Shiawase Nara

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know you want to. You want to know what's behind the door, you know who you could be behind the door. So don't just stand there, if you dare ... if it makes you happy ... open the door, come in.

2 posters

High Winds in the East

Ruka
    Ruka

High Winds in the East - Page 2 Empty Re: High Winds in the East

Post  Ruka Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:09 am

“Is that all? You are not trying to offend me by not ordering more right? Sakaguchi ...” he then observed in a slightly teasing tone, as he observed the shorter, noticing for the first time how his eyes perfectly curved at the end of each side … just like every Japanese Ruka, just like every Japanese, your own eyes do the same; but Sakito's curved better.

“I am taking all the science and math related AP classes ...” shrugged the blond “... I have no need to spend time dealing with subjects in which subjectivity reigns supreme. What's it to me if Shakespeare actually meant to have written all of his stories for his male lover? I'd rather not have the possibility of failing a class depending on whether or not some dude from a period and country that absolutely do not concern me, had jerked off or not the morning he decided to write what someone else later on declared a masterpiece.” there, Ruka 101 for you.

Straight to the point and uncensored. How many girls had he made cry with this tongue of his? There also had been the occasional boy had it not? But he couldn't help it. He couldn't control it. What was the point of trying to be delicate, or tactful? Hundred percent of times, the more people tried to do as much, the less their actual feelings came out. They ended up lying, creating misunderstandings, and then shit got tangled, stupid and just ugh … he wasn't going to deal with that.

It was his only his opinion, people did not have to agree with it, and if he had meant to offend someone, he wouldn't be eating with them. It was other people’s problem whether or not to convince themselves that he wanted to offended them by such remarks. <i>”no offense</i>, <i>”if I might say”</i>, <i>”just kidding</i> where all sentence he'd never used, unless he'd meant to add to his sarcasm.

“Are you gentlemen ready to order?” inquired the waitress as she returned to their table “yes … as usual all on one check, and I'll have soft shell crab, seafood salad, beef stir fry, pork katsu, and a green tea crème bulee ...” he explained “Sakito will have beef tataki, sushi appetizer, unaju and ebi tempura...” he then declared, adding a dish to Sakito's plate.

“Understood ...” replied the girl, taking their menus “... I'll be right back with your order” and once again smiling at the brunette, as if cheering for Sakito, and left.

“... unfortunately I am not as good as explaining food, so ...” he then spoke finding himself staring at the brunette, as he got ready to make his proposal “... if you want you can taste some of mine, then if you like it we can order you one” he stated, a bot more tensed than he had meant it to be. He was going for smooth.

He actually could have just ordered him one, but, the image of him spooning him looked much more appealing.

“What do you usually do on your free time? ...” he then inquired “... are you doing something after class today?” obviously enough, he was interested in the brunette. Truly interested. At least he had the guts to admit that to himself. Thus, it was time to see how far he could take this. How long would Sakito Sakaguchi keep him enthralled for. So far the maximum had been two days. A dinner or lunch, followed by sex on the following day, and that had always been it.

Somehow, though, he already knew it would have taken him more than two days to get probably be intimate what the brunette as all. Seemed like he was already winning.
    Sakito
    Sakito

Post  Sakito Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:47 pm

Oops... Ruka had seen right through him. He was about to throw an argument back, but started laughing with Ruka's rant. It probably wasn't funny enough for Sakito to gather the attention of all the people around him as well, but for the brunette, it definitely was. Ruka always seemed to him like a straight forward and uncaring kind of person, but Sakito wouldn't have guessed he had a funny side.

He tried to keep his laughter down as the waitress came to take their order, taking no notice to the extra order as he held his hand gingerly over his mouth trying not to look like he was about to burst back out at any moment. He grinned back at Ruka when she left, shaking his head and not saying anything. He'd already been loud enough, right?

He cradled his drink for an amused moment before Ruka spoke up again. He wasn't very ashamed of what he did in his free time, but it wasn't very interesting.

The brunette shrugged listlessly and took another sip of his drink, glancing at the ceiling as if it would tell him the answer. "I think I need Mally's help with Physics later, she--" she was probably in Sakito's class for that too, huh? Oops again. Oh well, "She owes me a favor anyways." he tried with a smile.

"What are you going to do?" more innocence.
    Ruka
    Ruka

Post  Ruka Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:45 pm

He laughed.

He wasn't awkwardly looking at him, or shyly wondering what to say next. The brunette had found what he said funny and laughed. With no reserve and not even caring that in fact there were famous ministers, lawyers, and even that doctor that had performed that “miraculous intervention” last week. He probably didn't even know, but something told Ruka that the boy wouldn't have cared even if he did.

And now the pain had left his stomach, and was drastically moving upwards; and to the left. No place to go in the restaurant for that kind of pain now is there Ruka?

