Shiawase Nara

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know you want to. You want to know what's behind the door, you know who you could be behind the door. So don't just stand there, if you dare ... if it makes you happy ... open the door, come in.

3 posters

Title - White

Reita
    Reita

Title - White   - Page 8 Empty Re: Title - White

Post  Reita Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:00 pm

He couldn't describe the feeling when he received such a text. Between staring at his phone as if the words on the screen would fade away and trying to interpret what he saw into something tangible, Reita was lost and flabergasted and everything else under the clear blue sky.

... A party? Again? Hadn't he decided before that he was so very done with parties after what had happened last time?

But he could feel his heart crash over and over again in his chest--like an innocent cymbol abused by a child.

It would be nice if you did.

Someone out there, he didn't know who, hated him with an undying passion. But he gave into selfish thoughts.

His phone was out to text Mally as soon as he opened his locker, fingers feeling feather-light and not his own.

Is Yomi having another party any time soon? Please just say no.

The reply was almost instant and, in his anxiousness, he almost thought it was Kai again.

Hmm? Nothing that I've heard of, actually. Who told you this? It's not often that you're in any kind of loop to find out things like this first... I'm curious.

Oh. Nevermind. I don't know. Go away.

The cymbol in his chest stilled to a deafening silence--he felt his shoulders physically droop at the text. Well... he hadn't been excited or anything... Just... he took a deep breath and let it out with his eyes shut and face nearly inside of his locker. After another quick pause at his phone, he went to text Kai back, anxious as ever.

I haven't heard of any party, when is it?

He stared at his phone, thumb hovering over the send button. No. He couldn't do this. Deleting the text, he tried four other drafts of the same version--all resulting with nothing cool and making him sound far too much like "OF COURSE I DO".

And that was the last thing he needed. He shoved his phone into his pocket and threw random papers and books and who-knew-what into his bag, mind completely focused on a reply that wouldn't push Kai away or make it sound like he was desperate.

Oh god... Desperate? Was that where he was right now...?!!

I haven't heard of any party, when is it?

Sent.

Yeah. He was definitely at this "desperate" place right about now.
    Kai
    Kai
    Admin

Post  Kai Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:26 am

If ever he had taken a second of time to pay attention during all those movies in which there was a ransom, perhaps, right about now, he would at least know how to handle himself, while sitting at the table with his kidnapper.

Even though what had actually been kidnapped was his phone, which was currently in the hands of Ruka, his kidnapper, while they so nonchalantly sat at the table of an Out-Of-This-World expensive cafe, in which, by the looks of it, Ruka seemed to be a regular. And how not to mention the trip in the yellow Lamborghini? All stuff for Hollywood's finest.

Ruka was now calmly sipping on a cappuccino, keeping his silence, while his cellphone had been composedly placed back on the table, where Kai had been staring ever since it had been left on it. The brunette's hands were both on his laps, his form slightly shaking.

A few moments ago Kai felt like every single person in the cafè was looking at him, he felt like they could smell his fear, he felt naked to everyone's eyes and he wasn't quite sure he could handle that for any longer. But now that his cellphone was out of the hands of the devil, everyone else could politely fuck himself as he hesitate to find out how much damage had now been done.

"Go ahead ..." calmly said Ruka, nudging at the device "... it is your cellphone after all ... you can check what I wrote" shrugged the blond. The brunette seriously sighed, not even turning to look at the blond whose face, Kai was sure, could have brought about some rather savage reaction from him if he even only peaked at it. Even though he had allowed him to enter the most real and amazingly beautiful yellow Lamborghini. God that car was just, pifù, amazing.

To: Reita
    Don't worry about not knowing, It is just the usual party, with the usual people who want to get shitfaced and what not but (1/2)... there are so many OTHER things that can be done ... besides getting shitfaced (^_^). So, coming? ...(2/2)

Kai's cellphone literally fell off his hands, and was promptly caught by Ruka's long arms as the bruentte slowly attempted to turn and stare at the blond-devil. YellowLamborghiniYellowLamborghiniYellowLamborghini ...

"The next message, I should be able to insert Sakito ..." lightly smiled the [i]blond-devil[i] "... this is actually quite exciting don't you think?" stated Ruka as Kai passively kept staring at his surroundings wondering how would it have feel to have his hands around Ruka's thin and so pale neck "... relax ..." [i]Fuck You!
    "all you should be doing now, is figuring out what you'll tell Reita at the party, cause this might be what makes it or breaks it".

