people only caused unnecessarily issues, constantly didn't mind their business with the excuse of wanting to help you, when all they wanted was their little bit of daily entertainment, at the expenses of other's sufferance. Fuck real life people.

Fuck real life.
    Reita

Post  Reita on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:41 pm

The blonde only watched curiously as the brunette started, elaborated on, and finished his little ramble, only becoming more amused by the word. He wasn't too sure as to what Kai was getting at here, but he knew that he'd been successful in making him incredibly curious. He'd tried his best now not to smile in this excitement though, since it might have ruined the mood, whatever that may have been.

He offered a small, slightly awkward laugh and curt wave as the brunette slipped out of the bathroom. After a moment, he brought his hand back to the blunt and finished it off, nearly burning his lips. ...He was distracted. Did that mean he was curious? Most likely.

One last exhale and the blunt was dropped into a toilet and flushed down without a second thought, the high starting to flit just over his head and sail through his veins. He'd ponder about what the brunette had said later after he got some food in his stomach, but "check him out" and "physically search him"? He smirked as the bathroom door closed behind him. Now that was an interesting idea.

Reita had never really thought of the same gender as more than friends that were willing to decieve for more drugs, so it quirked his imagination. But it only managed to seem awkward at best. Next time, indeed.

He felt a brief slow in his step when he saw Kai walking not too far from him, and for a moment wondered why he was so surprised. The bathroom was at the end of a hallway, after all. Was it "next time" already?

...Oh well. There went any ideas of thinking about what the brunette had said and how he would react to them-- all he could really remember was the idea of a physical search now anyhow.

"Hoi~ Don't be so skittish." he nearly skipped up to him, trying to get to a stroll beside him. This could turn out interesting... or it could slam in his face. He would rather the former over the latter, but this was probably his first time talking to this classmate in particular. He'd never really noticed him either-- this was definitely a good way to meet each other, in Reita's opinon. Day-to-day schooling was far too boring for him. His only caution was not to chase the other away so quickly that there was no chance of them talking again. That would just turn to be a bad day.

He let out a low chuckle, only mildly aware of what he was saying yet entirely concious of how the other would react, "Do you know how much trouble you could get me in if I searched you? Surely you want me in jail."

The idea rolled in his head for a split second before it fell from his lips, eyes glancing over and his voice dropping to just over a murmur, "Unless, whatever you've got would get you there first."

He was so impulsive sometimes, it was probably a bad thing.
    Kai
    Admin

Post  Kai on Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:04 pm

Why was he following him? Really? ...
    Turning around, Kai confirmed that it had indeed been the voice of the blond he'd heard, and it was indeed talking to him. And what was this about trouble, and prison, and ... why so loud?!

Stopping on his track, it took all he had to not smack the blond over his head on impulse. But they weren't that close. In fact, they weren't close at all, and he had no intention of letting that happen either.

"You are right ..." readily replied the brunette "... I don't even know why i said that, seriously ... just forget ..." shrugged the brunette "... forget about that, me, and anything concerning me ..." pointed out the brunette in a quite calm way; almost smiling "... allow me to revert to my invisible self, so that you can go on with your life, and not get involved with any of what I have, which might truly get me into prison as quick as you professed" he concluded.

"You really don't want to get in such kind of trouble now do you? ..." he lightly added, and taking a last look at the other, he resumed on his way, wondering exactly what had that been all about.

Why so defensive Kai?

He had no answer for that, but he probably needed to find one quick, for perhaps it could have also answered why he was already regretting having cut his ties with the blond. How weird, what an annoying feeling ... feeling ... but he'd get over it, like he always did.

Right click on his mental hard-rive, select format, and start-over.

Just like that.

... Right?

Reita

Post  Reita on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:04 pm

Reita had been ready for just about any answer, and definitely ready to reply since his body was still intact, but the sudden mentions of forgetting this intriguing little brunette definitely had him curious. He stopped his stride for a moment, eyes still following Kai, not entirely sure as to what to do. Now, why would he want to do something so drastic?

So he stopped for a moment, watching the brunette walk through the first intersecting hallway and unfortunately enough, the opposite way of where he was headed. Now, this came down to a choice.