Ugh, the Devil... At the sound of Mally's name, all sorts of other emotions started yelling in his brain, like a Spartan from the movie 300 would have just before a battle. Why the hell did he need Mally when he had him? That had precisely been the first thought that crossed Ruka's mind as soon as he heard that the brunette needed help in physics.

Like it was the most natural of conclusions, the most obvious of things. God he had just met the boy, yet he was beginning to feel so entitled to this pertaining him. This was bad, wasn’t it? This kind of feeling? Hadn't he promise that he'd never fall for anybody? Hadn't he promise he wouldn't end up the same way his father had? … So, in the end he was indeed his father's son after all.

He knew he wasn't in love the brunette, that couldn’t just quite be. But he knew himself to well, and he knew it wouldn't have taken too much longer if he kept hanging around him, to just desperately fall over him. He also knew that he had to do was stay away from him. But that was the catch. Ruka had never been good at denying himself anything.

He always provided himself with what he wanted, and needed, and at the moment, his self wanted to be around Sakito, and needed for the other to want the same thing. If only the brunette knew just how much power he was about to hold in his hands.

“I can help you with physics ..” he nonchalantly declared, as their food began to arrive, starting with their appetizers and first dish “... that girl is your sister right? You do so see her everyday right? How about usefully spending time with someone different for a change? ...” he then proposed, and hope with every cell of his falling in love body that he'd accept.

At least he'd have food to console him, if he were to receive a rejection though.
    Sakito
    Sakito

Post  Sakito Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:02 pm

The brunette dropped his feet at that point, going back to swinging his legs again, somewhat doubtful that Ruka would be able to teach him. Maybe not as much doubtful as he was... concerned. What if Ruka tried to help him and the blonde got tired of him so quickly that he embarassed himself? An excuse! How golden.

"Mally says that other people can't teach me because I make things difficult." he smiled sheepishly and went back to his drink, craving the ice cream already.

"But I bet you're busy with all the work you get from your classes, aren't you?" he asked, sitting back and stifling a yawn, "Mally's always busy with all the work they assign in them, she's always complaining about them but she never wants to actually do any work," he shook his head sighed. He really wanted to see what Ruka knew about physics overall and if he would teach any different from his sister, but it was way too much of a bother-- he couldn't be so inconsiderate to anyone who was treating him to lunch like this, could he?

What a shame.

His attention left the table when his phone vibrated, and Sakito chanced the quickest glance down to find a text from Mally.

Have fun, okay? Just don't get tricked into doing anything... stupid.

The brunette's eyes flicked back up to the table and smiled at Ruka behind the cup again. He didn't really know why Mally was being so cautious towards him, but maybe he should have heeded such warnings. After this lunch, he would. For sure.
    Ruka
    Ruka

Post  Ruka Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:59 am

“Look at me” practically order the brunette, a little to loud than he had intended to, given as how the people at the tables surrounding them seemed to have decided that Ruka was referring to them. Idiots. However, the devil had been mentioned again, and his temper totally flew out the nonexistent window. Firmly locking his gaze with Sakito's a second later he began to talk, in a regular tone “Do not assume anything about me, or listen to anything other will tell you about me ...” he plainly stated, placing his cutlery on the table, as if he had lost his appetite; but he was just … suddenly in a very Sparta! mode.

“If you have any doubt, perplexities, anything at all about me, ask me, and I can assure you I will reply sincerely, meaning you may not like what comes out of my mouth seventy-five percent of the time … but at least you have the guarantee that I will be truthful to you, but you need to ask, because if not I won't tell … unless the situation requires me to do so … for instance, if I saw a hole, and knew for a fact that you will fall in it, I'd tell you. On the other hand, if I knew you would not even get close to it, but I also knew there was the secret to your happiness in it, unless you asked me the content of the hole, I won't tell you ...” he plainly professed, once again giving the brunette another dose of Ruka 101.

“In the same way ...” he then resumed, in a much gentler tone “... in which from now on, I would come and ask you, and you solely about information regarding you. By default, I tend to treat ninety-nine percent of people the same way, because I have always been treated the same way … so when I asked those girls about your name this morning, it was for the simple fact that I had … erroneously] allocated you with that ninety-nine percent ...” he explained.

“So I apologize for earlier, I made a mistake ...” he then almost proudly state; he needed to work on the humble thingy “... you obviously belong to that one percent I hadn't met in a long time, and ...” he then paused, as the memory of his real mother suddenly came to mind “... you really do look a lot, and also sound, like that one percent ...” he then lowly professed, so low he himself only might have heard, his gaze now momentarily fluctuating to the side, as he got ready to say perhaps the most embarrassing thing he'd said in years “... All I ask, for now, is to allow me to help you in something I do not even need to spend any serious time on, and I'll gain by simply being in your company; won't you save me from that ninety-nine percent Sakito Sakaguchi?” he concluded, as the waitress came by and brought their second.