Oh it was broken alright, yeah. What he was going to tell Reita, yeah. He'd run towards the sun set with his fucking yellow Lamborghini, yeah.
    Reita
    Reita

Post  Reita Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:51 pm

Reita read and reread the text, unsure of what to make of it. Scrolling the history of their past texts, something just didn't seem right. Wasn't he even slightly better about what happened before?

And by before he meant that one time where Reita had royally fucked up any chance he had at friendship with the brunette.

So why was he being so friendly all of the sudden? Did... did hee want him to come to this...?

The thought was fleeting and desiappeared before he could think it too good to be true. Questions flooded his mind--as if he wasn't already drowning. His fingers itched to reply, but merely sat in front of the letters before he could put anything tangible together.

What do you mean by that...? ... Are you sure you want me there? When is it?

He glared at his phone, silently praying to the microcontrollers inside to prevent him from sounding as pitiful as he felt. He fumbled with his phone when Mally texted him back, more excited than he'd admit.

No. You don't get to say that. You're not even sort of sociable enough to be in the loop for this... No one else knows about this party. And that's weird. Who told you about this??

A second text immediately following the first:

Please ;__;

With a petty anger behind the joints of his fingers, he replied back, knowing from one of his (many, many, many) "talks" with Sakito that she was a bit of a freak when it came to information and having everything exposed to her. "A strange habit she picked up," he called it. More like a disorder in the making...

I don't even know if it's real yet. I was just wondering. No one knows though? For real?

He entertained the thought that he was being fooled and dragged around for a good second longer than he should have. If Mally honestly hadn't heard of anything yet, maybe he really was being pulled around. He glanced at his phone again, anxious for a reply.
    Kai
    Kai
    Admin

Post  Kai Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:53 pm

"Oh." calmly exclaimed Ruka as he read Reita's reply " ... I tend to forget that I am on different social scale to the rest of you all" he concluded and Kai, whom had never given a fuck about social scale, felt a bit slighted, as if actually hearing the truth about how things were in school felt much worse than simply knowing the same thing

"Don't look like that" resumed teh blond "I didn't mean any of it in a demeaning way, this is just the way my face is, I look and sound mean and uncaring ... well ... I look mean and caring, I am to a certain extent mean and uncaring, but I give you PRIDE people a lot of slack, so you can relax" he explained, while he toyed with the other's phone "you know ... you haven't said a word the entire time ever since we left school ... say something"

"Are you sure you really want me to say something? I can guarantee you, you won't like it..."

"You just spoke, and it sounded quite alright to me" lightly smirked the blond, as Kai clenched his fists on his laps.

"You ..." resumed the blond, as he began to type a reply "... you need to relax a bit, you are way too tense" stated Ruka glimpsing at the brunette's laps "... I don't know what is the deal between you and your boy but it seems to me like he is being rather careful"

"Careful?" impulsively replied Kai, for a second forgetting the urge of face-punching the elder "What do you mean?" kept on Kai, not even bothering to tell the other that it wasn't his business. at this point in his game, if it could help him out, he would also accept advice from a blond-devil.

"He is replying right?" pointed out the other "And he is not accusing you, not yelling at you, not wanting you to stop ... he seems to want this to keep going, but he is holding back ... I mean he went as far as sending two messages, but!"

"But?" quickly inquired the brunette, whose heart was now racing for no fucking reason perhaps.

"But, I don't know ... I don't know what is the deal between the two of you, all I know is that his replies tell but don't tell ... and if I keep replying he'll probably catch on, so I am going to give you the chance to butt in right now, and add something to this before i take over again" explained the elder, handing over the phone to the brunette "Use it well"

Does it really matter? Forget about the party for a second ...

"What am I supposed to say to this ...?" irritatingly inquired the brunette, not seeing how he could use this to his advantage

"Amateur" simply replied the blond, snapping the phone from the brunette and typing some more, after which he gave back the cellphone to the younger

Does it really matter? Forget about the party for a second, we can "accidentally" under the same roof, nobody would think it suspicious and we could, let our guards down for a sec, cause nobody would notice anyway...

Kai stared at the text for a sec and felt scared. The message was actually great, he had gone for this long a go, for the whole letting the guards down concept and it became a catastrophic tragedy.

"I can't send this"

"Twick it at will"

Does it really matter? Forget about the party for a second, we can "accidentally" under the same roof, nobody would think it suspicious and we could, just be whatever you want us to be

Finished the other, shoving it back into the blond's hands.