He could shrug it off, say fine or whatever, and head back to go get food to cure the seemingly undying hunger boiling up inside of him; or, he could follow this curious little brunette and figure out exactly why and how he'd pricked his interest so gingerly. Then he rephrased it: he could go and chat mindlessly with a number of other morons that decided to go to this school and smoke the same drug; or he could go and find something new and interesting. Maybe he'd even get in trouble.

Hell, what did he have to lose? He wanted one more shot at trying to figure out what these toxins were, at least. Just enough to not piss the kid off. Reita smoked a joint in front of him not five minutes ago, so it was also a good idea to follow him and make sure he wouldn't just rat his sorry ass off to any authorities.

Right. Exactly. Plenty of good excuses to go pester this kid some more. At least he could say that he tried.

"With those dashing eyes? How could I forget them?" Reita was up strolling next to the brunette again even before he himself had realized it. He chanced a look over at his classmate and tried to hold the smirk down, sighing aimlessly. Maybe this kid really did have some serious drug on him. It wasn't like Akira hadn't seen it before, though. He'd been to block parties that some of the college kids hosted-- the effects weren't pretty ones. Why would a high schooler like Uke here have something that dangerous?

"Besides," he huffed as arrogantly as he could, "How would I feel if you went and got your ass in trouble without me? Left out, that's what." He crossed his arms over his chest and adjusted the bag on his shoulder, pressing his lips together as if he'd actually been affected by such small trifles.
    Kai
    Admin

Post  Kai on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:46 pm

He was being punished by the gods of morality, that was what was going on for sure. Kai was being punished for having bought cocaine, there was no other explanation to the popping up of Mr. Suzuki in his presence. What if he had actually taken the drug? would he be surrounded by a thousand midgets blonds all talking at once? Shivering, he was almost was ready to swear he'd never do something like that again if he could be finally left alone. Almost. Though he had to admit, the thought of midget Akira was unbearably funny.

And what was that about his eyes? whatever, he wasn't even going to go there, everything until this point was all a big misunderstanding that wasn't supposed to have happened anyways.

Turning to regard the blond, he silently looked at him trying to discern why was he suddenly the center of their school's notorious-being attention. Kai was a good observer alright, but Akira needed not to be searched for, or questioned after, he deeds and whereabouts were always pretty known. not to talk about his flourishing extracurricular activities, which included smoking pot, as he'd just found out, but most known, detention. Funny enough, his smoking and detention were completely uncorrelated; though he didn't think detention would do it, if they found him smoking pot.

Speaking of which "Aren't you supposed to go to detention? ..." he nonchalantly inquired the blond, suddenly wondering what the other would think, if he knew that in one of his periods of boredom, there had been a time in which Kai had counted how many times he'd gone to detention in a semester "... oh!" he then exclaimed suddenly realizing.

"I am totally not that type of guy, I won't rat on you if that's what you are worried about ... I swear ... in fact, I am still in possession of whatever it is I have, so if I tried to tell on you, all you'd have to do is tell whomever to search me, and your pot would be totally overlooked, believe me ..." he assured "... cool?" he then inquired, expecting the blond to satisfyingly nod and disappear.

Which was going to be just fine. That new feeling, which was still nonchalantly traveling all over his body would have to come to term with it, and leave him like all his other emotions had. It was probably that slight excitement that came from talking with someone famous. Yeah that's what it was. Tomorrow, or even once the blond would have left his sight, the feeling would go along with him, and just like all the others, he wouldn't stop it.
    Reita

Post  Reita on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:51 pm

Reita almost stopped again. What was with this kid and making him almost stop in his tracks with everything he said...? Instead of dwelling on such a thought, he faked a smug frown instead.

"You'd rather me go to detention than keep you company?" he huffed lightly and pulled out his phone, briefly checking the time. Eh, the cafeteria would be closed in a few minutes anyways... He faced another descision now: run to the lunchroom or figure out why Kai was so isistant on him leaving?

No shit, Sherlock.

He did end up nodding and smirking to himself, though. "While I do appreciate such valuable information," he hinted, just about to scoff. For a long moment, the blonde considered what he was about to say and crossed one arm over his chest, using his free hand to rest under his chin. He tossed the idea back and forth in his head one more time and figured that it couldn't get too much worse now, "You have my curiosity. Would it be so bad to tell me?"

