Shiawase Nara

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know you want to. You want to know what's behind the door, you know who you could be behind the door. So don't just stand there, if you dare ... if it makes you happy ... open the door, come in.

2 posters

High Winds in the East

Sakito
    Sakito

High Winds in the East Empty High Winds in the East

Post  Sakito Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:51 pm

"But if you go from the right side, you can just--"

"Saaaaaaa-kito, you're supposed to start from the left side. That's how the theorem works."

"Mally~ I just think that--"

"Sakito!" she pleaded, collapsing onto an open textbook, "You're too much. Can't you just work with it like this?" she hummed lightly and pouted to no one in particular. Sometimes, her brother was just too much.

Sakito, on the other hand, still felt as though things were wrong with this and it could be solved through easier ways that made sense to him. He sighed after a moment of contemplation, "Reita-- I hope he's doing alright with this. The first time he's lively for more than a second and it's got him this confused over nothing. I feel like I should hop in there and give them a push towards each other... Neither of them know how to be social, Mally. Everyone that sees it can tell. But he would kill me if I tried. Besides, we need his house after parties and stuff-- I don't want him to fall out and--"

"I'm sure he'll be able to figure everything out on his own, Sakito." Mally mumbled, not lifting her head from the book.

Sakito dropped his back against his chair dully and stood, still frowning to himself. "I'm going to go get a coffee," he stated, "Did you know that the most expensive coffee in the world is predigested by some sort of rodent?"

"Please." Mally chimed, getting Sakito to nod and stroll off, train of thoughts still on the animal that helped make the finest coffee in the world. It was still early, but it was only second period-- two slots before lunch. The "breakfast" line was hardly ever full-- so it wasn't a surprise that Sakito ran into someone when he was so absorbed in his thoughts as well. The worst part of it all was that he managed to keep moving forward and ended up tripped on this person after running into them, falling out of his place in line [which was the back anyways, so it wasn't that big of a deal...] and nearly onto his face.
    Ruka
    Ruka

High Winds in the East Empty Re: High Winds in the East

Post  Ruka Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:02 am

So … exactly what was “mr. rich boy” doing in line so early in the morning in his school cafeteria, instead of at home being served by his attendants, with his prime class breakfast? Well, easy, very easy to answer that one. If that cunt of his step-mother hadn't fired half of the kitchen personnel because one of them accidentally burnt her toast, then he'd have someone getting him breakfast ready. And she totally fired all the pretty once too. Whore. Unforgivable whore.

Loudly sighing, he irritatedly tapped his foot to the floor, looking around to see if he could find something that could amuse him, even just a little bit. Turning to the right he saw two girls he nailed the weeks before, Wrong side. Turning to the left, he saw their nerdy chess club brats, madly giggling over a check-mate. His eyes were burning in pain.

God. Had he already fucked every fuckable person in this school? He doubted. There was no way. The fact that he was so tall, often made him miss a lot of those short beauties, and though he knew for sure he probably had gone out with all his school's future models, he knew it was time for him to perhaps start looking down; you know, for those vertically challenged beautiful and handsome people.

Then, just as the line was finally about to move forward, something rather ungracefully made full impact with him. What the fuck, this day was really trying to work on his nerves. Quickly confirming that it was in fact a human being that clashed into him he roughly pushed the teen away and looking at him gave him his early morning cranky dosage of pretty boy swag “not even my five year old cousin, could have manged to be as clumsy as to pull this! Do you perhaps have fins instead of feet, what the hell?”

Ruka exclaimed, breathing a couple of times to keep himself calm. This wouldn't have happened if Marie had been there ready to bent down showing her perfect ass, while getting the oil to fry his French-toast, which she would have served him with her perfect smile. Instead he was bumped into by ... well … an interesting being. The fact that he caught his interest, was already a very good sign.

His entrance could have been greatly corrected, but his looks were somewhat impressive, just one thing he wasn't too sure about “which are you anyways, I am finding it kind of hard to tell … but I'd say boy, but nowadays who knows, maybe you are a girl ...”.
    Sakito
    Sakito

Post  Sakito Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:15 am

Sakito, as tired as he was, let out a small yelp as he was pushed further-- almost not catching himself a second time. Though he'd normally praise himself at such swiftness despite grace, he stopped to stand back up and shoot a curious look at whoever had pushed him-- not angry or guilty, just curious.

Ah, Ruka. He should have known, but Sakito didn't normally associate with people of "Ruka's type", so maybe he wouldn't have. ... Would he? ... He was still staring. Wasn't Ruka too good to stand in line anyways?

"According to the evolution theorem so many people so believe in, we used to be amphibious. Though I'm sure your five year old cousin is human, wouldn't he be? We're advanced, after all." he mused lightly, "But I'm sure the kid would be able to tell what gender I was, na? Maybe you're a salamander."

Sakito offered a kind 'that was meant to be a joke. It was funny wasn't? Probably not because my name is Sakito and no one ever knows how I string all this shit together' smile.

"It's not a bad thing though," he continued before the other had a chance to respond, "I'm sure that they wouldn't let salamanders hold property in Japan anyways... That whole, "Animals don't have the same rights as humans" argument. I'm assuming that those who house you are human."

He got back into his place in line and assumed his previous, sleepy stature.
    Ruka
    Ruka

Post  Ruka Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:56 pm

“... so believe in, we used to be amphibious.” Maybe he was a girl after all, began to think Ruka. The speech rate, and the way this person professed their knowledge was typical of a girl “Maybe you're a salamander. ..." Oh, that was a first. Salamander. Girls tended to call him all sort of shit, after he'd tell them that he wasn't in the least interested in them. So this should have sealed the deal, he was a … “... I am sure that they would let salamanders...” then again, girls didn't kept so long on the subject of animals that are not as cute. So he was back to start.