"Okay ..." tentatively stated the blond, weirdly eying Kai.

It still might have not felt like something he would write, but he hoped, Kai truly hoped that the last sentence, the one he wrote in all his earnestness, he hoped those few words would reach home.

Sent.

Reita
    Reita

Post  Reita Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:57 am

I'm going to give a shot at this new style of texting things... We'll see how it goes. ^^; It hurts my eyes to see all the damn colors. >>

He had even stopped walking home from school, dead in his tracks. He had no idea what was going on anymore.

What was this-- When did-- How was this even a thing?

He adjusted the strap on his shoulder and stared really hard at his phone for a good long while before taking the best course of action.

To: Mally
    Help me.

Wait what happened to the party?? ... What do you need. >>

I'm scared. Oh my god what am I doing.

What...? What are you talking about??

... I don't know anymore. Nevermind. I'll tell you about it some other time.

Huh?! You're crazy. You can't do that to me. I hate you.

He sighed and went to continue his walk back home.Thoughts muddled in his mind for too long of a time.

Right before entering the subway, he texted Sakito:

To: Sakito
    I need help. Talk to me.

He knew it would turn to be a mistake later, but hell, he wasn't strong enough to go at this by himself.

And then, as if to prove it, without even thinking, without even considering what he might want them to be, he sent whatever was on his mind back to Kai.

To: Kai
    Would you be okay with that?

So much for needing help...

Riding the metro, he couldn't help but think that he was setting himself up to royally fuck up as soon as he was safe again.

Last edited by Reita on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kai
    Kai
    Admin

Post  Kai Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:28 am

It looks nice! It looks like we are now under the same cellphone provider lol!

"This could mean a couple of things ..." Ruka pointed out. Kai remained silent for he knew that much "Some of which you probably don't really want and if you are capable of being truly honest with your self you'll admit that perhaps there is only one course you'd like that to take" concluded the blond, but once again, he knew that much already.

"Well then you might be glad to hear that ..." Kai began, trying to keep his spite in check as much as he could "... i had a little conversation with my conscience, just before bumping into you at school, and I know for a fact that what i want is the JackPot" sarcastically explained the brunette, as the blond silently listened on looking completely unmoved "But when you have not even a penny to your name, you will have to settle for what you can get ... unless you want to foolishly die starving"

"Some people would have no problem with that ..." calmly interjected the blond "Some people are masochistic enough that find true pleasure from suffering in unrequited love"

"I'm not one of those"

"Hm" amusingly smirked the blond "It can give you a werid type of energy you know, unrequited love, one that almost makes you feel alive. It hurts so much that it means you can be but alive"

"Or, it hurt so much that it is made painfully clear you'd rather not eb alive"

"Are we that serious already?" inquired the elder and Kai kept his silent.

What had just come out of his mouth had been indeed quite a statement, type of statement that only seasoned lovers had the perhaps the right to profess. Yet what could he say, he apparently had very low tolerance to pain.

"... well this is what is about to be sent, wanna add something?"

Should I not?

Kai contemplated the text and smirked, no matter how much he might have not wanted to admit it, it sounded like the perfect reply. There was however this part of him that really wanted to regain possession of his own text and thus needed to add something more.

Should I not? I mean, you don't want me dead right?! (^_^)

And without bothering to show Ruka first, his thumb hovered on the send button and pressed.
    Reita
    Reita

Post  Reita Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:30 pm

Reita sighed as he wandered around the upper levels of a subway stop, four stops too early. But the fact of the matter was the he just didn't feel like waiting anymore for an answer that may or may not have been there. And the message he was looking for wasn't any of the six that Sakito had sent him. Who knew that he would be as long winded through texting as his speaking?

Oh no...! What happened? Were you texting Mally? Is that why she's upset?

What do you need help with? Do we have to go beat people up?? :D

...Reita...? You aren't answering...! Is everything okay?

REITA~ ARE YOU STILL ALIVE. I HOPE EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT. TALK BACK TO ME~ EVEN IF YOU YELL AT ME IT'S OKAY.

Oh my goodness, can you imagine if you really really needed my help and that texting just took two seconds too long? I would never be able to live with myself...! Tell me you're still alive...!

Reita... I miss you. Come back to us, thou who hast passed onto the next life~ ... Do they have fast food there?

