Shiawase Nara

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know you want to. You want to know what's behind the door, you know who you could be behind the door. So don't just stand there, if you dare ... if it makes you happy ... open the door, come in.

2 posters

U~hm, duh! Roses are obviously Pink.

Takeru
    Takeru

U~hm, duh! Roses are obviously Pink. Empty U~hm, duh! Roses are obviously Pink.

Post  Takeru Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:27 pm

This had to be the prefect place.

He'd tried so many places already that his legs could have fallen for the unusual amount he'd walked, and thank good for his recently bought Luis Vuitton umbrella! 'Cause ... the sun was murder. Umbrella, which he absolutely couldn't afford by the way, it was another expense, rather, the last expense he'd make his beloved sister take care of. Takeru really had enough of having to depend on people. Especially because his tastes were rather pricy, and he hated the rare times in which he was refused something, no matter how reasonable it had been to do so. Thus the reason why he'd walked all over Shinjuku; to find a job.

Just ten minutes ago it was starting to look rather hopeless. The idea of having to even just wear such plain clothing at some of the places had been to, had been enough to drove him out without even asking to be interviewed for the position. It was so~ stupid to be picky about having to find a job. He knew that but, it was for his, and particularly the customer's benefit for him to be comfortable in the place where he would be working like … for real. So~ yeah; this had to be it.

Duh, Roses are Pink

A store that sold everything from the most fashionable clothing to accessories of all kind and of the most famous brands, but all pink. He was allowed to dress as he pleased. And now tha~t … was what he was talking about.

“Yeah motherfucke~rs ...” he chanted in a whisper as he was filling the required work paper “... roses are fucking pink, pink is the shit, yeah pink, I am so happy o-m-g … I'll have to tweet about this, like -” he then stopped the over excited mumble when his yes stopped on the next box he was supposed to check, in which he had to declare that I am a high school drop-out, or currently not attending any level of education lower than College.

Takeru Miyamoto. Incredibly cute, unfortunately male, pink lover, and freshman … in high school.

“Ruru~? are you done with the paper work? I want to show you how it all works ...” excitedly called the store-manager, at Takeru rather nonchalantly checked the box, and promptly go to his feet to join the lady. He liked her already, so~ much. I mean, he had already given him a nickname, li~ke, she was the greatest. Hopefully, this little shit about being a high school student wouldn't have surface, ca~use now he really anted this job, a~nd it would suck major if she ended up hating him, and more importantly if he lost his source of personal income.

“Ye~s, I am coming!” he excitedly replied, walking to the front. Who was even gonna get in here if not girls? Whom of course wouldn't have ratted on him. He'd be fine right?
    Chiyu
    Chiyu

U~hm, duh! Roses are obviously Pink. Empty Re: U~hm, duh! Roses are obviously Pink.

Post  Chiyu Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:08 pm

Chiyu was... Mildly unhappy. Between looking for gifts for his cousin's upcoming birthday and trying to keep himself sane, he could have gone to a bridge and stared down the edge. The birthday was important, as was his sanity, so there was no real hope for salvation any time soon.

For the umpteenth time that day, he put his senses on the line as he stepped through the clear doors.

He could have feinted in grief.

Everything was... Frightening. He tried to keep the disgusted face hidden as he swallowed dryly and walked inside, trying to ignore the glimmeringly sweet things staring back at him, screeching in the highest of voices to be bought.

He should have left, but she came here all the damn time. How the hell was he supposed to find anything in this overfemminate store...?!

Feinting would have been easier by far.

He picked up a lame looking plush and squeezed it, silemtly hoping for its eyes to bulge out and excrete alien noises... But he could never win, huh?

"Excuse me," he called, leaning just barely on one of the main counters, "I need help finding something."

Where had everyone gone? Was he blind...?
    Takeru
    Takeru

U~hm, duh! Roses are obviously Pink. Empty Re: U~hm, duh! Roses are obviously Pink.

Post  Takeru Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:18 pm

Takeru kept nodding at the never ending flux of information regarding the handling of the store. It was a lot of information. Too much. But he'd work hard and not give up, because he really wanted the job, but mostly he needed the money. For now though; all he could really do was nod, and hope to somehow figure it out later.

“Oh … a customer” smiled the owner in feign coyness “... how about you go test your skills?” she winked, and almost flew to the other side of the store; and he thought he was dramatic.