“Could you pack all our things in , carry-outs, we need to be on our way ...” he then instructed the waitress, as he avoided looking at the brunette. Could any of what he said be worth anything though against the omnipotent Mally? He really hoped so ...
    Sakito
    Sakito

Post  Sakito Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:33 pm

Sakito, no lie, jumped when a veil of seriousness suddenly fell over the blonde. He stared for a long moment as the blonde went on, nodding at places he felt were appropriate. Attempting a smile, he nodded one last time, "It doesn't take you long? What can you gain?" he asked softly, but still eagerly. Maybe he should just stop mentioning Mally's name and just leave it-- apparently this was the restult once he brought it up.

But he was kind of looking forward to it, right? Ruka was insisting-- it was his own mistake if he regretted it later. But, it was probably time to go, wasn't it?

Sakito bowed to the waitress and offered a smile in thanks, almost jumping when his phone alerted him with a text. He already knew what it was going to be-- he took his phone out and glanced only at the sender before replying.

I know I have your calculator, it's in my bag. We'll be back at the school soon. I'll find you outside of class.

He looked up expectantly at Ruka, practically asking if he was ready to leave. "If you're free later, could you save me from my homework? It really is a pain sometimes and they just don't get how horribly they teach, but..." he mentioned, feeling his toes curl in hesitation.
    Ruka
    Ruka

Post  Ruka Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:27 pm

In all honesty, Ruka hadn't thought he'd be able to receive an affirmative answer from the brunette, reason why he had raise his voice in that way. Reason why he was already getting desperate in that way. But … it worked. Though he really wish he hadn't raised his voice the way he did. So unsightly. Not to talk about the possibility that he might have scared the brunette.

“Great.” he plainly replied “... I'll keep working on you until you understand, I difficulty has never made me give up. Will has always and only been my problem ...” he began as he got up, almost forgetting to get his take-out, which had been neatly packed in a box, and placed in two expensive looking cloth bags, one for each boy “... and I am more than willing to help you” he then concluded, as he walked towards the entrance, once again blatantly ignoring all the people at the tables, whom sheepishly bowed at him. Once at the entrance he spotted the chef, and stopped to deeply bow at him.

“Once again everything, which I was able to eat, was exquisite … arigatou gozaimshita.” he genuinely greeted.

“Oh Ruka-kun ...” cheerfully greeted the elderly looking man “... you flatter me too much as usual, thank you for your continuous patronage” kindly thanked the chef, whom was on his way back to the kitchen.

“Your food hasn't disappointed me once ...” sincerely professed the blond “... and if Sakito here will regard it in the same way, you will keep seeing us, I am to take him out again, so the next time, the place choice will be up to him ...” he plainly explained, as the chef smiled and nodded in comprehension, as he turned to look at the brunette.

“Well do not feel pressured young boy ...” he tenderly stated “... you are still young, and relatively free from any obligations, choice whatever place suits you best” he genuinely stated, as a few girls giggled behind the chef at the sight of the boys “... what's all the giggling for!” he then lightly admonished, as all the staff rushed back to their position, him following in toe, as Ruka proceeded to walk out towards his car.

Once inside, and driving, Ruka incessantly kept glimpsing at the brunette, wondering if he should apologize for having raised his voice. He really did not want the brunette to fear him at all.

“About earlier ...” he began “... I didn't mean to raise my voice in that way … I usually don't react that way, in fact, you could say that I wasn't aware of me being capable of screaming … that was a first” he plainly stated, as they drove into the school's parking lot.

Once the car was stopped, he then added “... so I'll wait for you here, after class” he then declared, getting out of the car, and waiting for the brunette, to do as well, before looking it. As they got into the building, he then stated before walking his way towards his class “... I'm really looking forward to this afternoon, just to be in your company more than anything”
    Sakito
    Sakito

Post  Sakito Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:15 am

Sakito was almost blushing as they left the restaurant-- why did Ruka seem to hold everything up so highly? It made him feel... unclassy just being around him. Well, it wouldn't last too much longer like this though, right? Their study session couldn't have been that formal-- the brunette was hoping for it, at least.

The first half of the car ride was silent and relaxing as Sakito let his food settle back into his stomach, feeling the energy leave his focus to concentrate more on digesting said food. He was brought back to reality when Ruka started to apologize for any outburst back when they were eating-- but in all honesty, Sakito could hardly remember it, only able to shake his head.

"It's nothing, really," he offered a small smile, "I couldn't even tell. You don't have to apologize for being rude, na? And you're so nice to everyone else," Sakito was talking about the workers at the restaurant-- he hadn't actually seen Ruka interact with anyone else, "Just so long as you're happy, right?"