The messages poured into his phone and lit it up like a Friday night in Las Vegas, but he was still waiting on the only one he was looking forward to. In the meantime, he might as well send a text back to Sakito, right?

It could have been funny if Reita just left him hanging, but it would surely mean death to his phone.

I'm fine. I was on the subway... You know, how I normally get home from school... ._.

And, of course, he received three texts before he could even think of a reply to the first.

But that doesn't answer my question as to whether there's fast food in heaven or not...!

... Oooh, I see. You didn't go there, did you? Tsk tsk... I'm disappointed in you.

WAIT. WHAT'S WRONG. WHY DO YOU NEED HELP.

I think I'm okay now. Not sure yet. Let's do something this weekend, I'm getting bored and I think I'm losing it.

And Sakito wasn't even the one who replied to him.

You made us worry like that because you're lonely?

I hate talking to you guys. It's like talking to the same person. But worse.

Reita was so riled from these hoardes of text that he almost missed Kai's text, and then replied angrily as if Kai were Mally. That would have really screwed him. Ignoring Bonnie and Clyde, he tried to think of a reply before racing back down the platform for the leaving train. He didn't want to be here to be yelled at by the siblings for any longer.

I just don't want it to turn out like before, I guess.

It made him nervous that Kai was being so very... friendly with him now. But, with a deep breath, he finished his text and scooted down the flight of stairs to his train, doors closing a fraction away from his back pockets.
    Kai
    Kai
    Admin

Post  Kai Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:41 pm

"What happened before?" Inquired Ruka once Kai finished reading the text. This time there was no sign of haughtiness or sarcasm in the blond's voice, he seemed genuinely concerned. Kai didn't move. "... I know that assuming is a bad habit and I will admit that I greatly assumed yours and Suzuki's relationship to be recent ..." admitted the blond "... had I known there was history, I would have been more cautious, but now that we are in this predicament, it would be best for you to inform me, before i do any real and involuntary damage.

What could have been worse than a situation in which both his kidnapper and the other victim were right? Indeed because he feared what happened at the last party, Kai was being cautious and once again indeed, it was wiser to inform Ruka before the situation got seriously bad.

"He kissed me." plainly stated Kai "And that had been enough to push me over my cliff, making me fall for him, whereas ... in his case ... I guess it had the opposite effect?" attempted Kai "...t o be fair, he was probably drunk on the night he kissed me, so he is not to blame I guess"

"Hmn" was all that came out in reply from the elder, which Kai had absolutely no idea how to interpret "So if it were up to you, what would happen at the party, what would you want to do- be honest!" admonished the blond, as Kai suddenly turned red as if caught redhanded.

"I'd kiss him ..." Kai began "Hug him ... have him hug me ... i'd rest my face in the nook of his shoulder ... press my nose on his neck and stay like that forever" sincerely replied the brunette. The blond began to typing a new message.

No matter the outcome of this party, please know that I mean nothing but well. Always have, always will

Sent.

No hesitation, non protest. Kai doubted that he could have said it any better.

Reita
    Reita

Post  Reita Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:54 pm

I know.

Reita stared at his poor excuse of a draft and chewed on his lower lip, unsure of how to go about finishing the words before sending them. The busy streets had died down to a quiet type of suburb, with no one really wandering around as he was. Passing by a house that was just a block away from his, a loud, harsh bark shook him back to reality. He glared at the creature behind the fence, still making a clatter over nothing. With a shallow sigh to calm his nerves, he was back en route to his bed. Or the convenience store. Or both.

But when he looked down at his phone, the small message indicating that he had sent his message shone in his face.

... Shit.

Well, he couldn't just leave it at that, could he? He could have let out a strangled garble of 'this is so unfair', but decided not to and forced a reply from his fingers.

I'm sorry. For last time.

He could have whined. He could have complained, but he didn't and sent the text without too much more thought--partially because he felt he was running out of time with the whole delay-between-texts thing and partially because he didn't want to think about it anymore. It was so... nerve-wracking, this whole socializing thing. No wonder he could only talk to Sakito and Mally properly...
    Kai
    Kai
    Admin

Post  Kai Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:57 pm

As soon as Ruka had finished reading the reply, he silently placed the device on their table and like the brunette merely remained silent. For a good couple of seconds they both kept silent and unmoving, but then, as if they both had the same exact train of thoughts, their eyes met and Kai could now clearly see that they had indeed been thinking the same thing.

What was Reita sorry about exactly?