A light snicker before his patience ran out, letting his arm oh-so-casually drape over the other's shoulders, most likely hitting him in the face with Mary Jane's sweet scent. He leaned his head over just enough and pulled on his arm so slightly to mumble just over the other's head, "Or are we not good enough friends for you to tell me? I am headed to detention, after all."

Okay so this was a bad way to get what he wanted, but hell, the kid offered the idea of being searched earlier, this was much less physical than that. Maybe just as awkward, but did it matter? Blackmail was blackmail. The blonde just didn't really feel like waiting for Kai to spill the truth. What a pain... He never really did like cornering people, but... Hey, he brought it up, right?

But would Reita actually tattle to a security guard? ... The answer was a situation-based one.
    Kai
    Admin

Post  Kai on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:46 am

Why? Why? Why? Just leave me alone?! The brunette bellowed in his head, as he observed the blond not even inching at leaving. Not even that, but he got closer, pulling his arm over the brunette, nonchalantly, like it was something he was entitled. Because they were friends, had said the blond. But they weren't, and he needed to clarify that.

Gingerly freeing himself from his blond pothead, he then looked at him and readily professed "We, me and you ... or me and any other person in this school at that ... are not close like that, we are not what the Webster dictionary would define friends, and don't worry it has nothing to do with you, nothing is wrong with you, that's just the way things are" he expressed, lightly shrugging.

Done. Said. It wasn't going to end there though, was it?

He could tell from how things had been unfolding so far that, just having told the blond that they weren't friends wasn't gonna let him off his back, so maybe telling him what he wanted to know would have done it. Thus, then taking a few more step closer, in such a away that he was directly into his face, he lightly exhaled. They could almost kiss, they were that close, that was if Kai for some reason suddenly lost control of his body. But he needed for the other to hear him well and clear on the next point.

He wasn't gonna rat on him, right? As almost fellow law-trespasser, there should have been some sort of code or something that should be proudly abiding by, and protect each other with.

Yet, the fact still did remained that he didn't know the blond like that at all. He knew everything that the blond had let the world to see, but for the rest he was quite clueless, and though Kai had a tendency of trusting people in general, could he just really be shouting at the four winds that he was presently standing in a school, in front of a fellow classmate, with cocaine in his pockets?

But really? Was he ready to take such a risk?

"I'll tell you ..." began the brunette "... but only if you kiss me ..." challengingly state the brunette "... not now obviously, after school, a full-fledged, long lasting french kiss" he stated. He didn't know if the other was going to accept, but they still had a few more classes before his appointed time, and that would have given him time to find another place to hid his poison in.

As for the kiss; he'd make up some sort of excuse as they time came to be. Not like the blond was gonna be enthusiastic about it either, he was sure. How the fuck did he even come up with such a gay ideas like that, and be so nonchalant about it, he really had no idea. Maybe it was really too much role playing for him lately. He'd take a brake from two of his forums today, this was going to be enough exciting if it were to have happened.

Exciting? ... to have happened? ... he quickly played with those to concepts in his head, and swiftly asked himself You are not in any way actually looking forward to this, right Kai?
    Reita

Post  Reita on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:12 am

Reita almost scoffed again, dropping his arm and completely floored, in all honesty. This kid was really fucking good at surprising him and making want to just stop everything in order to figure out what was really going on in that strange little head of his.

A kiss...? Reita would agree that he had been maybe a little flirty earlier, but that was to make the brunette uncomfortable. ...Not to get him to think that he liked him or vice versa.

Was it because Kai didn't think that he would do it...? At this point, he could ignore them not being friends--that was the last thing that was on his mind. He was nervous again, but this time, the actual reason alluded him.

Maybe it was because Kai was so close. Maybe it was the mere idea of kissing him. Maybe it was because this was a challenge and Mr. Suzuki didn't take well to them...

Simply because he always charged at them head first without looking back or stopping to think about it

"So I won't get to know until after school?" he asked lowly, the chipper hop in his voice gone and now surprisingly honest. He took advantage of the distance between them to newly hook his arm around the brunette's waist and pin him close, leaning back slightly so that they wouldn't be stealing each other's air. Hell, maybe the brunette was enjoying this.

"And what if I can't trust you?" he huffed through his nostrils, voice still low. How dare he challenge him like that? "We're not friends, Uke. Things like that are... expensive."

Things? What things? What the hell was he saying? Who the hell cared what Kai was hiding?