...I'm assuming that those who house you are human." And just like that the kid randomly walked behind Ruka, and stayed there waiting for his turn, as if he hadn't just delivered the weirdest monologue in the history of weirdest monologues. AND … Ruka still didn't know if he were a boy or a girl. Shit. A girl would have most certainly cut to the chase though, now that he thought about it. There were few girl that wanted to be mistaken for boys.

Yeah. He'd go with this hunch.

Nonchalantly turning his torso around, he took another good look at the being “You are a boy ...” he then almost declared “... Yes?” he then inquired a confirm from the brunette “And do not ask me anything on the lines of didn't you just hear what I said, cause no I didn't fully listened to you, and what I have, I have already forgotten” he then added, still standing turned waiting for a reply from the brunette “Though I do remember salamander … first time being called that” he then added, still waiting for the reply.

At this point, he just needed to know, and if the brunette wasn't willing to spill the beans, there was always a sure way to tell the difference.

And he didn't have any qualms in using it.
    Sakito
    Sakito

Post  Sakito Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:43 am

Sakito blinked when Ruka was still talking to him, snapping his head up to show how surprised he was. Huh, strange. Most people just ignored him.

"Sure, why not?" he smiled, as always, in his own way. Looking over to the lunch crew preparing their soon-to-be meals, face twisting in, not disgust, but confusion.

"I wonder why the make the meals they do, don't you?" he crossed his arms, knowing full well that Ruka probably never ate this garbage-grade food, "They can't just make something simple and bearable everyday instead of mixing it up? But then it would get boring, I suppose. The same way people find museums and the like dreary of the mind. But without museums and people fond of history, we easily forget our mistakes and repeat them in an endless cycle... Like Uroborus." the brunette scratched his head aimlessly, as if he hadn't just blathered out the most nonsensical thing that he could think of.

Sakito backtracked though, and realized that Ruka was probably still talking to him due to the salamander comment. So, he would build on that!

"Do you like being called a salamander?" he surely didn't respond negatively to it, right? His tone changed from curious to concerned, "But you do know that most salamanders have four fingers on their front feet and five on their back, right? Unless you're not really one of those... Maybe the white and blind one? Or the big, big black ones with two or three useless fingers?" For the second salamander type, Sakito put two fingers up and waved them in front of him helplessly. He frowned at that point.

"I don't really know much about salamanders though," he pouted then, going back to distantly stare at the food being prepared, "Only that they rely a lot on being near bodies of water." he drifted off again, lost in his own world. Not a surprise, was it? Surely it wasn't.
    Ruka
    Ruka

Post  Ruka Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:34 am

He was till being vague about it; he was the type that like to play uh? And ramble on. AND RAMBLE ON. About what anyways?! He was having a hard time following him, though he was always very good at picking up moments when he was being put on the spot “No I actuall-” y I don't want to be called salamander he tried to say but the being kept talking.

But whatever with the talking, which for some reason it wasn't disturbing him, the way some girls used to. Once (or actually … twice) he had shoved his hand over a girl and plainly told her “you talk to fucking much” after which he got up and left her there. But … whatever that for now. Now he just really had to know, he didn’t like vague shit at all. Either you are something or you are not. Either you are a boy or you are not. Sure, why not? didn't cut it for fucking nothing.

Completely turning around to stare at the brunette, he held up the line, causing general discontent and murmuring. Like he cared. Squinting his eyes at him again, he then gave up, rolled his eyes, and a second later he yelled in the cafeteria “I'll take the girl that tells me if this person in front of me is a boy or a girl to the party hosted by Yomi this Friday” squealing now took over the murmuring, as a flock of girls rushed to him, in excitement. Yomi was a boy that had graduated from the school two years ago, but was now an idol, and happened to be one of Ruka's best friends.

“He is a boy!! Totally a boy!! His name is Sakito!! he is part of the potheads!! and he has a female twin Mally!!” kept yelling the girls, and obviously, Ruka picked up on boy and turned off the rest; irrelevant. Looking down at the flock of girls, he spotted the cutest one, and then sighed.

“Okay, you” he then picked pointing at a blond long haired girl; she was the one with less make up about of all of them. He had problems with overly made up people “You can leave now, you are holding the line” he nonchalantly pointed with a vague gesture of his index. As all the girls left he moved on in the line, and began to choose whatever at least looked eatable, while overtly still scrutinizing this boy.

Now that he knew that he was a bot, that changed everything. Now he was fucking material. He really wasn't bad at all.

… What was his name again?
    Sakito
    Sakito

Post  Sakito Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:40 am

Sakito watched as Ruka seemingly enough got frustrated with him and his antics, jumping at the sight of the crowd of girls so eagerly swarming around the taller. Ah, how cool. Ruka looked like a rockstar like that. It wasn't too impressive by any means, but it wasn't often that Sakito saw a scene such as that.

... But Ruka was only staring at him. Hm, stranger still. Not only had he gotten someone else's attention, but kept it as well? It must have been a good day. And now Sakito was staring back at Ruka, trying to figure out what the hell could have been going on that even he didn't know about.

"Do you go to parties often? I'm surprised so many people like it with the thrumming music and sweaty bodies. And it always smells like drugs and, well... sweat. The music is bad and the people can't hold conversations, to top it off." Sakito shrugged, just going off on his own tangent again and not really caring that he was one of those people.

And since he was... Did he know this Yomi? Should he have? Yomi, Yomi, Yomi... Why did the name sound so familiar? He would ask Mally when he got back to the table.