Averting his gaze, the loudly inhaled, and attempt a stretch in his chair, as he looked in every direction but Ruka's or the cellphone, all the while feeling the blonde's peering gaze on himself.

"What do you reckon he is sorry about? ..." Ruka calmly asked, receiving Kai's attention but not a reply "... I mean, we could go on assuming or taking for granted, but until we don't ask, we won't know for sure and ..." he then paused as if trying to choice the correct words to say for himself not to sound stupid, rather than being a bit tactful of Kai's feeling "... the both of you seem very vague and prone to misunderstanding as it is, isn't it?"

Indeed they were. Yet it was that sense of vagueness that had successfully come to his rescue f recent. The fact that Reita was still willing to have some sort of relation, whatever this was, with him kept him sort of grounded. He had absolutely no idea what the blond thought of him anymore but whatever it was, it was something and something was always better than nothing.

Going and clarifying right now that perhaps what Reita was sorry about having kissed him, would maybe made the blond relax and realize that now that every string was detached Kai wasn't anything after all, just a mistake in the path.

And Kai couldn't have this now, could he? It was kinda sad to admit to oneself, the will and want to have some sort of monopoly on another person, even though he was quite far from it, the fact that he was the only to have him so troubled, according at least to what Mally was implying, made him feel sort of special. Granted, in an extremely weird way.

"I say we stop meddling with me and Reita and we start getting Sakito into this ..." quickly proposed Kai, at which Ruka skeptically eyed him "... unless you'd rather have me call Reita and tell him everything and I swear to all gods that I will" threatened Kai.

"And risk having him hate you?" challengingly replied the blond.

"Hmpf" snorted Kai with a haughty smile "... you obviously do not know me as you think you do. I can handle him hate me that isn't the problem" calmly and honestly stated the brunette holding the phone at his ear and his thumb hovering on the call button "so what's it gonna be?" pushed the brunette.

Ruka then shook his head in utter amusement, requested and received the cellphone and began typing.

Well enough with all the sappy talk (^_^). There is also something else I wanted to ask you. I need a favor and ONLY you can succeed in this. Will you help me? Please?

After having read over and over in search for second meaning Kai eyed the blond in search of something that would give him away, but the coast seemed to be pretty clear and like that, he sent it.
    Reita
    Reita

Post  Reita Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:47 pm

He was aimlessly slipping through the isles of a nearby grocery store when he received the next text, the sudden change of mood causing him to stall in the isle and get a strange look from an older woman. Whatever. She was short anyways. He huffed to himself and looked back down at the text, moving to a quieter area of the store.

...? Sure. What do you need?

He stared at the text for a long looooooong while before sending it--unsure of how else to reply. He was so curious... Not to mention, this idea of a party was still burning into the back of his mind.

Any news of anything going on this weekend? I'm bored... and LONELY.
    ... Fuck you.

He sighed to himself and proceeded to grab a few juice drinks for home.

...But home was kind of lonely. Maybe he'd buy himself a bird or something. Birds were cute and not too difficult to take care of, right? He milled it over in his head. Maybe being a loner wasn't all it was cut out to be.
    Kai
    Kai
    Admin

Post  Kai Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:39 pm

"Good good good ..." subtly replied Ruka, as he handled the brunette's phone.

"So what is going to happen now?" quickly inquired Kai looking extremely apprehensive and feeling like he wanted to talk, truly talk to Reita some more. It felt good, that silly and somewhat serious exchange of texts. It felt really good.

"If I am not mistaken, i gather that you do not exactly have the best relationship with Sakito ..." vaguely inquired the blond.

"Something like that, why?" promptly replied the brunette.

"Not to worry, no biggie at all, just, it needs to be done this way" mechanically said the blond as he wrote the message and sent it before even showing Kai, who grabbed the phone from the other's hand and dove straight to the sent box.

Basically, I need for Sakito to be at this party. I'll explain when next we see if you want to know why but ... let's say i need to settle something with him, and in the case things escalated, it would be grate to be in the mist of a crowd. Also promise you won't tell him, just let him be there. Will you?

It didn't seem like a bad message, but something wasn't sitting too right with Kai about it either. He really could have given less if Sakito came or not and having Reita perhaps thinking that he got to him just to have Sakito over was truly beginning to bug him.

Something happened some time ago and wanna settle it then, the last time we were alone things didn't go smooth at all, so company might help I thought? aNyways after Sakito we will just enjoy the evening the two of us if you wish

Kai quickly wrote and sent.