Reita definitely wasn't thinking about any of that now, though. He had a goal in mind and, simply, wanted Kai to bend to his will and just tell him. He only wanted that physical motion to Uke breaking down and telling him, so why was he resisting so hard?!

At least it made the chase fun, right? The challenge was there, and the blonde wanted to prove that he could overcome it.

... Even if it meant kissing the poor kid in the middle of this hallway.
    Kai
    Admin

Post  Kai on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:57 am

"Ditto!" calmly and readily replied Yutaka looking straight into the brunette's eyes. If the talk was about trust, he surely could have said the same, which, given as to how they were all on each other, would have seemed quite the opposite. The irony of life.

Though, he had to uncomfortably admit that the blond's excessive touching wasn't making him uncomfortable, which it should have, right? He didn't think it was yet time to question his sexuality, people touched each other all the times. However, he wasn't around people like that, he lived online, so physical contact wasn't at the order of the day.

Yet he was quite sure that their present position was something that crossed a certain in the realm of male-friendship. Did he perhaps want to be touched? Was that the reason why his brain had so quickly come up with the kiss-plan? If so, was he as desperate to not mind it being a girl or a boy? Was he already frustrated at the age of seventeen?!

And then there was the money part of this story. He should have known. Though it didn't sound like he truly meant to blackmail him, he couldn't quite say at the moment. Whichever way it wasn't going to be a huge issue, he had the money to buy his cocaine, because he had the money, so to a certain extent he would have been able to provide the blond with any type of money he requested, without having to involve his parents.

Such a disappointment he would have been, if had to though. His parents deserved nothing of all of that, absolutely. He needed to take care of this on his own.
    "... so I am afraid you'll have to wait until after school ... I'll pick you up after your detention" he stated, gracefully lifting off from the other's half embrace "... don't follow me ..." he then calmly warned with light smile, as he thought of talking to a dog, whom he was trying to abandon but kept following "... After school. Outside the doors of your detention. Bye" he then stated, and walked away.

Reita

Post  Reita on Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:04 pm

...Wat. Spelling included.

...No. Oh, hell no. No no no no no no no...!

This was unfair. Reita was nearly upset.

Little brat thought he was hip and cool walking away from him like that?!

He'd be picked up? Just like that? Fine. Whatever.

... REITA DIDN'T CARE. NOT ONE BIT. HELL NO.

He clicked his tongue in annoyance and walked off toward the cafeteria. How the hell had Yutaka not been thrown off by that grab? Hell, even the blonde had even wondered what the hell he was doing. He took a deep breath and seethed for another suspended moment before his lips twisted into a subtle grin that made him hunch his shoulders, hoping that no one would see.

How interesting. As much as it peeved him to have Kai think that the leash had slacked enough to allow him to blow Reita off like that, it was a new spin on things. Hell, maybe Kai really did want to be kissed... As strange of a thought as that was, it still had the blonde perplexed as to why he'd want to.

Did he find him attractive? Surely they hadn't met before, right?

Regardless, Reita was enjoying the spinning of his thoughts, high as he was. It added a new spin to his day that he wasn't expecting. From parties--he searched for that kind of excitement; but here at school? He'd given up trying ages ago, but this... This gave him a speck of hope.

You know, that he wouldn't rot before he left this building today. He nodded to himself as he got back to the cafeteria, sitting down with the usual people with their usual habits talking about usual things. And his mind was still racing.

Oh yes, he was definitely looking forward to this. Even if it ended up falling through, it would last him through the day as well as that detention.

One hour and thirty-five minutes. Ninety-five minutes.

He was honestly dying. And he knew it simply because he was sitting doing math to find out exactly how much longer he had. Ninety-five minutes was the same as... five-thousand, seven-hundred seconds.

Shit, he needed to get out of here.

He folded one arm down on the table and rested his chin on his elbow, other hand reaching into his pocket and around his phone to graze his fingers around the two cigarettes there. He'd stolen them from one of the louder kids at the lunch table earlier, but it wasn't too difficult. The laughter from the others there had caused the kid's ego to fly up so high that he didn't even notice that they were laughing at the blonde instead.

But the cigarettes weren't the main thing on his mind. In fact, it was a short brunette that had managed to stab into the ribs of his curiosity earlier that day. Reita didn't mind the puncture, but this wait was wearing down his patience. The ticking of the clock was incessant. Maybe he'd take a nap.