With another small smile, this one more to himself than to anything else, he leaned against the car door and wondered if Mally was serious when she said Ruka wasn't a nice person. Sakito had no reason to think that he was special, but it was cool, in a sense, to be able to go to such a nice place and get treated so... royally? Well, it felt royal to him.

Once they arrived at the school and were on their way back inside, Sakito tried not to smile again at the taller blonde as he nodded.

"Of course, I can't wait. Don't leave without me, okay?" he stuck his tongue out playfully and turned down a hall to go to his locker, offering the smallest wave in departure. Mally was going to kill him for taking her calculator and forgetting it so easily-- he'd needed it for a test at the end of the day yesterday and forgot to bring it home. Grabbing the rather expensive piece of equipment, he walked quickly towards his sister's class, standing at the door and peering in to see if she was there already.

Almost panicking when he didn't see her, he nearly had a stroke when he felt two hands (and nails, mind you) grab at his sides from behind. Doing everything in his power not to shout and flail, he turned around to find Mally with claws outstretched.

"You could have killed me, you know." Sakito pouted and handed her the device, sighing lightly.

"Yeah, yeah. How was lunch with your new man?" his sister questioned, raising a suggestive brow, though the look in her eyes were only of caution and mild annoyance. She started to examine her calculator for any flaws that might have appeared since Sakito borrowed it.

"Oi, it wasn't like that. We just ate; it wasn't even that much." Sakito said bashfully, almost embarrassed of the food he didn't end up eating.

"You didn't eat everything?" Mally sounded absolutely appalled.

"We didn't have time," another sheepish smile.

"Good, then you're still hungry, right? I have a snack in my bag-- come with me."

And with that, Mally strolled into the room to her desk and started to rummage through a bag that was there already. Hm... Sakito knew that Mally didn't like to go to the bathroom between classes and took care of what she had to during free periods, so why would she--

"Here, take these." And before Sakito could think any further, he was cradling some seven or so granola bars, candies, and other snacks that Mally just happened to have in her bag.

His face lit up like a bulb, his sister was the best! He bowed curtly, still holding the foods.

"It'll keep me alive through Literature," he was still smiling as Mally grabbed a few of the snacks and spun him around to start finding nooks and crannies to shove them into.

Today had to have been his lucky day.

**HELLO~! How are you? I'm sorry these replies have taken me so long... It's been heartbreaking being away from them, haha~ I also hope to note that Ruka and Mally have math together? :B If you want, of course. That's what I set this up for, but you know~ Whatever you want! ^ ^ I'll catch you in the afternoon, okay? <3 *chuu~!* Love ya~
    Ruka
    Ruka

Post  Ruka Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:29 pm

How did it usually work? He'd find a target take them to lunch entirely paid by himself, completely jump talking, charm his way into settling on a time to meet in private, and the target was willing, always waiting for him to ask the question, and do whatever it was that he wanted. And then was exactly when the whole thing turned to uninteresting, stale … annoying.

People seem to see only one thing when in his presence, a charmer, a sex fiend, but he was only what people made of him. Nobody ever protested, nobody ever had anything else to retort, all simply being there hoping to suddenly become the steady person to simply be there, and perhaps benefit of his fame and-or money.

In that sole respect, because of that sole respect he found people disgusting. Reason why he enver spoke if not solicited; what would have been the advantage of trying to talk to anyone, when he knew right from the very start that they were trying to get something from him. They all were like that, all but most of the people in PRIDE, and the peculiar looking brunette, he had taken to lunch not too long ago, and that was now into his classroom.

Sakito Sakaguchi.

Softly, he spoke the name, so lowly none but himself could have heard, as he kept staring at the odd couple in front of himself, shoving bars into Sakito's bag, as if they were robbing a bank. It was just really awkward a scene, but the sole overjoyed expression on Sakito's face was thump thump … what was that just now.

thump thump … so loud, and his chest really was hurting, for some reason. He was too young and healthy to have a heart attack, that much he knew. Yet the more he subconsciously wished for the brunette to notice him the more his chest came hurting and the thump thump got louder and louder.

Shit.
    Sakito
    Sakito

Post  Sakito Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:09 pm

"Ah, Mally... You're. So. Rough." Sakito grunted as he tried to keep in a standing state as his sister beat the life out of the bag on his back.

"There isn't any room here," she said with ease, as if she weren't using her brother's back as a punching bag, "I'm not carrying them around for the rest of the day."

Sakito frowned to himself as he nearly toppled over another few times, turning abruptly to convince his sister to just let him hold the remainder of what wasn't in his bag already, gracefully tripping over the girl's desk and shoving it a good, loud few inches to the side. He let out a soft sigh in relief and slapped on a sheepish smile for his sister, who was promptly glaring at him now. Quietly and minutely, he went back to standing and faced his back to his sister once more., trying to ignore the looks of the rest of the class... They were all probably smarter than him anyways since-- Ruka?