"That wasn't necessary" plainly stated Ruka as he read the message "what if he misinterprets the fact that you were alone with Sakito? ..." pointed out the blond-devil.

"He wouldn't, why would he ...?" snapped the brunette, but as he was saying it he realized that it was a fifty-fifty. Like everything like fucking fifty-fifty and then there was hope. He needed to rely on the latter now.
    Reita
    Reita

Post  Reita Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:52 pm

Awww~ You're adorable.
    ... Faggot. Is this still you being hung up on this party? I haven't been able to go around and ask just yet, but I can start now. Give me a few.

Reita sighed and closed his phone, fumbling with it in one hand nervously. When he glanced at his phone again though, it wasn't really what he had been expecting. What was all of this concerning Sakito?

... What could the kid could have possibly done to 'in case things escalated' with Kai anyways? Did they even know each other?

In case things escalated... was there going to be a fight? He frowned at the text and send one to Sakito instead of replying. He knew that Sakito knew that there existed a... 'situation' between himself and Kai, but he wasn't sure if he knew anything more.

Have to spoken to Uke, by any chance...? He seems... upset with you... to an extent. It sounds like a fight that he needs back up for. Enlighten me.

He frowned at the text after he sent it. He could have worded that better... oh well. If Sakito needed Reita's help in a fight, then he'd give it, even if Kai was the one he had to fight against. It was stupid to cut off old ties for new ones that may or may not work. He went back to reply to Kai's text.

Takaguchi...? What did he do? He's completely clueless sometimes--was it something bad?

He couldn't imagine what Sakito could have possibly done--he could be a snide little prick when he wanted to be, but it wasn't often that his snappiness was misdirected.
    Kai
    Kai
    Admin

Post  Kai Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:46 pm

What did he do?. Just thinking about the little runt made his blood boil. He hated this. One thing was getting Ruka involved with Reita and himself, but brining Takaguchi in it was just way too much. As he thought about their encounter, as he thought through the things that the insolent brunette had dared showering him with he wondered whether it was even possible to so successfully press a persons wrong buttons all at ones. Oh wow. Why was he getting so worked up?

"So what are you going to reply ..." inquired Ruka, looking at the brunette in what seemed amusement, whereas Kai was all but amused "Gimmie that ... " hurried the blond snatching the phone from its owner "you are so livid you could kill Sakito from over there where you are sitting

Don't worry about it ne? (^_^) Just please please please make sure he comes tonight, you know the place right? I can send you directions (^_^) I am truly looking forward to seeing you, you have no idea!

Without asking for the brunette's permission the blond simply replied and this time kai didn't even bothered to read the text, too busy thinking a couple of scenarios he hadn't even thought of previously, but which made completely sense in his head at the moment.

What if Sakito actually liked Reita?

It wasn't too dumb a thought right? They were always together, and apparently Sakito had some homosexual tendencies if there was something going on with Ruka. Speaking of which was blond just like Reita ... arghurgh ...!!!

"What is that dangerous little head thinking" carefully inquired Ruka, as he scrutinized the other "not gonna check what i wrote"

"What if this messing with them brings them closer? ..." barely spoke the brunette to himself.

"What? ..." confusingly asked Ruka, but Kai had long stupid caring about his presence "... Oi! Uke" called out Ruka at which the other merely turned to absently stare at him.

"I think too much ..." urged the brunette, shaking his head to himself "Can we please get this over with, so that I can go home and get ready and get it over with the whole day itself?"

"Just waiting for Reita to confirm that Sakito will be there and then you'll be once more a free man Kai" announced the elder, as Kai merely leaned back on his chair and waited for the agony to end, while trying his best not think of Takaguchi's arms wrapped around the Reita's neck, with Reita's hands on Takaguchi's waist and Takaguchi's nose playing with Rita's nose, and ... FUCK NO.
    Reita
    Reita

Post  Reita Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:28 pm

Uke? You think I couldn't hold my own against him? ... Why would I speak to him if it weren't about you anyways?

I mean, not like I DID or anything... Just because I talk a lot, do you think I can't keep my mouth shut?

... Because I can. Also, did you take that one pencil from my locker?? I liked that one...!

Reita glared at the bombardment of texts and had his suspicions back for the time being, a little more taken aback by Kai's excitement over Sakito's attendance to this party. It still sounded like he was dragging Sakito to a pit of wolves--he couldn't quite place the feeling.

But no lying, I am truly looking forward to seeing you, you have no idea???