Thus, taking a big determined breath, Takeru nodded to himself more than anything and got himself to the customer. The blond was very apt to judge people by their appearance, and first impact behavior, he loved fashion, and he had been "judging" people for so long now that he usually was never wrong. This boy looked like he absolutely did not want to be here, and this was just the worst person to have as a first customer, though the blond. But in his blessed country of Japan, the customer was god, so he'd force himself to make it pleasant for the both of them.

“Good afternoon, sorry for the wait” he apologized with a rather bright smile. He really should have considered a carrier in acting as many of the people he cared about used to say. Thought his were just very deceitful lies more than skilful acting; was there even a difference between the two?

“If this is your first time, and if you are interested I can give you a quick tour, to show you what we offer ...” suggested Takeru, completely panicking and rambling in his brain, but showing a perfectly confident and calm exterior “... or you could ask me about what you are looking for and I'll be more than happy to assist you” he then concluded, waiting for the boy to reply.

He honestly hadn't thought boys would ever set foot in this place, this boy was a bit of a shocker in itself. Too bad the kind of guy he'd actually would have loved to see come in, would truly never set foot into this type of store, unless they were buying something for their girlfriends that was. Sigh. This boy was most likely doing the same, wasn't it?
    Chiyu
    Chiyu

Post  Chiyu Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:38 pm

"I'm looking for something..." Chiyu paused and frowned as he realized that he really didn't know what he was looking for... At all.

"I'm looking for... A gift. A gift for a girl in high school-- her second year there. She comes to this store a lot, but there are a lot of things that she doesn't have. No stuffed animals and no more jewelry-- I can assure you that she has plenty."

The last bit was mostly to himself, but his cousin really did have far too many companions and accessories from this store. But in all reality, he didn't care too much for what he got her... he just wanted to leave. As long as it looked okay, right?

He frowned to himself, realizing that staying in the store for extra time might have been worth getting a good gift. He looked to the salesperson to say something, but paused for a reason unbeknownst to himself.

It was probably... his clothes. The way his hair was put up. The skewered air around him.

And Chiyu was able to judge as quick as that. Dislike. But really, had he been expecting more from a store like this? He flicked his eyes to meet the shorter's, blinking twice before looking away. At least he wasn't ugly.

He bit his lip and braved staring at the wall again, "What... do you think is a good gift?" he asked cautiously, not wanting to sound strange at all, but needing to just grab a gift and go.

"What do you like?" The words fought their way out before he could realize that it was the last thing he wanted to say. This just wasn't his day, was it? He shifted uncomfortably.

He had so many other things to do... why did he get held up here?
    Takeru
    Takeru

Post  Takeru Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:38 am

Dumbass mentally professed Takeru a girl, or myself, can NEVER have enough stuffed animals, what kinda of bullshit notion is that? ... that was exactly what he was thinking at the moment while, he politely smiled at his customer as he humbly replying “I see ...”. God he hated boys. Well to be more precise, this type of boy. But the customer was always right, he really needed to keep reminding himself that.

If only he could make even the tiniest remark though! Boys like him, whom probably thought of having to buy a present for their female significant other, like a pain in the ass, got on his nerves the most. Was anyone forcing him to do this? If it really hurt so much, why the fuck was he even there. He should have go bought her a baseball bat, or whatever this guy was into, and see if it made her happy. Tsk. If making someone else happy, had to bring you almost to tears, then I'd rather you spare you tears and buy me nothing. Hypocrite.

Really? Like fucking really? Was he just being asked what he thought would be a good present for a person he had never even seen?! Like what did he think? That girls came all in one size and shape? Poor girl.

“Well sir, I do not mean to be rude, but … people are very different from each other, thus it would really help if you could inform me with any of her preferences, just so we don't make it a waste of money on your behalf … girls can be very picky” he courteously smiled, turning around to pretend to check through shirts for an idea, to visibly roll his eyes in annoyance.

Sure … let's ask the gay looking boy, he'll definitely know what that was exactly what Takeru was ready to bet the boy thought, as he was finally being asked what he would buy her. Wrong boy to ask shit like that, cause he would have truly bought her pink dildos, pink handcuffs, and pink colored lube, but unfortunately he doubted they were even allowed to sell those type of items in there. Such a bad bad bad first customer. God.

“I believe, if I may say, it would help make the selection easier if I could know an approximate range of how much you might have wanted to spend today on this gift sir” he finally added sounding as gracious and serene as he usually did. He wouldn't have been surprised if it turned out to be ¥1000 (= $10 approximately).