He looked up to Ruka with an innocent pout, "Ruka, the line is moving. You're holding up the line now."

... Just saying.

**Hiii~! I'm sorry! You fell asleep, my poor baby~ ; w ; ♥
    I just wanted to explain the... accentuation on the end of Ruka's name...? Maybe I should just take it out... I just... the way I imagine him saying it is where the second syllable is just a little bit more forced than the first-- enough for it to be noticeable and not enough to be rude. I'll probably just take it out in the morning, it's not even making any sense to me. </3 *chuu~* See you tomorrow? I'll be moving in at around noon!**
    Ruka
    Ruka

Post  Ruka Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:22 am

“So? ...” Ruka quite calmly replied, as if he wasn't doing the most annoying thing in the world. And he knew he was, but his personal logic always made more sense than that, which was expected by everyone “... if holding up a line is truly as bothersome, then there should be a sign saying that it is forbidden to do so. As it stands right now, this is my spot on the line, and I am free to do with it as I please” he explained in an overly nonchalant way.

Taking his time to move across the food counter, he grabbed another of the seemingly eatable things that they offered, as he got ready to cut the chase. He was way to tall for chasing, the few times he'd tried in the past it never lasted too long, and it got quickly boring “... So do you have a girlfriend?” he inquired not looking at the brunette as he reached for chocolate milk.

He could have inquired for a boyfriend, but the girlfriend question was the safest. Not because he feared that they would know he was gay. Who didn't? Yet girls kept shamelessly trying, each of them earnestly believing that ”I'll be that one girl that will be able to turn him straight”. Right.

No, the thing was that if there was a girl involved shit tended to hit the fan faster if he got involved. Cause now he had quite made up his mind now, he would get into his pants. Ruka didn't know what it was about this kid, whose name he didn't remember, that attracted him, but he'd find out sooner or later.

There wasn't a girl or guy, straight or gay, whom he hadn't been able to bend to his will, and what he wanted he got. Yet, among the weird vibes that he got from the kid, there was one that told him this wasn't going to be as easy with this kid. He was incredibly knowledgeable on a lot of tings apparently, but something told him that he had absolutely no clue on the first thing about physicality.

The idea of a physically and mentally virgin person, just turned him on even more.
    Sakito
    Sakito

Post  Sakito Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:20 am

Sakito frowned slightly, trying to make it clear that this wasn't going to bother him, but still feeling slightly irked. As interesting as this was, he wanted to get his two coffees and get out of here. He gave the lightest sigh and drooped his shoulders, looking around boredly to see if anyone was getting irate at such a blatant stand against common sense. But it wasn't that Sakito was annoyed at all-- just surprised that this person was so... he couldn't think of a single word in particular, but many did come to mind.

The brunette watched Ruka pick his foods cautiously, as if he was really taking his time. It made Ruka think back to that whole, 'wasn't he better than this?' jumble. But he did jerk surprisingly when Ruka spoke to him again-- even more so shockingly that he wasn't complaining about the food.

"Girlfriend?" Sakito rubbed at his eyes, still a little tired, and shook his head simply. "Do you? You have the kind of reputation that says you've had quite a few, but can never manage to keep one."

What kind of conversation was this? Sakito had no idea, but yawned regardless. Ruka was a strange one indeed. He wondered why everyone liked him.

Sakito went for the apple juice and, knowing that he'd end up paying later anyways, pierced the foil top with his front two teeth and started drinking from it, still waiting for the taller to crawl down this line. Some time today would have been nice.

Applejuice or not, he still wanted his coffee.
    Ruka
    Ruka

Post  Ruka Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:06 am

As suspected, he had not a girlfriend. Easy enough, still, Ruka needed to know exactly what he was working with. “No, I don't do girlfriends ...” calmly stated Ruka, as he made his final decision, and moved to the register to pay for what he had selected “... I only go out with boys” he then specified, as he received his change from the lady at the cashier “... and nothing hard about keeping one, just if I get bored, or annoyed, I end it” he shrugged. Moving to the side, as the brunette advanced.

“Have you ever had a girlfriend? ...” he then asked inquired, all the while looking him over. What was this feeling, why couldn't he he stop looking at him. What was this. Smoothly looking away as he stood, waiting for the brunette to conclude, as if they had come in together and were going to go together to the same table. This was turning out to be a quite interesting morning indeed.

“Sit with me …” he then simply requested, it didn’t sound like a command but it might have as well been “during lunch, I'll also treat you for it, I do not eat here for lunch, and the food I ate I doubt anybody really can afford, so I'll cover you” he explained “I am telling you now so that you have time to cancel or change an y plan you already have. ...”

And ...” he then inquired again before leaving the premises of their cafeteria “What was you name again?”

#I am about to fall asleep so i'll do Kai reply tomorrow m(_ _)m GUSH SO SLEEPY RIGHT NOW” I had to posted this 2, because I kept refreshing I am so sleepy#

Sakito
    Sakito

Post  Sakito Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:30 pm

Sakito huffed, unimpressed. Not because he was trying to brush the other off, just that the pompous air was something he wasn't too fond of. 

He grabbed a light granola/rice snack-thing and, while skimming over the label, completely missed Ruka's question to him. 

"Eh? What?" he asked absentmindedly before putting his orders in. 

Wait, now he was asking him to go sit? "But I have to get Mally her coffee," he mused, watching the lady take care of his coffees, "You know how she gets when she's tired and still determined to get her work done."

He stopped for a moment then and pondered to himself grabbing yet another snack-- this one chewy and fruity. "But aren't you too good to sit around here anyways? I always hear that you're complaining about the school..."