What was that. Did he have coffee today? No he didn't. Why was he so nervous looking at that line?

Because Kai hated him, right? Ran away crying the last time they had met, right?

I'm a little worried but I know the place. Did something happen between you two? >> I'm sure he meant well, he's just... kind of misunderstood.[/i]

He felt like if he simply said that Sakito would come simply if he had asked him to, Kai might not answer... What was Kai's fixation with Sakito anyways?

Mally took it earlier, didn't she? And you can never keep your mouth shut. Between food and talking, I don't know how you could ever keep it shut. ¬ _¬
    Kai
    Kai
    Admin

Post  Kai Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:59 pm

"I think ..." he began looking at the blond, while tightly holding his cellphone "... i think you should just leave it to me, from here ..." he kept professing, receiving nothing but very not-convinced looks from the elder.

"Why on Earth would i want to leave my faith in your hands?" Ruka promptly "The cellphone. Now" he ordered, but Kai silently refused.

"Just trust?" attempted the brunette. He couldn't quite explain the feeling he had. He felt like things had turned a bit more personal. Obviously he had no way to know for sure, nothing in the text message clearly indicated to that. Yet because he felt that, he thought it safe to suppose that even Reita, perhaps felt the same thing.

"Only a foolish man would smile at what you just said. I am not foolish and-"

"Look!" Kai then strongly interrupted. He knew he wasn't as smart as Ruka, nor as as handsome or even as tall! But that absolutely didn't give him the right to just keep walking all over him in the way he was. It was clear now. He cared for Sakito. He cared a lot. But he cared for Reita. He cared a lot. And he wasn't going to let the other ruin his own chance at happiness "... do not forget that we are two in this game. You will have your Sakito, but I also need MY Reita, so chill the fuck down." he concluded, his inner self shaking not quite sure whether because of the use of my before Reita's name, or because of being insanely scared of being beat to a pulp by Ruka; or both things.

Ruka stared at the brunette for a good amount after which he reach forward for his cup of coffee, which made Kai slightly jolt thinking he was maybe gonna reach for his wrist or something something else.

"If Sakito doesn't come to this party, I'll make sure you won't come either; for the rest of your life ... if you know what I mean" calmly threatened the Ruka, as Kai subconsciously brought his legs close together while nodding, and getting himself busy with his cellphone.

No need to worry. Really. In fact, I can positively say that tonight, the souls that will gather tonight, will all be gathering with very good intentions. Were something to go wrong, none are to be blamed, but their ill-fated stars.^_^

Pressing the send button, he then dejectedly handed the cellphone to Ruka whom however didn't take it.

"Just let me know when you have the confirm regarding Sakito" he simply said, and left the brunette, gladly holding on to his sort of life line.

... as Lana del Ray's "young and beautiful" suddenly began to play in the cafe, he began to feel the need to be around HIS blond.
    Reita
    Reita

Post  Reita Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:10 am

Reita blinked at his phone, midly confused and with a remaining hint of concern. But he didn't have too much time to think when Sakito messaged him back. He grabbed a soda from the refridgerator as he patiently waited for the rest of Sakito's blabbering.

Aaaaa, shut up. It's not that bad. Don't hate.

I have to hunt her down though... Just because we're related she thinks she can take all of my things away. T__T

He was probably done now, right? Reita gave it another thirty seconds before typing up his reply.

Aren't you the one that eats all of her meals? Anyways, there's a party coming up, we going?

With all this texting, he should have just called the pair. He roamed around the kitchen for a good five minutes before settling himself in front of the TV. He never really payed attention to what was going on past the flickering lights and random talking.

...Yomi's...? The one that I was talking about earlier this week? I thought we were already going...! No one listens to me!!!!!!! D:<

... What? Well, alright then. Time to update everyone else.

If you say so. I'll do what I can to bring Takaguchi. See you there?

How does your brother know about this party while you do not? He says he knew earlier this week.

Yessssssssssssssss.

What. Stop it.

Ah, jackpot. This was gold. He was so happy.

Out played.
    Kai
    Kai
    Admin

Post  Kai Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:49 pm

He felt like a child whom had just received all the presents he wanted from Santa even though he had forgotten to write the letter. In fact he was so happy, that his broad smile and the way he so quickly replied to the text might seem somewhat ... creepy.