Poor poor girl.
    Chiyu
    Chiyu

Post  Chiyu Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:55 pm

Chiyu raised his brows at the blonde, lips pressed to gether in an attempt not to get irate. Was this kid really trying to weasel around this? He just wanted to buy something that wasn't so soft and cushy and bounce out. Was that too much to ask?

He shrugged lightly and turned back to look around to the rest of the store, surveying what would be a good choice and what might not be. He really wasn't sure as to what she liked though...

"I don't.... quite know her exact preferences, but anything here should be fine," he mumbled, shrugging, "if she doesn't like it, I'll have her return it or something. I was just told to stop only giving her money because it was a hassle for her to go out and buy things for herself." he shook his head dully. It was becoming more and more evident that this wasn't really his thing, but he'd never actually had to buy her a damn gift before. He honestly didn't have a clue as to what she spent her money on anyways...

"And price range?" he tossed the idea around in his head and shrugged, "Probably under 2,000? It's what I normally give her... Could probably save money this time too." he said with a small chuckle.

Ah, this employee was probably getting tired of him, huh? He should just choose something and go. Clearly, neither of them wanted to be here.

"She might kill me if I grab a size that's too big or small for her. What about... those, over there...? Those... weird little solar-powered moving things...?" he squinted his eyes to see over to whatever the heck they were.
    Takeru
    Takeru

Post  Takeru Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:48 am

“Is that so?” Politely smiled Takeru, when what he really wanted to have done was punch the boy right between his eyes. He hated people that did shit just because they were expected to, and if that was the case then anything really would have sufficed for the occasion, wouldn't it?

Completely ignoring the suggestion that the boy had made, he turned to the right and picked up the first object he saw, a picture frame holder for 4 pictures with hello-kitty as a theme. Checking behind it to see the price, after glimpsing at the ¥12000, he then smiled and handed it to the boy “This will be perfect” he convincingly stated, then silently standing with the most innocent expression ever, waiting for the other to agree, and get the hell out of his face.

While waiting for the reply, the store's door opened again welcoming, from the blond of hi hair, to the Ralph Lauren Winter collection 2011, his type of guy. Lightly biting down his lip observing one of the female clerks promptly going to help him, he was about to frown when thinking with whom he was stuck at the moment. The person talking to that guy should have been him. Ugh! For fucking sake.

The guy was definitely from their school, he had seen him a couple of times, and it was kinda hard to miss someone driving into a school with a freaking yellow Lamborghini. God … he was God. And most likely a dick as well. But not like he cared, if he could have even just gone “for a ride” it would have been enough for him. And by that, he meant, be catered for a day, cause his virginity wasn't going to be wasted on the likes of him.

No. He would have lost his virginity to a prince-like persona, someone whom had eye only for him, that knew everything about him, that adored him, and that needed not the gay-clerk to tel him what gift to buy for him. Seriously, poor girl. Same as the girl whom would receive the price from rich-boy though, for he suspected that it would have simply been a means to get into whatever girls pants.

Sigh. Men were despicable. Li~ke … seriously. Yet, he was totally batting for the same team, no doubt about that. Sigh sigh and once again sigh. If only there were more man and less dick, now that would really make his day.

Then again … it was best to not tamper with the family jewels, because like everything in life the bigger the better, well ... not everything in life … just ... whatever, he himself knew what he meant.
    Chiyu
    Chiyu

Post  Chiyu Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:18 am

Chiyu's attention perked when the sales assistant found something so easily, catching on just a moment late that whoever this was, was really not enjoying their job. What a shame.

Then again, Chiyu probably wouldn't have been happy working here either. At the very least he would try and make this experience not as awful as possible. He offered a light smile and an apologetic chuckle, not wanting to be too brash about it, "She already has this, she'll kill me if I get her something she already has," he commented, looking down to the floor, embarrassed. "Is there a clearance section...?" he asked airily, looking around for a quick way out. "Candy, maybe?"

He sighed lightly and pouted at nothing in particular. What a shame, he was hoping to find something quick and get out. Chiyu heard the chime of teh door and glanced over. Hoo, boy. Ruka. Ruka, Ruka, Ruuuuuuu~ka.