And again he was almost frowning, putting his coffees down to snap caps onto the foam. "And lunch?...Why would you take me to lunch?" But he wasn't frowning at anything in particular-- he just needed a cover for how excited he was and how starry-eyed he would get for anyone paying for his food. Oh, how he wanted to take this opportunity... But he was still a tad concerned about Reita and he really did need to get these coffees to Mally. 

"Don't waste your money on it." Sakito regretted saying it but it really was a bad idea when he got hungry and other people were paying. There was a program on TV about it, wasn't there? Shark Attack or something similar...
    Ruka
    Ruka

Post  Ruka Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:39 pm

“More like, this cafeteria is too low for me ...” corrected Ruka “and I meant sit with me for lunch, at the restaurant in which I still intend to treat you ...” added the taller. No way he was going to allow the air of this steal, old, germ-generating room surround him any longer than it already was. The boy … boy … hadn't he just asked him his name, and totally didn't receive a reply.

“And I need you name, unless you want me to call you boy and I am not going to ask a second time” he swiftly added, not feeling like being surrounded by a storm of girls once more just to inquire for his name. Which, considering the subject in question might have been somewhat easier. The boy might have began to tell him the etymology of his name, the uses in modern society and-or the uses in science of it; and Ruka did not want to know.

Sometimes, he truly believed that kissing and sex had been invented by man in order to just shut up women. Then they of course discovered that a vagina wasn't the only hole that could be penetrated, that mouths could be used in countless manners, and that the hole experience was more pleasing than useful. How wide could this boy's mouth open, he wondered.

Shit. Not the right time or place for certain thoughts at all. Though if he had been in the same place, and time alone with one of those tramp-boys, it wouldn't have mattered, and his pants would have been down already, and with someone simultaneously on his knees. Obviously not Ruka. If he had been alone with Sakito, by what he could have grabbed, they would have been lucky if they would have got to first base.

So why waste any of his precious time? There were much stunning men he could find in nichiome for example, in the school itself in fact. Maybe it was a morning thing, maybe he'd forget as soon he'd get out of the cafeteria. Maybe it was the food he hadn't eaten yet.

“How am I supposed to know? I don't know you so I do not know how Mally gets if she doesn't get her coffee ” resignedly pointed out the taller, and allowed him to talk on waiting for the shorter to finally accept his invitation, but had been refused, which, was a fucking first. He didn't even know how to react to that, being that he had never being refused anything in the past seven, eight years? But he felt a little … unpleasant about it “[i] is it because of this Mally chick, that you can't come? Let me talk to her real quick …” he quickly added, waiting for the shorter to lead the way.
    Sakito
    Sakito

Post  Sakito Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:19 am

Sakito shook his head lightly, putting on a light but nervous smile, hopefully one that Ruka would accept. "No, really. I... I eat here most days, so it's not like I care, so..." he drifted off, still trying to look convincing. Man, he was already starving like he was going to die.. Hadn't he already eaten breakfast too? And these bars... Shoot.

"Oh, it's--" He took a step away towards the cafeteria, but turned back when he forgot to grab the creamers and sugar for himself-- Mally drank the caffiene black, the freak. In going back to grab the things, though, he completely forgot about Sakito's question-- focusing now on the question-turned-request about Mally.

"Well, you know now, don't yo-- Wait now...?" Sakito was left blinking curiously; tired, but still curious. But Mally was someone that didn't really do the whole friend thing and people generally avoided her, so Sakito was more than elated to hear that someone wanted to talk to her. "Okay, but you might catch her while she's doing her work, so if she ignores you, just keep talking to her and she'll catch on eventually. It's hard for people to warm up to her sometimes because of it, but she really is a nice person. Just quiet and to herself-- always in her books, but never alone. That kind of thing." he smiled rather brightly and carried the things to the table without looking back.

When he arrived at the table, he slid the coffee over to his sister gingerly, "Mally, you have to be careful, okay? It was just made so it will taste good, but without milk, the coffee doesn't cool down-- like that one time you really messed up and burnt your tongue for 4 day--"

"Thank you, Saki. Get your coffee ready before it gets too cool, na?" Mally replied, not looking up from her book, face concentrated, but general posture grateful and generally happier than it'd been. Sakito smiled back and nodded, sitting down next to her and taking the top off of the cup.

He stopped his reach for the cream and sugar packs to stop and realize that Ruka was still there. Oh. Right.

"Na, Mally," Mally didn't stop or slow down in flipping through her notes, but the pace of them changed so that Sakito knew she was listening, "Talk to Ruka. He wants to talk with you."

He smiled, not knowing how unpleasant Mally was from just hearing the name.
    Ruka
    Ruka

Post  Ruka Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:50 am

There really must have been something wrong with him today. Majorly wrong. Why wasn't he just leaving this obviously trouble-maker-time-wasting-selective-listening boy, since he hadn't told him his name and he had warned that there would not have been a “second recall”?

Really, he just should have veered for the exit, instead of standing there like a moron, observing another monologue by the boy, and this Mally chick, whom looked somewhat like him, in fact she was probably the female version of him. A sibling? If that was the case, then he could count his blessings, much better than a Can't you see that I like you, realize it already! Type of girl, those were fucking die-hard!

As he kept standing there, he was already not surprised of the fact that the boy seemed to have forgotten that he was there, which in normal circumstance it would have already have him walking out that exit, which was still there “calling out for him”, but, he had understood that little of the brunette, so he waited and hoped to be eventually remember, in a timely manner, or he would have made his presence known, his style.

However that moment hadn't need to come, for the boy eventually remembered him, and asked the girl to talk to him. Good, show time. Not waiting for the girl to even regard him he began to talk.