OMG you ARE the best, I could just kiss you! Thank you see you there! d(^_^ )

And send he had the text. And gave to Ruka he had the cellphone. And only then he finally realized what he wrote. But Ruka had also clued on it as the blond amusedly laughed to himself and looked at him with the most entertained of looks.

"Though some things aren't ALWAYS meant to be taken out of context ... do you really believe that he won't take you wanting to kiss him out of context?" skeptically inquired the blond, while apparently resisting the urge to keep laughing.

"We aren't children ..." toughed up Kai, as his fingers began to tremble "H-he is obviously NOT going to take that out of context, he is not even thinking of that in the first place, s-so ... so you can just be happy that your Sakito is coming and mind your business" concluded the brunette as he snatched back his phone and began to frantically type.

"I wouldn't send anything else if I were you ..." plainly added the blond as the other irritatedly sighed.

"Not that i care, but why? ..." attempted the brunette whom pretend to keep typing but really, Ruka always had a point.

"Supposing he did in fact NOT take the sentence out of context, you trying to rectify might actually make him do just that, and then you'll just be screwed" pointed out the blond and as suspected by Kai; he had a point.

"But ..." exasperatedly began the bruentte "if I do nothing now... he may have taking it out of context and ... basically I cannot know ... is it?" sadly concluced the brunette as the other merely nodded.

"Guess you'll find out tonight" Ruka said sounding incredibly chipper. Was he that crushed over that Sakito? He'd never understand why but, whatever "... speaking of which I will take you home now. I need, and you as well, to get ready so, let's go" replied the blond as he stood up and began to walk away.

"A thank you would suffice ..." muttered the brunette and even though he was sure the other could hear him, no reply came back as they both walked out one with both hands in his pockets, the other with his heart in his mouth.
    Reita
    Reita

Post  Reita Wed May 01, 2013 7:39 pm

HE COULD BE KISSED. Not that he was nervous or anything of the sort.

Nor excited, nor anxious. Just sayin'.

...Right?

None of Reita's thoughts made sense after reading the text, even all of Mally's insults that came after his comment on how Sakito outdid her were nearly ignored.

... Nearly.

lolololololololol

Fuck youuuuuuuuuuu.

He laughed out loud, it was great. Between Kai actually talking to him and Mally being embarassed to hell and back, he coudln't ask for too much more, could he? Well, that certainly didn't mean he wouldn't take more if it were offered, but he was a simple man, happy with the simple things.

It took him at least twenty minutes of staring, pacing, and definitely-not-watching-the-TV to conjure a reply which didn't have him feeling like too much of a fool. Not like he was paying too much attention as to why he was so focused on getting Sakito there after seeing this text. He was blinded, as most would say.

Looking forward to it~

Yeaaaaaaaaah boy.

... He reread it another forty times and started to feel regret after the second one. But... you know...

WELP. Time to go agonize in a corner.
    Kai
    Kai
    Admin

Post  Kai Thu May 02, 2013 8:40 pm

He probably out to start wearing some fancy clothes, or at least remove his uniform. That would have been a first stop. Yet all he had been doing for the past 20 minutes was lying on his bed and staring at Reita's reply. ]Looking forward to it~

Looking forward to what? Seeing him? Being in each other's company? Spending time together? Drinking together? ... Kissing?

Ooo he just couldn't think straight anymore, with every pun intended. His thoughts were just happily skipping around the gutter, and the butterfly in his stomach were having flying competitions Tokyo Drift style.

To: Kazuki
    Can we go together? In fact can yo come over and get me ready? In fact can you just come and dress me? CAN YOU JUST COME?

After having sent that, he thought it reasonable or at least of good taste to also reply to Reita, even though there wasn't much more that could have been said a ...

Me too.

... seemed appropriate.

And all of a sudden it felt like tonight could not go anything but well. He felt so positive. Hadn't in such a long time. It heleped to know that the other seemed to have the same vibes and, ugh, it was just fantastic. In fact, it was too fantastic, it could have been to good to be true. Thus he got up from his bed and began to pace. There was always that element of life to be considered. That element which like to fuck shit up. Mhmm.

And he felt like he needed to warn Reita about something he had no idea whether or not could happen. Shit. Okay, no, breathe ... it was all going well some seconds ago, and that was the place where he should keep himself all the way towards the party.

Yes.

Positive.

Okay ... princess ... your wish is my command ... just let me look pretty first and I will be there ... are you okay?

To: Kazuki
    Just come you can see and hear from yourself. Hurry

Tsk. Happiness didn't even begin to sum it up.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:40 am