He opened his mouth to say hi before nearly swallowing his tongue from Mally slapping his back-- she was just a brute. He coughed and faked a pout back at his sister before thanking her quietly with a large smile.

Once again he tried to say something and was cut off-- this time by the one minute bell. Mally smirked at him as he turned to leave with a panicked look. With one last look to Ruka, he tried a rushed smile and bow before kicking another student's desk and ducking out. He was going to be late for class again...

Mally sat back in her seat as she watched her brother leave, almost gawking at how prone her brother was to running into, well, everything. She sighed lightly to herself before catching a random bow to the side as he stumbled slid out of the room.

Her eyes flicked over to see a blonde that she had a certain distaste for. The reason for which was a different story, but most people didn't like Ruka just because of the reputation he gave himself. Well... Maybe not disliked, but Mally presumed that there were at least a number of people here that didn't quite appreciate his... ventures.

She glared at him while she could but huffed in annoyance after a bit and returned to setting up her things for this class alongside work she had due later that week. What a pain. She had forgotten that she had this class with him... At least Sakito seemed happy and his stomach content from their little 'lunch date', but she wouldn't let things get further than that. Her brother was too naiive to know what most people knew about this blonde.

She frowned at her work, feeling the muscles at her brows nearly cramp at how unhappy she was.
    Ruka
    Ruka

Post  Ruka Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:29 pm

Whereas the entire student body was sniggering, and out loud laughing at Sakito stumbling his way out, all that Ruka could was tenderly, and lightly smile at the scene; even such clumsiness seemed to be incredibly cute in his eyes. At this point, it was safe to say that he was done for. Sakito Sakaguchi officially had control over his heart.

Even the apologetic smile and greeting that the brunette gave him before the stumbling act had been enough, to set his heartbeat on an erratic race, as he manged to genuinely smile at him in reply. But words wouldn't come out. He was just so enthralled he didn't even notice himself being unable to do as much. He just stared at him, and wondered where exactly had he been all his life. Why now?

Why, after all these years would he have to finally meet that missing one percent in his life? Now that he had one of the worst reputations perhaps in the history of their school. And Sakito had no idea, or he just couldn't understand. People also didn't seem to care about his being looseness, but the closest person to the object of his desires, seem to care, and much at that. Faith would pull a card like this on him.

As he turned to look back at Mally glaring at him, he kept his usual stoic and straight face, while staring straight in her eyes. Eventually, she would clue in Sakito with the type of things that he was apt to do, and at that point what will the brunette do? Braking contact as the professor got in, the blond lightly smirked to himself. Because it was funny. All of this was funny. Nothing would ever be easy would it. And he did dig his own grave in this case, hadn't he?

But whom could have known, never would he have imagined that right when he was about to graduate this would happen. In all honesty, he hadn't seen himself ever falling for anyone. Yet here he was, looking so much forward to the end of the school.

Though, he wondered if ti would have been a good idea to take him to his house after all. If he had, he'd probably won't be able to keep his hands to himself; yeah. He'd take him to a cafe. That was the best solution for the time being until he would be able to clarify exactly his interest in the brunette, to the brunette himself.

He could go and plead the brunette girl to not interfere, or rather, explain how this time it was different, but he had a feeling that she wouldn't believe a word that came out of his mouth, which was ironic, considering how he never lied about anything. Besides, he had indeed slept around quite a lot, and was inconsiderate to the stupidity of most people, and just rude in general. She had all the right to in apprehension for her brother; but still …

Fifth and sixth period couldn't have been longer. For the first time he felt restless, and plainly irritated at how long the whole classes process was taking, but when the final bell finally rang, his foot stopped its incessant inaudible tapping ceased, and still maintaining his usual calm and resolve, he was however the first to get up and get out of the class, under the incredibly curious look of the girls, whom usual stormed to surround him as he took his time to pack his stuff and leave.

He walked himself all the way to his car, and was out before anyone had even made into the parking lot, probably taking their time chit-chat on their way out. As he got to his car, he leaned on it, and contemplated if he shouldn't just sit in it and wait. However, the brunette might think that he wasn't there, and perhaps not even get close and leave. He wouldn't risk that. There was too much excitement invested in this study session for it to just not happen.

He'd stay leaning.
    Sakito
    Sakito

Post  Sakito Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:11 pm

Ah, how embarrassing. Sakito knew that this was a bad idea... That it would backfire before he even got to it. Fifteen minutes after the last bell and he was still in school. Twenty-five minutes and he was still stuck. Thirty minutes in and he was sick of arguing with this professor about detention. There was only half an hour left now though, right?