“I just met him on the line to get food, and I do not do this too often, in fact not all ...” he then honestly added “... but I invited him for lunch because he sparked my interest, but as I understood he has lunch with you or something, so I was here to tell you not to worry, that he will be having lunch with me.” he declared, completely overlooking the fact that he should have asked instead “... it is just for today, so you shouldn't alarm your self, he'll be back having lunch with you” he then concluded.

Turning to look at the boy, whom was presently sitting next to Mally, with a See?Easy expression.

Sakito
    Sakito

Post  Sakito Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:50 pm

Sakito was only staring-- he had never really seen Mally look so... Obstructed from thought and completely offended at the same time. This... Might have been a bad idea. 

Mally was rather upset, to say the least. Now, she had never talked to Ruka before, but Mally knew the school's people even more than any school work. But what did Ruka want with Sakito? 

... Well, that wasn't really a question-- Mally was sure that would live up to so many of his sterotypes. Then again, Mally wasn't one-hundred sure about Ruka-- only things that she had heard-- but the rumors she obtained were not to be taken lightly. She was still irrationally unhappy though, but that was a story for another time. 

"Don't waste your time, Sakito." The reply was quiet as Mally turned back to her book. "Ruka isn't a very nice person. You should be more careful." She took a sip o her coffee, posture somewhat more relaxed than before. But Sakito knew what that meant-- he looked back at Ruka and frowned.

Ruka seemed like a decent person-- a tad strange, but not that bad, was he? The brunette nidded lightly at his sister, turninf back to Ruka with a sympathetic look. 

"I don't think she wants to talk to you."
    Ruka
    Ruka

Post  Ruka Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:23 am

Ah, Sakito. That was his name. He had at least remembered there was an “S” somewhere. Ruka wouldn't have minded thanking the girl for the involuntary tip if it weren't for the fact that very clearly, she was informed on the type of character Ruka was.

Don't waste your time Sakito. Ruka isn't a very nice person. Ouch? No not really. She was right. Ruka wasn't exactly the person anyone would, or should, take home to any parents no matter how open-minded they might have happened to be. In fact, in retrospective, she might have been involuntary kind in adding "isn’t very" cause if it had been himself, he would have simple said "isn't nice at all".

“Why don't you let him judge? ...” calmly retorted Sakito, staring at the girl “... I am sure you've heard all sorts of things, and by all means an standards of this society they sure are considered despicable things … yes, sure, why not ...” Ruka stated, as he nonchalantly looked away; his attention span wasn't the longest.

“... However, there is nothing of what I have done so far, which you can't ask me and I wouldn't give you a truthful and detailed answer about, and most importantly ...” he then raised his gaze to Sakito “... there is nothing of what I have done, in which the second party wasn't agreeing of ...” he stated “... how and when I specify my terms, whether they liked whatever or not, and whether they got what they were looking for or not, is a different story … but from the very beginning I had also warned them on what to expect and what not...” he explained.

“I like dirty, but don't play dirty.” he then declared, truly having Mally in head when he said that but still gazing at Sakito in the process “... if you want to come with me for lunch, I'll be waiting at the science lab, that is where my last class is right before lunch, if not, nothing to it, this ...” he shrugged and paused as he began to walk away “... will only be a lunch” he audibly said before, he kicked the cafeteria door open, and got out of it.

Was he even going to eat this so-called breakfast? For, low and behold he was suddenly not hungry anymore. He was only quite peeved. Whether or not he was going to admit that having basically given up on Sakito was the cause of his distress, well … it was a different story.
    Sakito
    Sakito

Post  Sakito Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:07 pm

Sakito rocked his feet on the ground nervously and holding his lips tight together. Mally had clearly hit a string by saying that, though Sakito himself was never one to distrust people so easily. His sister hummed next to him and stopped her pen, not looking up.

"You want to go? He does eat out-- with your gut you might go and eat everything, but it still won't hurt his wallet." she commented smoothly, stilling a yawn. "If you want to go, it might be best. The food here isn't good for you with how much you eat anyways."

She offered him a small smile, though still looking at her book. Sakito was surprised, to say the least, but somewhat comforted by the reminder of how well he got along with his sister. He smiled. "If you don't trust him then it's okay." Trust probably wasn't the word as much as it would have been tolerate, but he was sure that she understood him just as she knew what he was talking about when he went off on tangents.

But Mally shook her head, "If you want to go get a good, free meal, then go ahead, okay? Just be on your toes and don't let him try anything... stupid." She took a long drink of her coffee and looked at him expectantly, "You want to go, don't you?"

Sakito paused and looked at his sister, contemplating. He did want food... and Ruka did seem like a fairly decent person. He shrugged, still not sure if it'd be a good idea to go against his sister's judgement of people. Mally just shook her head again, though.

"Just go, okay? Once won't kill you, na." It really was more of a demand than anything else. Sakito took a deep breath and figured that he was older child anyways. Screw it all.

"I guess," he shrugged, face not showing how excited he really was. Ruka was a cool guy, right? Sure, why not.

And with that why not, he found himself over at the stairway around the science lab a number of periods later. Was this a bad idea? He wasn't too sure, but damn was he excited.
    Ruka
    Ruka

Post  Ruka Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:13 pm

Ten more minutes … he had been told all sort of shit before. So many times already. Why was this bothering him so much? Why is it bothering him so much that this Sakito boy got to here about the real him in the way he had? It wasn't like the school, the world didn't already know the type of guy he was, so why?

Five more minutes … Sakito himself had seemed to have a vague idea of some of his “interesting facts” but he didn't seem to be shaken by them. Yeah, he didn't seem disturbed by any at all, though, as he kept suspecting, the boy probably didn't know the first thing about sex and sexuality.