Not like he'd do any work here anyways.

Five-thousand, six-hundred and twenty-four seconds.

Holy shit, life was terrible.
    Kai
    Admin

Post  Kai on Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:32 pm

Mnmmmm ... Where to hide cocaine? Even the thought sounded like something so dangerous and stupid, that he wondered why had he gotten himself in such a trouble in the first place. Jeez. This felt like it had worse effect than the drug itself, it made him want to take the drug even more ... uh? No. He had to breath, and think, and act, and close his eyes, and re-open them, and hope to find himself in his bed.

Nope ... still at school.
    ... Where to hide cocaine?

It would have been so easy to just wash the shit down a toilet bowl, so why couldn't he? Why was he so addicted to that white powder, which he hadn't even tasted yet? What was his problem? Just go wash it down any drain already Kai! he shouted in his head. If you want some more ... you know where you got it, can just go back, and be more careful about it this time. Right, right , right.

It was going to be a total waste of money, but extreme times called for extreme measures. Practically stomping towards the bathroom, he emptied the little bag down the toilet bowl, and flushed, once out he washed his hands, and used the napkin he had dried his hands with to wrap the bag and throw it into the trash. Just in case.

And now there was the blond issue. Now that he had no drugs on himself anymore, he figured that there would have been no problem for the other to search him. However, now that he was stress free, and could think through things in a better way, he realized that there was no point in him even going.

What was he going for anyways. To be frenched? By a guy? Like ... why wasn't he still not disgusted by the whole idea?! In fact, the more he thought about it, the more he felt the urge, and want to be slammed on a well and be done whatever with. Ugh ... what was that just now?! Slammed on a wall, and be done what??? thought the brunette as he paced into the bathroom, glimpsing at his wristwatch and noticing that he had five minutes to get himself either in front of the detention room, or out of the fucking school.

Getting out of the bathroom, he stood in the middle of the corridor, and slowly looked to both of his sides. Left, detention class. Right, out of school. What the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck ... kept going his mind, as his left foot randomly took a first step, followed by the right, and so on they went bring him right in front of the detention room.

One minute left.

He could still run his ass away, because this suddenly sounded like a bad idea altogether. Wanting a popular kid in their school to kiss him, shit could easily get out of hand, and ... urgh! He was panicking he could feel it. But he was excited, and panicked, and confused, and perhaps even sweating now, what to do?! What to do?!

And as the bell finally rang, he instinctively turned to the right, and just ran for it. Though he'd heard the detention door open, he could hopefully, count on the fact that the blond hadn't been the one opening it.

Shit shit shit ... why me?

Reita

Post  Reita on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:46 am

"Yeah, yeah, you owe me anyways." Reita laughed lightly as he strolled out of the room and left one last wave , cracking his neck quickly before glancing at his phone. One cigarette short and he was only let out five minutes early. Oh well, he would take what he could get, pretty sure that a good portion of his soul had died in that room anyways.

He hadn't been so anxious in a while, but he was trying to keep himself from getting to hyped for this. Stopping for a moment, he headed towards the school's entrance. The brunette was probably long gone. He shouldn't have trusted the shorter so much as to let him go, but what the hell did he care if they never talked again?

He didn't... Not really. It just would have been interesting to have someone new to talk to for once that wasn't simply interested in stealing his goods or waste his time with useless things. He didn't even care too much as to what Kai was hiding from him anymore.

Oh right. He had to go stop by his locker to snag his second lighter anyways. The one he had on him was running out of fuel... It was so annoying to ha--

Akira stopped mid-step and blinked his eyes just to make sure he wasn't seeing things.

Huh! So he hadn't left. Maybe this wasn't such a terrible idea after all. His strides were quick and precise--he didn't want Kai running off after waiting for him so nervously outside of detention now, did he?

Hell no. No way in hell.

He stalled for a split second as he stpped just a little too close to the brunette, but recovered quickly, reaching an arm around to the other's hip and pulling so that it was flush against his own. His fingers squeezed and gripped the bone tightly as he saw someone else leave the room--a warning of sorts.

The kid was a year younger than Reita and wore a shock of dark hair. He wasn't anyone important, but he was staring.