Sakito sat restlessly, a table away from Reita, texting him as stealthily as he could. He was so disappointed in himself for forgetting this.

Damn, I had plans today. Reita, you cause so much trouble sometimes, why do we even bother with you? He was joking, of course, but he was still down about it. He had even gotten Mally to agree to him 'going to hang out at a friend's house' for a few hours after school and skipping his normal 'I don't understand Physics' session.

Did you? My bad. But your crumbs really were getting all over my half of the desk. I had to say something. Why didn't you eat lunch? I didn't see you today.

I ate...! Went out with a friend for a change, it was nice, but we didn't have enough time to eat. I didn't even get dessert...

Reita's sudden bark of a laugh jolted the whole room, but managed to get his phone taken away in the midst of it. There were a few snickers flitting across the room, but Sakito's head was still blank and waiting for time to tick down.

It was an eternity later that the pair walked out tiredly, Reita with his phone and Sakito more jittery than he'd been in a while. The moment Reita mentioned going back to his locker, Sakito jumped at the opportunity and mumbled a quick something about running out to see if his friend left with a quick good bye. He could only hear Reita huff another laugh and call his own good-bye as he ran through the front doors to the school.

Shit. Ruka, Ruka, Ruka... Where was the car again? Sakito couldn't even remember what it looked like, he was looking so hard. He stopped in the middle of the parking lot, the thought suddenly dawning on him that Ruka had probably left already-- that he probably waited five minutes and then left... He bit his bottom lip and walked slowly, weaving around a few cars before inching back to the school, still tentatively looking back, but knowing that Ruka wasn't there.

Who would wait for someone so annoying and unreliable?
    Ruka
    Ruka

Post  Ruka Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:08 pm

Somehow, he was glad he was the person he was. If he weren't he probably would have jumped right into his car 30 minutes ago and driven away. Because it looked awkward, maybe even silly, to be leaning on one's own car, waiting. Obviously he was waiting what else was could he have been doing? People were so self-aware. He honestly didn't give a fuck.

He didn't, but now the problem was, what happened to Sakito?

Not having a cell phone contact with which reaching him, or even risking to miss him if he were to suddenly show up, was highly frustrating. Though, he seriously had to consider the fact that the brunette was not coming. It had never happened to him, to be ditched, but it was plausible given his sister's influence. Perhaps he should leave.

… But what if he showed up?

He really had nothing to do for the whole day. There was homework, but that always took not more than an hour, and he had already “mentally” invested his afternoon on spending time with the brunette, that fuck if he left without him! But, realistically speaking … how much longer could he really be waiting for?

“Mmmmm ...” suddenly hummed a voice “isn't this a sight to see?” spoke the voice as Ruka turned around to spot their vice-president standing on the other side of the car, amusingly smiling at him “never thought I'd see you at the time still in school … I thought the sole environment drove you crazy” observed the brunette walking around to stand besides the blond, whom was still leaning against his yellow Lamborghini, arms in arms.

“It does” plainly replied Ruka, glimpsing at the brunette, whom merely smiled, and nodded at the same time. There had been a time, in which he had been interested in the brunette. A time in which it seemed he actually could have a decent relationship. Tomo was a diligent person, he was nice, gentle, almost pure, reason why he abandoned the idea. Needless to say, the attraction was still there, and he was sure that Tomo probably felt the same.

So then why Sakito all of a sudden? If he wanted he really could start something with Tomo, given as how the only thing the two shared was probably pureness, for the rest, Sakito was probably no match for Tomo. He still had to figure it out, he didn't quite know what it was but, the undeniable thing was that when he thought of Tomo his body woke up; but when he though of Sakito his heart did as well.

“So what are you doing here? ...” curiously asked the brunette, gently pushing the taller arm with his shoulder.

“Waiting on someone .. I think” he calmly replied, after which, as if pulled by an invisible force, he impulsively turned to the left, and saw Sakito aimlessly pacing among cars. How was a Lamborghini so hard to find? Rather, how was Ruka hard to miss? Sighing, and rejoicing at the same time “... I'll see you tomorrow ...” he greeted, as he got off his car, and calmly went to approach the other brunette.

“Do you really not remember the car we just got in this afternoon? ...” he inquired as soon as he was close enough, shaking his head at the brunette “... ready to go?” he then asked, lightly smiling at him.
    Sakito
    Sakito

Post  Sakito Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:36 pm

Sakito froze when he heard a voice behind him, letting his mind think for the slightest moment that there wasn't he'd give for it to be Ruka behind him right then.

Lo and behold-- as the devil is mentioned, so he will appear. But hadn't Ruka already left to go home without him?