Two minutes, thirty-two seconds more … But he was given an indication now, that there was something that he should probably be fearful about, wasn't he? Yet, he didn’t seem reluctant, he just … he seemed sorry that this Mally girl whom he still wasn't sure he was in fact related too, though they did look alike, didn't seem to approve of him, for the rest … he was okay with the idea of going out … for lunch … with him … right?

One more minute … That didn't mean a thing though. This was high school, the land where peer pressure prevailed. As for himself, he could give a fuck about peer pressure, watch anybody peer pressure him in to anything; wasn't gonna happen. But, by the way Sakito carried himself … he didn’t seem to care either … which was probably what he liked about the boy.

Bell ring … what he liked about the boy? As he sat at his table, while the rest of the student left, he was left speechless pondering on his recent thought, as if just hit on the head by something really hard.

He … liked something … about somebody …? That was a first. That never happened. He appreciated beauty, he marveled at handsomeness, and craved body contact but … Ruka didn't just like. maybe it was a good idea after all that the boy wasn't going to come. Yeah.

Finally snapping out of his gaze, he got up exited the room, and to his greatest surprised none other than Sakito was standing out waiting. For the first time in his life his face assumed an expression other than his plain apathetic self and he was quite sure it looked like the one of someone whom had just seen a ghost.

This wasn't good. This kind of progression wasn't good, because he knew how the fuck this things went, and he was human as well. It always began with liking and ended up with … “I thought you weren't going to come ...” he then blurted out in his natural self still staring at the brunette “... or maybe you just came to tell me that you can't” which was another option, he could have right?

He better have. Because this things, this type of things always winded up ending with that four letter word we would never, ever, say.
    Sakito
    Sakito

Post  Sakito Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:23 am

Sakito looked up when he heard Ruka's voice, blatant as ever. He blinked curiously and offered the blonde the smallest smile. He shouldn't bring up Mally, right? Right.

"Ah, the food at the cafeteria was getting a little old, so I figured..." he drifted off, hoping Ruka would know what he was getting at. He shrugged, "Were you expecting me not to?" He almost finished it with a 'because it's better that way because then Mally will feel better about it', but decided not to.

He rocked back and forth just slightly and nodded his head towards the quickest path to the main entrance, waiting for Ruka to take the hint and lead-- not to be rude or anything [as hungry as he was], just to have something to do but awkwardly chat there.

"I appreciate this, by the way," he mused lightly and cracked his neck, shoving his hands in his pockets, "What kind of food are we getting? Do you always go out for lunch?" he smiled lightly and rolled his shoulders, glancing up and down the hall with a curiously crooked neck.

"Gas prices are going up, so a lot more people are staying here at the school for lunch even though the food is really bad. At least it's cheap, right? It's probably the reason why the food is so bad anyways. I think I'd rather eat fast food every day instead."

He presumed, with the way that Ruka held himself, that the food would be at least decent quality, but since it was lunch, it probably wouldn't be too extravagant. Ah, he really was looking forward to this-- he hadn't had that great of a dinner since the end of last week too, so this was just perfect timing. He would consider himself lucky for now and try to suppress the urge to skip down to the entrance at the thought of good food.
    Ruka
    Ruka

Post  Ruka Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:26 pm

“I don't know you, and you don't know me, so I just assumed that you might have listened to the person that seemed to know us both ...” readily replied Ruka, trying his best to not think about the Sakito's-female-look-alike. God she really irritated him.

But whatever with the girl. Something weird was presently happening. Ruka was listening. Every single letter which had come out of the brunette's mouth had somehow registered into his brain, and though he didn't reply to each of them, and barely managed a nod to some of the sentences, he still was indeed listening. His brain most have been sick or something. Must have been the cafeteria food.

“No need to thank me” shrugged the blond as he began to walk towards the school's exit “... I never do what I don't want to, so if I am doing this is because I want to ...” he clarified, as they began to walk towards towards the parking lot “... and yes, I always eat out, and I suppose gas prices are increasing but ...” he then paused, while he stopped to open his yellow Lamborghini Gallardo “... I currently afford not to care about it” he frankly stated, getting into the car.

“Is there anything that you are allergic to? Food wise? ...” he then inquired, as he calmly got out of the parking lot, though he was craving to take his car for a good speedy ride; he'd have to wait for this weekend “... we are going to a place that cooks traditional Japanese food, in the way it is supposed to be cooked” explained and stressed the blond “... you probably have heard of it Gen Washoku … it is expensive no doubt, but if there is one thing I don't play with that is food” plainly explained the blond.

“I wouldn't care paying any sum of money for good food, and since I happened to be born in a family that has it, I'll use it ...” he stated, as they past through a gate, where a guard greeted them. He quickly nodded his head, and proceeded towards the parking lot “... same goes for cars. Food and cars are my only undeniable passion in life” he confirmed, as he stopped the car, and got out.

Making sure that the brunette was in toe, he walked towards the entrance of the restaurant, and once they entered, someone immediately came towards them. “Good-afternoon Kano-san ...” politely bowed the lady, also silently bowing at Sakito “... your table has been prepared, please do follow me this way, she instructed and Ruka silently followed.

The place was quite filled up with men and women dressed in suit most likely dealing business, and women in obviously expensive dresses nonchalantly dining with other women of the same class, most likely lavishly spending their husbands money. Some of them smiled as Ruka as he walked by, but he didn't smile or said anything back. He had no reason to. They hadn't spoken he didn’t know them, and most likely they were just trying to get at his father anyways. Such a waste of time, and everyday it was the same repeat of events. He wouldn't have minded changing restaurant, but the food was just too good to pass, at least among the options available for lunch.