The brunette looked back to the clerk in front of him and shoved his hands in his pockets, he didn't really want Ruka to see him-- not like it'd matter anyways. "Is there anything else that girls her age would like? She's turning... ... ... Uh... What is it now, eighteen? Maybe sixteen. ... Seventeen?" Chiyu was practially looking at the ceiling trying to coax an answer out of it, but to no avail.

"Well, she's in her late teens, and super into that weird Korean style of... I don't even know what they do." Was he rambling? Right. Shut up and get to the point.

"But... do you think there's anything else?" he asked, almost apologetic, but this kid was getting paid to help the pathetic ones like him, right? Right.

So help, goddamnit.
    Takeru
    Takeru

Post  Takeru Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:30 am

Quite obviously; this guy was trying to get on his fucking nerves. Like really.

Widely smiling at him, he placed the picture frame back on the shelf, and silently made sign with his hand and politely instructed to “Please ...”you fucker “... follow me this way”. The sales area was a section that had everything and nothing all massed up together ranging from 100¥ to 1000¥.

Quickly peeking past himself themselves he observed Lamborghini-boy decisively getting a quite expensive black lunch box with pink cherry blossom petals. He had seen it as soon as he had got into the store, because it was amazingly beautiful, and because of the material, also amazingly expensive; something around 10,000¥. Lucky bitch.

“How about any of this T-shirt, they are tight fit, and are still quite in fashion especially this one ...” expressed the blond, subconsciously pointing at one which said I deserve better while peeking at Ruka once more; he was getting the set of 5,000¥chopsticks that went with it. This world was so fucking unfair!

Without checking what was written on it, he then puled out another one that said Again? ... “Well maybe not this ...” apologetically snickered Takeru, making himself a mental not to buy it for himself. But, irritation aside, if he wanted to get rid of this idiot he needed to do a good job, now.

Attentively searching around the sales item, he looked for something. After restlessly browsing his eyes a over, he then finally stopped on something. Walking toward it, he picked up a cell-phone strap with a dangling pink dustbunny from “My Friendly Neighbor Totoro” So cute! The little tag said squeeze me which he did, thinking that it would have emitted a sound, instead, it produced a light. It also was a flashlight … so freaking cute! Now he wanted one as well. “How about this one? … and it is only 8,000¥!” he enthusiastically expressed, holding it as if he were a five year old very excited kid, and also forgetting the fact that he absolutely didn't like the person sanding in front of him.

God, he really wanted one!

“That's cute ...” suddenly said a voice, as Takeru blinked back to reality, and almost dropped the dustbunny as he stared at Lanborghini-boy standing right in front of him “... how much is it?”.

“E-eight thousand yen ...” quickly replied Takeru. His actual customer's existence was now obliterated “... then I'll take it” until this statement. Turning to face Chiyu, he looked at him, and praying to all god's that he said no he then asked.

“Are you interested in this item, okyaku-sama?”
    Chiyu
    Chiyu

Post  Chiyu Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:51 am

Chiyu followed the shorter, wondering still why he was here in the first place and asking this kid to help him when it was clear that neither party was amused about this. These shirts were frustrating him, really. He just...

"I don't... I don't know what size shirt she wears... or what she likes," At all. Not even a ballpark. What about that shrinking theory? Chiyu didn't even know how that worked... Hell, they all looked the same size to him-- not to mention picking out a style that she wouldn't kill him for? Yeah right, that was similar to a death sentance.

And good grief don't get him started on cell phone charms, the girl already had three. Although one of the older ones was wearing down and about to fall off... Well, couldn't hurt to give it a chance, right?

With the smallest of disappointed frowns, Chiyu looked over and stopped, any discontent on his features dissapating as he saw the little trinket and the light on it. It was... cute. Maybe it could replace that old charm anyways... And the kid selling it to him finally seemed excited about something. It was rather appealing-- cute, if you would. ...The trinket, of course. Maybe the kid too, but that was different and not what he was here for, right?

"It's... It's--" the brunette started with the faintest of smiles, feeling it fade timidly when he saw Ruka standing near them, admiring the same thing. He kept his eyes fixated on the taller, but his face still turned to the shorter.

"I... It's a cute little thing... Are there any others?" he asked, almost quietly. The question was defiintely directed at the sales person--he was just... he didn't really want to bother himself with people such as the taller, older blonde to the side. If anything... he could find something else, right?