Reita could feel his brows twitch in annoyance. "What?" he almost snapped, but thankfully it came out as more casual than anythig else, "You know what it's like to be in indebted to someone, don't you?"

The student looked insulted, but strolled off to his own business without looking back. He felt his grip loosen only slightly. The blonde loved how he could pull the "leader of the bad kids" role, even though he wasn't, really... He'd just been a nice person to others and given them "loans" to get their fixes when they needed them.

When he saw the kid slip out of a side door, he turned his attention back to the brunette at his hip, not thinking of letting go. Maybe he had forgotten. Maybe he didn't feel like it. He liked to think of himself as a more physical person anyways.

"Anyway..." he started, gripping the brunette's hip again but with less force, "Let's get going, shall we?" There was a slight pull from his arm to signal their walking.
    Kai
    Admin

Post  Kai on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:36 pm

"W-where to? ..." was Kai's instant reaction, while staring at the blond in bewilderment. Out of the fucking blue, he had been grabbed by Akira, whom was now holding a grip around his waist and guiding them, god knew where "... I ..." Kai tried to speak, feeling like he needed to justify his ditching the blond, but he didn't quite know what to say.

One, he couldn't tell whether the other was by any chance, even just a little peeved. Akira was taller than himself, and from what he had been able to perceive from all the times he had been grabbed that day, he probably would have to put up a good fight to not get injured, if the situation called for it. But Kai wasn't a fighter. Literally never even pushed anybody as a prank.

Second, it wasn't wise to create more commotion than necessary, having being witnessed as he was being man-handled in front of a junior had felt slightly embarrassing, so no rash anything, until they got to their destination.

But did he want to get to their destination? Following the way things should have gone, at the moment they were most likely going to go to an isolated location where they would have to kiss ... what the fuck are you suddenly savagely beating for, you stupid heart?! You shouldn't want this! Refuse it Kai! Don't get excited! he tried to force himself to think.

Then again, what if what was waiting for him was a punch, followed by many other and kicks on top of that? It was a possibility right? He had indeed slighted him, but then again ... as he thought about it ... considering where he had been grabbed ... he hadn't been in the class in the first place, had he? Wait a second ...

"You were going to ditch me too, weren't you?!" he exclaimed a little loudly, tentatively trying to get away from the blond's grip "... We both were gonna ditch each other, obviously we don't want to be around each other, so why ... why ... why don't you just let me go?" he then observed in a calmer voice, remembering that he was the one being entrapped "... and we can just forget about everything, ne? ... ne?" he tried to propose in a cuter voice tone.

God, he really didn't want to be stumped.

Reita

Post  Reita on Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:07 pm

"Wherever you'd like, princess." he rambled off nonchalantly, scratching his head. Where were they going...?

Great questions deserved great answers. Reita would let Kai decide on where they'd go. He could hardly remember why they were here... Was he still interested in what Kai was getting high on? No way.

What he really wanted... was to know exactly what it'd take to make this kid tick and why the hell he had asked for a kiss earlier... Reita wondered to himself why in the world anyone would ask for something like that out of the blue.

"If I was going to ditch you, why would I walk back here at all? But if you were going to dtich me, then why were you standing outside of that room?" he asked in a way that was more matter-of-fact than he'd preferred. He had started to the school's entrance in order to maybe catch the brunette before he'd left, but whatever! This was good too. It made things easier.

Kai wanted himmmm~ ♫

It almost made him all sing-song, the way he kept thinking. It was so amusing though! He could have started skipping, it was so funny to him. Even if it wasn't true, the thought would have him smiling for days.

"Forget that I could figure out exactly what you got by the end of second period tomorrow? How could I? I'm sure I could find the person that sold it to you by dinner time today if I felt like it." he grinned cheekily, mildly proud of himself.

But it was true. The blonde had connections in this school that any business owner would be jealous of.

"And forget how much trouble you could get into if I had a loose tongue? I think not." he chuckled lightly then and, as they continued down the hall, he leaned over to the other's hair, "But I assure you that my tongue is the last thing from loose and sloppy."

Oh, this was so much fun. He was having a ball.
    Kai
    Admin

Post  Kai on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:41 pm

Alright, okay.

So he wasn't going to ditch him, so now what?

He asked him to choose a place. Hmmm. He sure was a persistent little thing that Akira, but at least he had a sense that he wasn't going to be stumped. He was almost sure of that, especially given to the blond's last observation, which completely obliterated his fear of being ratted out.