“Here please do seat, your waiter will be here in a second, meanwhile I shall provide you with some water” she stated “here is the menu Kano-san” she explained and handed the booklet “... sire” she then politely called handing one to Sakito as well, and before she could say anything else, Ruka interrupted her, while still keeping his eyes on the menu.

“I do not know his last name, but please do inquire him as much, and refer him in the same way” he readily instructed, at which the waitress bemusedly blinked, seemingly not used to such a request from the blond.

“Y-yes, Kano-san ...” she obediently replied, and turned towards Sakito “... may I please know your last name sir?” she politely inquired, as the blond glimpsed up at Sakito.
    Sakito
    Sakito

Post  Sakito Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:40 pm

Sakito followed Ruka curiously, excited to see where all of this would take him, trying not to look like a puppy at the heels of its master craving a bag of treats. But Ruka's car perked his attention-- not too much... It was almost expected, but it still looked rather impressive. He tried to hide his smile as he slid into the leather seat, relishing in the comfort of it-- wasn't used to cars, let alone leather seats.

He went to comment on the car, but stopped when Ruka started speaking, shaking his head and wondering how terrifying it'd be if he were allergic to anything. Leaning his head on the side of the car, he watched the scenery fly by at a calming pace before the restaurant approached them readily.

The brunette marveled at the inside of the restaurant, wondering how people enjoyed such expensive food in such a professionally-dim place. He wondered if they bothered noticing it at all, but Ruka seemed to let off a cool and uncaring air as they made their way through the resaurant. Sakito was staring at him almost curiously as they sat down at then, then looking to their waitress.

"Ah... Sakaguchi," he offered with a smile, "Saka like a slope and guchi like mouth." he felt his face turn the slightest shade of red . He wasn't used to being treated so formally... He was a hair away from insisting that the lady just address him as she would anyone else, but it would be rude to Ruka, right? In front of all these people?

He felt a little pressured, but this was Ruka's environment-- not Sakito's. He bit the inside of his bottom lip to keep quiet and sit back, only mildly uncomfortable. The menu even seemed to be too royal to sit in his hands, what was he doing here?

He'd been so excited until he got in here and felt like high-school-grade slum. He skimmed over the menu carelessly and with a rushed air that he felt was necessary. Peering over his menu, he leaned just a bit across the table and whispered a question to Ruka with curious eyes, "Ruka, what's good? What do you normally get?"

He really wasn't sure what to get though-- he would have liked to go and order the starred appetizer and one of his favorite dishes buried in the back corner of the menu, but the brunette wasn't familiar with this place and how they did things... Nor did he know it to be rude or not by ordering certain things.

Mally and their mother were always scolding him about being rude in restaurants-- he'd never been out with anyone other than his family or close friends who knew him well enough to expect such bad habits.
    Ruka
    Ruka

Post  Ruka Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:15 pm

Saka like slope and Guchi like mouth … the waitress hadn't needed to know as much, but Sakito had gone ahead and give it to her anyways. It was hard not to find such a persona even mildly cute. It almost made him smirk; but he bit his lower lip instead.

“Hai, Sakaguchi-san …” the waiter then bowed her head in apprehension, and left.

Finally deciding it opportune to concentrate on the menu, which he practically already knew by memory, Ruka absently flipped the pages as he mused on being in the mood for sashimi, but then again he also had a weird craving for beef. In fact, his stomach seemed to be jumbled, it felt jumbled at least; never was he going to eat at that cafeteria again.

Glimpsing at Sakito every once in a while, he could notice how the other seemed to be a bit uncomfortable, which given the place, it was understandable. Ruka wasn't stupid, he knew that people couldn't normally afford to eat in such places, just he really liked the food in it, and he could afford it, he wasn't in any way trying to make the other look bad for nothing at all.

“Well … pick anything you think interesting … from appetizer all the way to dessert, and how many you think you can eat ...” calmly shrugged Ruka “... if you get too full, and can't eat something you might have wanted to ...” he then added, this time looking straight at the brunette “... that just will mean that we have to come back, until you've tried all that you want to try” he concluded attempting a smile as he stared at the brunette, but then simply looked back to the menu.

Damn … his stomach was really hurting. Why?

“I'll be right back ...” he then announced, getting up, and walking towards the back of the restaurant. As he left, the waiter came back. Before she spoke, she took a good look silent look at Sakito.

“Usually he is always bringing in princess and prince looking people ...” she began sounding more bemused than anything “... and it is the first time I have ever been asked to refer any of his guest by their last name ...” she added, as she kept staring at Sakito, as if she wanted to peer a hole in his head, but then lightly smiled “... if you are going to start from appetizer all the way to dessert, just use start using your cutlery and cups from right to left ...” she then quickly advised in a whisper as Ruka approached, and finally sat at the table.

“Sorry about that ...” he nonchalantly excused himself “... would you mind giving us some more time? I actually will call when we are ready ...” he then plainly requested.

“Absolutely, Kano-san ..” she politely bowed, and before leaving she quickly winked at Sakito and left.

“What was that about? ...” instantly inquired Sakito, the action irritating him quite some, making his stomach jumble again. What the fuck. He seemed to be fine as soon as he got at the back of the restaurant, he didn’t even have to get into the man’s room. And now it was hurting more than before.

There was also a zero point zero zero zero zero zero zero one possibility that his stomach ache was being caused by nervousness. However he had no reason to be. Same place he ate, same self, and same working people. Different guest, but the guest had always been different so far. Yet he had somehow alluded to the fact that he was going to bring him again; hadn't he?