Another quick look through the store had him thinking that he really just needed to get out of this store and that fluffy little thing was his easy card out. Sticky situations, these were.
    Takeru
    Takeru

Post  Takeru Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:19 am

“I'm afraid that this is the only one ...” replied Takeru, his voice lowering at each spoken word, as he slowly shifted his eyes from one customer to the other, even though all he wanted to do was fix his eyes on his blond-tall prince charming.

“Then I'll back off ...” nonchalantly stated the taller blond “... mom always said to help those less fortunate, and given the precise, and the persistence you may not be able to afford more, I presume so … yeah” he observed calmly glancing at Takeru's customer, and then just as calmly walking off.

Takeru was one to hardly be left speechless by anything, but this type of … unreserved mannerism … he'd never met before. He knew rich people to be snobbish, but the awkward thing about what had just happened was that the remark wasn't exactly mean, but just … truthful? Not spiteful but just … thoughtless? Or rather, it appeared as if he were thinking while speaking. Shiver.

“Talk about being forward ...” he spoke beneath his breath, as he politely handed the contested object to his customer “do not worry, I lo~ve expensive things, but I so happen to not have the money, which is why I am working here, so that I can buy them, BUT there is nothing, and I repeat nothing wrong in buying something cheap if it is cute, and this is cute, very cute.” he concluded, lightly biting the edge of his lower lips, while relaxing the crease between his eye-brows as he surprised himself at his little defensive rant.

Not like he was feeling defensive of his customer, or anything, just he really hadn't seen the point of the comment, no matter how unintentional it had in fact been. Plus, it really was indeed time for his first customer to become just that, and get out, so that he could move on to his second, third and so on.

“Would you like me to wrap this for you, okyaku-sama?” he then politely inquired. As he stole a glance at the blond, whom was still in the vicinity. Brashness aside, he still was quite the eye-candy indeed.
    Chiyu
    Chiyu

Post  Chiyu Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:10 am

Wow. Too rude.

Chiyu managed to keep a straight face as the other laid everything out in front of him and simgply walked off. He mentally shrugged to himself. Snobs would be snobs, right? He had to remember that this wasn't a visit to keep his morale up but rather to find something cheap and not awful for his cousin.

And this was cute and wouldn't scratch his wallet more than once. Chiyu was left silent and stared for most of this, but it wasn't that bad, right? He would just go about his day. Forget what didn't matter and move forward. Right.

He looked back to the employee and bowed his head, "If you would, thank you." He offered the smallest of smiles-- even if the boy had seemed miserable dealing with him before, it seemed to die down after the small encounter with Ruka.

He looked around the store aimlessly, waiting for the boy to wrap that... whatever he'd just agreed to buy.

As soon as the gift was wrapped however, he heard the door open and probably one of the most dreadful utterances of his name he'd ever wish to hear.

"Chiyuuuuuuuu~uuu~!" Stupid Korean people. They should never have been able to walk this Earth in the first place. What a terrible race of--

"Chi~yu~ah!" He hated them. Why couldn't they just stay in their own damn countr-- He couldn't even finish the thought as he was tackled from the side and all of his sight fell to a blur.

"Song-Yi... Hello." She was pouting at him, he knew it. He could feel it burning into the side of his head.

"Na~ What are you doing here? You hate coming here, don't you? Don't tell me you actually like coming here....?" This was dreadful.

"More than life itself, I promise you." She would roll her eyes and pout at him.

"Too mean, Chiyu. Too mean." And she would shake her head as she wedged her head into the nook of his neck, hanging to the side, "This is why most people don't like you and that terrible attitude of yours."

"And you creep people out by those huge eyes of yours. I'm trying to do something nice for you here, don't you know?" he nearly glared at her, looking at those big-as-fuck-Korean-eyes.

"When you say it like that you make me sound like the one at fault." She let go of him and crossed her arms, standing closer than most would after such a statement.

"Sometimes, I wonder. You're always pestering me on simple things like this, aren't you?"

"It's not so simple when you-- What are you buying?" Chiyu frowned at her increasingly-short attention span. He shifted on his feet and hoped that the kid could finish ringing him out and wrapping that gift so that he could give her a proper gift without her spoiling any of it.

"Ignore her, if you would. She has moods like this. I wouldn't dream of getting near anyone who acted so impulsively."

"Chiyu-ah, you're the worst! I'm telling your mother," she huffed, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Oh, really?" he nearly laughed, "And what is she going to do?" he asked in the most sarcastic kind of sincerity he could muster. When she only shook her head, he replied with his own.