... my tongue is the last thing from loose and sloppy?

God ... the ways that sentences could have been taken; the way this sentence should not have been taken. But he was indeed taking it that way. A virgin seventeen-year old boy; how else was he supposed to take it?!

So ... basically ... was he supposed to lead the blond into a place where ... he was going to be ... he was going to be ... shit. He couldn't even conceive think of that word. All of a sudden, he felt terrified. He wanted to be touched, yes. He probably wanted to be manhandled, yes. But ... online?

He role playing uke with his online friends all the times, because nobody wanted to do it, but they needed at least one, and in order to avoid conflict, he'd always offer himself. So he ended up, always being, the girl, and perhaps he'd done it so much, that it was rubbing off on him. At the end of every RP he would relentlessly get fucked, so maybe a part of him subconsciously wondered what it felt like? But that was online, right?

He didn't know. He wasn't too sure. But one thing was sure. He didn't not have a vagina, and he knew very well about what other holes his body possessed and he wasn't sure he wanted any to be used for that purpose. Wait ... he wasn't sure? Shouldn't it have been more like he absolutely didn't want?!

Forcefully stopping the blond, Kai made sure that there was nobody in the surroundings, then quickly leaned into the blond ear and clearly stated "It was cocaine okay? but I have none anymore, I flushed it down the toilet ..." he then paused, leaning away "... so you got what you wanted know, right? I am free to go now ... right?" he then inquired, gingerly attempting to free himself form the blond's grip.

Once freed, then perhaps he would be able to go take care of the uncounted arisen problem in-between his legs. Fuck his body! No, not really! ... ugh! ... whatever!

Reita

Post  Reita on Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:32 am

The blonde stopped when Kai whispered so feverently in his ear, almost double taking at the brunette.

"What...?" it was a lot louder than he should have been, "What are you talking about? Why would you do that?!" he continued their wakling nontheless.

"Shit, don't lie to me now," he aired out a laugh that bounced off the walls of the hall, shaking his head, "I'm sure you wouldn't exaggerate something like that," Reita started, but suddenly thinking that it was indeed possible--especially if Kai wanted him to think he was cool or just to attract him, "But daaamn, you didn't have to go that far..." he pursed his lips and tilted his head to one side, still dragging the shorter as if he hadn't suggested that they completely forget about each other, "Do I look so untrustworthy?"

He hummed lowly and, after a surprisingly short moment, smirked to himself.

"But.. I do owe you something now, don't I?" he gripped the bone again and held Kai tight against his side, just to make sure he wouldn't run. As inconspicuously as he could and just to see how far he could go, Reita used his free hand to graze his knuckles against the backside of Kai's hand. Raising a brow, he was still smirking.

"I don't know if I can make it worth your pouch, but I can definitely make it worth your time." he winked. This was SO much fun. He didn't even care if anyone saw them anymore. Life was shit boring, this was incredible, and that was it.
    Kai
    Admin

Post  Kai on Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:15 pm

What was this weird feeling?

So Akira didn't believe that he had cocaine, wasn't that just the best unfolding of events? He should have stuck with it, and keep playing along with it. Yet ... why did he feel so ... disturbed about not having been taken seriously.

He did have cocaine, and he was going to use it. God ... why did he bother him so much. Why did he suddenly need for this particular blond to believe that he was about to do something rather dangerous and illegal?

"untrustworthy ..." he lowly repeated "... when was this ever about you!" he animatedly exclaimed, something somewhere seemingly having snapped "... i have just told you something rather personal, and compromising, and you just ... you ... you-" he kept repeating, trying his best to free himself from the blond "... you are having fun uh? Aren't you? ..." he then added, sarcastically hissing.

The one having fun, the one whom was supposed to be elated, and carefree was supposed to himself. That's why he had bought the drugs in the first place. Yet, ever since, all he had been doing was panicking, making excuses and what more.

roughly them both to the closest wall, given as how he hadn't been able to free himself, he then basically breathed on the blond's face "Give it back." he firmly demanded "... the amusement in all of this, was supposed to belong to me ... give it back" he enforced.

And just like that, out of nowhere, he latched his tongue on the blond's side, and lightly sucked. Then trailing his mouth all the way to his ear he whispered "... then again I could just take it" he smiled, and winked at a person whom almost tripped on their steps staring at them.