He felt the smallest jump in his chest when he saw Ruka behind him. He hadn't been left alone here... He let out a breath he didn't know he was holding, and took a tentative step towards the blonde as if he would have disappeared in a fleeting moment.

"Ru... Ka?" the syllables were shakier than he'd anticipated as he walked back, steps exponentially increasing in stride. Why would Ruka stay and wait for him after only meeting him today? He swallowed nervously as his advance stopped with a likely-awkward bow. Ah, he was so happy, but he'd let his smile show that-- remember that Ruka is much higher up than you, Sakito. He probably didn't want to be hugged either.

"I-I was afraid you'd left earlier, so I was... I guess I just forgot what I was looking for after getting caught up in a few things," Sakito bowed his head apologetically, but Ruka was smiling so listlessly, as if he hadn't been standing out here for an hour waiting for him. Or had he been? Maybe Ruka just finished doing something important as well and wanted Sakito to be waiting for him. The way Mally had been reacted to them going out to lunch together suggested that Ruka was a self-centered kind of person, so it probably wasn't that big of a deal then, right?

Snapping out of his thoughts, he nodded, "I'm ready when you are!" he nearly chirped, following the blonde back to the car, holding down his excitement enough to hide how happy he was that he wasn't left behind again. It wasn't often that people remembered him or went out of their way to spend time with him-- at least he hadn't messed everything up yet. Everyone had to start somewhere, right?
    Ruka
    Ruka

Post  Ruka Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:15 pm

“Good” he calmly replied, as he turned to walk towards his car, as he tried to keep himself as calm is he normally was. But how could he? Why why why why was he so freaking. There wasn't a cell in the brunette's body that Ruka presently didn't want to even just graze. God. How much cuter could anyone get?

As he reached his car Tomo, whom was still leaning on it, raised and took a look at him, and Sakito particularly, but said nothing. Instead he smiled, in an almost bitter-sweet way, as he began to talk to Sakito “... I don't know what you know about him, you probably know how much the school does but ...” he then paused tenderly looking at Ruka “... I have never seen him, or known him to ever waste his time for anything or anyone, so ...” he then turned back to look at Sakito “... if he stayed out here for this time … you sure must be something ...” he concluded smirking to himself “... see ya” he greeted in their general direction, and left, with Ruka merely nodding at him.

Watching as the brunette walked away, with what he could only call mixed feelings, he then completely forgot about those, as soon as he set eyes on Sakito. As they got into the car and he began driving, he set his iTouch on shuffle as he usually did choosing 'Androgyny' by Garbage as first choice though … and hoped that his player would sense the mood.

“First off …” he then began, as he comfortably cruised through the busy roads of their town “... to avoid anything like this ever happening again, put your number in here ...” he requested, bringing out his iPhone and handing it to the brunette, while still keeping his eyes on the road “... second, we are going to that newly opened cafe, downtown … the one they keep saying they see all those VIP people, which will be a fucking pain in the ass, but ...” he then stopped as he turned into a parking area “... it is the only one in which, if we pay a bit more, we can access the FF ...” he explained “... the FF or fifth floor, is a place filled with rich folks … do not worry I am paying for everything … and needless to say, I don't like any of the people in there either ...” he sighed in distress “... but they tend to mind their own business, so we will be fine and actually able to study” he concluded as he parked, and got out of the car.

As they got in the cafe` the high voice of obnoxious girls, and loud guys was already getting on his nerves, and he hadn't been in for more than 10 seconds. “Can I help you?” over-smiled the girl at the front cashier.

“We wanted access tot he FF ...” he requested. She was obviously new, because she would have known to have known what he was there for, and also she would have been past the stage of dazing at him like he saw an idol “... any time today please” he irritatedly stated, as the girl snapped out of her enthralled stated.

“Y-yes yes sure … uhm … there is a fee … a $10 per hour fee per person … are you alr-” she tired to ask, but Ruka quickly interrupted her. This was taking too long. This didn't need to take so long.

“The card please” he prompted, as the girl quickly handed them, and without even thinking he grabbed Sakito's hand and speed walked all the way to the elevator area “... I promise, the fifth floor is a more sane place, and we can get on with your physics” he stated, as the elevator opened, and he passed the card, on the signal reader for the fifth floor, and the elevator voice announced.

Your hour begins now
    Sakito
    Sakito

Post  Sakito Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:30 am

The brunette blinked curiously at the other brunette as he walked off, wanting to say something meaningful, but not finding any words on his lips. What was that supposed to mean? Did Ruka want to teach him so badly? Maybe he didn't like Mally... He followed Ruka's lead into the car nontheless, calling himself an idiot-- of course Ruka didn't favor Mally... Most people didn't.

Sakito was expecting the nice interior of the car this time, sliding into the seat comfortably before he found a phone thrown onto his lap. He started at it for a fraction of a moment before looking curiously to Ruka. They were going to meet agian after this...?