"I'm terribly sorry for such a storm walking up into your store. She gets like this when left in the pen for too long." The statement was directed to the cashier, but Chiyu didn't dare take his eyes off of his dear cousin. He loved his sister, he did. She just provoked the worst in him-- this was how they had fun.
    Takeru
    Takeru

Post  Takeru Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:02 am

What. The. Fuck. Just. Happened?

Was this motherfucker treating his girlfriend like she was some pitiable piece of shit that owed him her life. Like what the fuck was that? Oh god just keep wrapping Takeru. Oh my god okay ... now ring him up now. Oh my fucking god! CALM DOWN TAKERU!.

If eyes could kill, Takeru's were currently initiating an atomic reaction which was going to exterminate his target and everything around him. He wanted to rip him apart, smash him up into tiny little flashing pieces which he'd sell at ¥800 each. Bastard how dare you, you despicable piece of shit. You need the job Takeru, you need the money. But most of all … why did she take it?! Just because you were born with a pussy didn't mean you had to be one, what the fuck was that. ANYONE would deserve better than that!

But you know what? He didn’t need to worry about Dumb and Dumber. Dumb for not knowing the simple basics of chivalry towards your significant other, and Dumber for allowing such shit to happen, because now that he observed her mannerism the inside a of her skull was probably as pink as this store, and currently search for a new brain to lease it. So fuck them both. He doubted he'd ever see them again anyways.

“The total is ¥800, okyakusama” he drily stated, almost hissing the okyakusama part, ignoring ever sentence that came out of his first-customer's mouth. “Thank you very much, please have a great day, now if you'd excuse me I have to run to do some inventory, excuse me” he quickly stated as politely as he could. Running off to the back.

“So pumpkin how do you think you handled your first customer? ...” asked one of the girls working in there “... My name is Olivia by the way, and from whatI saw I think you did a marvellous job … you are very elegant and nice for being a boy” she genuingly smiled.

“I didn't handle him that's what happened!” angrily hissed Takeru, folding his arms, after which he looked up at the girl still standing in front of him, as if he'd just noticed her “.... I'm so sorry ...” he then mortifyingly stated, getting up to his feet almost as instantly “... I'm normally not like this, just that guy was treating his girlfriends like-”

“Like shit? …” forlornly stated the girl, sadly smiling at Takeru.

“You saw that too right?!” vehemently agreed the blond

“No …” calmly replied Olivia, walking past Takeru to check on some items “... but I could only guess … many of this so called boyfriends come in and do the same shit … in fact, if you asked me, if you truly wanted to by something heart-felt to your girlfriend … I probably wouldn't come here ...” she sighed.

“Maybe ...” replied Takeru, walking to her side “... my name is Takeru by the way, nice to meet you, just started today” he politely stated and smiled.

“Nice to meet you too Takeru” she then smiled, carrying a bunch of shirts “... let's work well together ne?” she exclaimed while rushing out to the front.

“I'll be in your care!” he as well exclaimed while bowing, at closed curtain. His co-workers seemed fine for now. That was great. Smiling he approached the curtain, slightly opened it and watched as Ruka was getting ready to pay. He was about to sigh at his sight again, just when he remembered the type of inconsiderate jerk he was.

Then the little bell at the front went off. Time to keep working.
    Chiyu
    Chiyu

Post  Chiyu Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:47 am

Hello...! Sorry, I wasn't sure how to make the transition into the school day... Do you mind starting the day? If you think it's better though, I can start it. ^ ^ Just let me know, okay? <3

"Na, I think you scared him away... No one likes to watch a lady get verbally slaughtered by a fine looking gentleman such as yourself," SongYi started properly, holding her head high and her ego even higher. Uh oh... He really disliked her like this... "You see, it's heartbreaking for such a young kid to see you treat a woman like such... trash," she emphasized with a glare, with Chiyu doing his best to ignore her and pay for the damn thing, "So naturally he's traumatized and horribly confused whether it's okay to treat people as such. ... And it's definitely not. I will tell your mother. Related or not, you should carry yourself better in pub--"

"Good grief, do you ever stop??" Chiyu asked the grinning halfing, as exasperated as he'd ever been, "Your birthday is in a few days, let me not hate you from now until then and I'll actually give this to you, okay?"

Her attention span was never something to be really proud of, but it was kinda cute, though Chiyu would never admit it aloud.

"What did you buy again?"