What the fuck was that all about Kai? Oh God Kai What the fuck- Oh God! Oh God!
    shouted his brain. He had no idea, but he figured that some part inside of himself was tired of playing the helpless princess
    Reita

Post  Reita on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:05 pm

Woah woah woah... Wait. No. Reita was meerly in disbelief that he'd flushed cocaine, of all things, down a damn drain.

What was the kid being so anxious about anyways?

Regardless, the blonde seemed to have hit a nerve pretty damn hard. Like, face-first and complete-blunt-force kind of hard. It looked like Kai was getting kind of angry. It was random, but it got Reita to feel defensive for a brief moment.

Only a brief moment though. Simply because in the next, he found himself against a wall and all kinds of confused. Again-- woah woah woah... Wait. No.

...Wha--

Any confusion on the blonde's part was briefly dissapitated by the pressure on his neck. It had always always always been a weak spot of his. No one went there without him knowing... ever.

Until now, at least.

This brat had no idea what he was getting into. Reita was a person that reflected and reacted upon the feelings of others around him far too well-- and far too quickly. If someone was angry at him without reason, hell, he'd get angry too. Watch him.

There was the smallest bit of anger and frustration in his next movements, but he figured that it was reasonable to be just a little agitated. He grabbed a fistful of the brunette's hair and tugged as his other arm hooked him again tight against his waist. He didn't know why he was still being so physical with the other after such a strange encounter with his neck, but that wasn't the main thing on his mind right now.

"Listen," he hissed into Kai's ear, "You don't demand shit from anyone, and you sure as hell can't count on anyone but yourself to do that for you."

Was he even making any sense now? Maybe it was the way that Kai said it that sounded so desperate... it had him rambling and nearly furious.

"And if you're willing to take anything from anybody, you'd best be ready to put all you've got into it. Even if it's something as stupid as this."

He bit down on the brunette's ear, as if to get the rest of this anger and frustration out, and let go of everything with a airy, unamused laugh before turning tail and walking back down the hall. H'd been wrong. This was a waste of time.

At least it lasted him throughout the day.
    Kai
    Admin

Post  Kai on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:39 pm

After his ear had practically bitch-marked, and he'd been pushed away, Kai began to wonder exactly why bulls got angry at the sight of red. The color was maybe something to fear, of thinking about blood, or maybe something to go all mushy and awww about when thinking about love. But yellow ... or rather blond ... now that was an angering color.

"You ..." lowly hissed the brunette, fuming as he stared at the withdrawing blond. An anger never felt before sipping fro every pore of his being. Kai wasn't one to get angry at all, and though he know he was the one he started the whole situation, he didn't give a fuck anymore. He was angry. Mad angry "... you fucker!" he loudly yelled, as he charged for the blond.

Blond, blond, blond that's all his eyes could see, so clear and so vividly that if another blond person where to have crossed his attack-path they would have been the target of a furious brunette.
    Tackling Akira, he swiftly got over him and straddled him on the spot. He really wasn't even looking at him anymore he was that raged.

"I fucking hate you! I don't even know you but I fucking hate you! Acting with this holier than thou attitude, who the fuck do you think you are? All you had to do was mind your own fucking business, but NO! You decided not to, and after placing your godly judgment on shit that doesn't concern you, or that you even know about, you throw me away like I wear fucking trash?! Well fuck you!" he exasperatedly yelled, heavy breathing immediately following.

"can't count on anyone but yourself to do that for you you don't say?!" he cynically smirked "... well I was, I was about to fucking throw my life down the drain and that was going to be fine with me ... in fact it is still fine with me ..." he precised, getting off the blond "... like I ever really wanted anything from you, or anyone ... that was me playing along, reacting to provocation ..." he explained, shaking his head at the blond.

"To think that I truly though for a second ..." he kept professing while shaking his head, and stopping his sentence. He needed not to know that for a second he seriously thought about being kissed by him. Whatever, that was over now. He could go back to his online, and RP reality.

So much commotion, he hadn't gone through so many emotions all at ones, ever, and no mater how weird it sounded, he sort of felt refreshed. Yet he couldn't understand why he still was so vehemently angry at the blond head. So angry ...

that, with tears he didn't allow the others to see though, for he was already up and going.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:17 pm