Today was going to be all sorts of interesting.
    Sakito
    Sakito

Post  Sakito Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:13 pm

Sakito was still peering at Ruka over the tall, fancy menu when he finished speaking, hiding back down after a few extra moments to hide his anxiety behind the menu again. How was he going to pick from all these choices?

And coming back?! Ruka would take him back here? He couldn't let him do that, right? With all the fuss in his head, he almost missed the blonde's leave and watched curiously as a waitress came up to him.

"What's cutler--" Sakito stopped when Ruka came back to the table, smiling innocently. Using what from how to where? He was lost. Start from the right of the menu and then move towards the left? Sure thing.

The waitress was excused before he could look back down to the menu. How prompt, Ruka. Sakito still wasn't too surprised, but still wishing that he could command people around like that.

"Is your stomach okay?" Sakito asked airily with a crooked neck, blinking in his own, lost way. "I bet it was the food from this morning," he mused lightly, "It always gets Mally sick, so she never eats it. A lot of people say that it tastes bad too, but food is food, isn't it?" he frowned to himself, "I get so hungry sometimes that anything tastes good-- even the cafeteria food. We don't get a lot of big meals cooked at home."

He put his menu down on the table then, albeit a tad tentatively, peering back and forth between the menu and the blonde across from him, he felt just the smallest bit more at ease. He kicked his feet aimlessly under the table and scanned his eyes over anything he might have wanted to eat.

"Ruka, what class do you have after this?" he knew that they didn't have much time for lunch, so he pretty much had in mind what he wanted already, but he still wasn't sure if he should grab a chef's specialty or what he really wanted.
    Ruka
    Ruka

Post  Ruka Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:44 am

“I honestly don't know, though I did make the same conclusion ...” calmly stated the blond, glimpsing at Sakito; when was the last time anyone had asked him if he was okay? Well, PRIDE officers asked him every time, when they got into the room and spotted him, but that was just the Ruka-situation-question since they usually couldn't get him to say anything more “you are not going to see me in there ever again alright” he then vaguely added, as he spotted a change on the menu; green tea crème brulee? Sounded nice, maybe he'd order one- two, he meant two. His brain was beginning to trip too now … share a crème brulee with the brunette … totally tripping.

“AP Math …” nonchalantly replied the blond, as he kept trying not think of the fact that he was also paying particular attention at everything that was coming out of the others mouth. So unheard of. Usually, wasn't he the one always leading the conversation anyways? Yes, because his guests would always wait for him to open his mouth, so that they could then attach a trail of bullshitting compliments he didn't need.

For the first time, what was happening instead, was quite the opposite. Ruka was being kept silent, not because the boy talked too much, like it happened a couple of times with talkative high-class girls he had taken out in some occasions. But because, ever since the instant in which they sat down, he had been musing on what the fuck to say, so as to sound … less rough? … than usual?

So that the other might want to, maybe, lunch with him, again? Preposterous.

“So, I am having soft shell crab as an appetizer, seafood salad for salad, obviously, beef stir fry as first, pork katsu for seconds, and ...” he then stopped, as if saying the following item would suddenly reveal all the weird pondering he'd done over it “... green tea crème bulee” he then lowly and quickly added “it is a new item, so why not” he then added as if talking to himself.

“You? ...” he then readily inquired “... and do not be concerned with the time, I have this things timed pretty well, whenever t is time to go, I'll inform you” he then specified. Usually, when he brought other people, given as how they would wait for him to talk, when he food arrived, he'd always concentrate on it, and they would finish in record times.

However, he truly didn't know what to expect with Sakito. It might have been likely that for the first time, he'd have to request fr one of those things … whatcha-ma-call-em … to-go boxes? And that would have be interesting fact of today number one.

♥MORNING BABY! Sorry last night I fell asleep and didn't reply, but here is a MENU → http://www.kitchorestaurant.com/Kitcho/menu-dinner.htm I know it is dinner but just pretend as if it was lunch (I love this place, but it is really too expensive … if I go I always only get one item LOL) and the crème bulee is not here (I had in another restaurant) but I wanted to added lol, it was $4.00 in the restaurant I had eating it in.♥
    Sakito
    Sakito

Post  Sakito Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:29 am

Sakito hummed and sat back in the chair, pulling his legs up to cross them on the chair, still not sure what to get... The brunette still didn't want to spend too much money on anything, but... Ruka was getting a lot of food and it was making his insides digest themselves in anguish.

"Can I get the... beef tataki, sushi appetizer, and unaju...? And the green tea ice cream?" he was so excited he probably could have died after all of it, but he knew he wouldn't be full, so there was no dying allowed. Not yet, at least. It all sounded so good, and from the mere looks of the restaurant, it probably tasted even better. Ruka probably had better taste than him, though. Sakito only skipped around to the simpler and cheaper dishes in order not to hit Ruka's wallet too hard, no matter how strong it may have been.

But enough about the food, right? It was so quiet-- Sakito had to say something.

"You're in the AP courses too? Which ones? I'm only taking History and English AP's, but--" he cut himself off before mentioning that Mally was probably in Ruka's next class. He rocked in his seat, "But repeating useless things is the only thing I can do." he finished at first, with a smile. Did he really have to say that? Was that the best he could do to cover up for that?

He looked back down to the menu as if to look for more food like he hadn't already decided on what to order. He had to prepare to say all these things though, right? Right. He'd keep telling himself that.

"What's a... crème brulee?" he asked almost immediately after he looked back down, realizing that the description wasn't very helpful and that it would hopefully distract from any other terrible things he'd said previous.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:51 pm