"Nothing you need to know of until your birthday."

"Birthdays are silly. Let me take it off of your hands now, so... So you don't have to see me in a few days!" she was grinning again and Chiyu only managed to shake his head, his angry facade slowly crumbling.

"As much as I would appreciate the kind gesture, my side of the family would slaughter me dead."

"Slaughter means to kill anyways, right? That's redundant."

"No, my family double taps."

"... I hate you."

"Ah, no bag, thank you. I have wrap it up when I get home anyways." Chiyu bowed his head genuinely at the cashier and took the gift and change back, turning back to his cousin, "Now, let's get out of here before someone calls the police on your ludicrousness."
    Takeru
    Takeru

Post  Takeru Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:23 pm

[sorry it took so long~]

Tip Toeing his way back into his house, Takeru checked carefully left to right to make sure nobody was home. His sister was supposedly with her friends, but really he knew she was with her “new” boyfriend, what was he? Number five this month? Some people … whatever.

What he feared, was his mother. Not like she was going to get on his case for being home later than what school was supposed to be, since he usually had band practice or went out with his usual crew. Just … she liked to ambush. And one thing he'd always forget to do for some reason, as soon as he got in, was to-

“The fuc-” he jumped turning to the side, at PakuPaku whom had loudly barked at him out of nowhere and was now calmly walking away. What the fuck was he now joining in the fun with his mother? Smart incredibly cute [I] little dog. Anyways, what he always forgot to do, was to; turn on the lights.

It wasn't like he forgot, but sometimes, he just felt comfortable in the absence of light, and night time was that time. The natural light of moon was amazingly beautiful, and he had a soft spot for beauty. It wasn't bright enough, in fact he couldn't see a thing in his room, but it still was pretty.

“You know ...” he began to talk, as PakuPaku jumped on his laps, and joined him moon-watching from the window of his room “... I finally found a job, bu you mustn't tell anyone ...” he playfully whispered “... the people are awesome, the place is awesome, and everything went peachy … except for my first customer, god ...” he then shook his head thinking back to the memory, while stroking PakuPaku's fur.

“Like, I've never met a guy like that, I mean Shiina dated many a jerk, but this [i]one
    … I have no words, he was treating his girlfriend like … I think I treat trash better!” ranted the blond “but whatever, I doubt I'll ever see him again anyways … I wasn't exactly in my best behavior either ...” he concluded, moving from the window to the bed.

“Where is everyone anyways ...” he then yawned “... I was expecting mom to am … bush … me … or ...somet...” and like the princess that he was he instantly fell asleep. It had been a long day, and his bed was mighty comfortable, and expensive.

Just as he had slowly closed his eye the previous night, he then slowly opened them as the set alarm on his phone woke him up to the melody of NEMESIS, his recent favorite song. Taking his time to the bathroom, he nudged his head at his mother as she watched him walk by.

“Is that all that I get?! You were fast asleep last night, when we got back, what happened?!” she then inquired in a feign pained tone.

Rah-eefe, mother, life ...” spat Taker while washing his teeth. It then took him another thirty minutes between dressing, and keeping his mother off his case, promising he'd tell her all she needed to know when he'd get back.

Getting his merry way towards school he then however snickered at all that he was going to tell Tatsuro when he got to school, from the job, to that smoking blond … and maybe the other idiot too. Whatever, Hurry up biotches! Hurry up! One day down, plenty other to go!
    Chiyu
    Chiyu

Post  Chiyu Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:27 am

[Sorry...! I'm sorry this is late / short. ;-; ]

Chiyu trudged into school the next morning with heavy feet, but still trying to keep a light spirit. It was too early to go and let his day be ruined by a bad start, wasn't it? Not like his cousin pestering him yesterday wasn't enough. At least he didn't have to see her often at school. He yawned and promptly grabbed what he needed from his locker before settling into his seat for his first class.

He contemplated sleeping for a brief moment, but sat back on his seat and shuffled around on his phone for a bit. As the five-minute bell before class rang, Chiyu bit his lip, ready to make the decision of a life time.

Getting up and out of his seat, he scurried to the boy's bathrooms down the hall of the school. Of course, it didn't take five whole minutes to go to the bathroom, but the brunette did have a wicked fear of being late for anything and the attention it brought to him. One day, he would be able to perform, fully-functional, in society. One that wasn't afraid of being late for class or the dark or anything silly like that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:50 pm