"Ah, I don't think you'll need it, na," he said quietly, looking through the phone to see how busy it was, "I mean, we probably won't do this again, huh?" he trailed off and looked back to the window after placing the phone onto the center console with a sheepish smile. Ruka really would waste time and space on his phone having him there, wouldn't he?

But Sakito had no idea what Ruka was talking about when it came to the cafe, so he simply waited until they got there.

But maybe he should have asked before they got there. Not only was he staring at the fancy-yet-crowded interior, there was all of this secretly expensive floor? He only followed Ruka blankly, trying not to say anything more about the amount of money Ruka spent so listlessly. He didn't have to try hard though-- had Sakito ever mentioned that fear of elevators and that unexpected fall as the cables broke?

Maybe... just maybe... Ruka wouldn't mind of Sakito inched close enough to touch to make him feel safe. He kept his lips pressed tightly and stared at the bottom of the door almost leaning on the blonde. He could feel his toes curl beneath his shoes, hearing himself swallow loudly alongside the quiet whirr of the elevator.

"Do you come here often...?" he asked, trying to make conversation instead of worrying over nothing. He was just glad that his voice didn't quiver. He'd gotten good at this whole 'don't show anyone what you don't want them to see, don't let them know anything they don't need to know' thing. "Is it a good place to get work done? They say that caffiene isn't good for studying because, while it keeps you awake, most people don't know that it decreases how much information you retain after drinking it. It's a placebo effect, really. It's why a lot of students or people that live on caffiene always look so derranged after a while." he aired out, shouldering his bag and nudging the blonde on accident, feeling an instant wave of safety from it.

"But Van Gogh said that it's a place where one can go mad, so I guess it's fitting for those kinds of people... they're the ones that make it the second widely used product under oil and the second most popular drink after water," he mumbled uselessly. Honestly, all of this for coffee? Was this really all he had to contribute to a conversation?

... Probably.
    Ruka
    Ruka

Post  Ruka Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:44 pm

“Is that so?” he nonchalantly replied, feeling suddenly much batter at having the brunette conduct his usual random routine, seemingly, a part of him had missed his talkativeness. And he wondered why? There was a time in which he'd ever condoned useless chatter, so why was it different with Sakito? “... I suppose in our case we should start with making it a place in which become educated I suppose” he stated, as they walked into the FF and out of all the teens and young adults composedly enjoying their stay, he spotted a table in the back, where he impulsively pulled out a chair, making sign for Sakito to sit.

Surprising himself at the act, he abandoned the chair, and walked to his own seat facing the brunette. Sakito wasn't a girl, that was totally unnecessary, but then again, that wasn't meant as a sign to be polite for a man towards a girl, was it? It was A gesture to be polite, or gain the favor of a person you were interested in, was it not? “I did not know that, do not take time in watching charts” calmly replied the blond, as he kept staring at the brunette. He looked a little nervous, or was it just him?

Perhaps it was the fact that the chatter he had been forced to bear until he met Sakito was all about the person who was talking, or things that were meant for the person to be praised by him, whereas Sakito was just really trying to be entertaining. It wasn't selfish chatter in the least, it was as if he was trying to make sure that he was interesting enough to not be abandoned. Too bad he yet wouldn't know that he had no risk for such prospect.

God he wanted to touch him so bad. Even just run his fingers through his hair … graze his lips on his neck … he seriously had been put in a very uncomfortable spot previously, in the elevator, as he felt the younger lightly push himself against him. He knew it wasn't accidental for he was sure he would have apologized, but it was obvious that something had bothered him. Yet he hadn't asked, fearing that the brunette would feel completed to detach himself, and he wasn't exactly going to tell him to get back on him.

Nonetheless, he'd have to tell the brunette though. Tell him how he would have liked for things to evolve between the two of them, but … how was he even going to start? Wasn't it weird to have such feelings for someone he'd just met? But there was no doubt that his body was completely reacting to his presence, in fact it was over-reacting at the moment, and he needed to chill out. “Well how about we add ourselves in the chart? ...” he then proposed, getting up “... I'll go get us something to drink and some pastries, while you get your stuff ready so that we can get started when I get back.”

And with that he left towards the other side of the room to order. Pretending to take his time as he observed at the menu which he new very well by now, he took some time to mentally breath and calm himself down a little. Too many thoughts running though his heads, too many things he didn’t even feel he should be having, given as to how in some prospects Sakito felt so much younger than he was, it almost made him feel like a pedophile!

Finally getting back with a tray on which he had two hot mocha-latte, two caramel frappucino, and ten different types of pastries, he sat down and grabbed one of the frappucinos, still feeling rather hot “didn't know if you wanted anything hot or cold, so I just got both ...” he then explained, not sure he really needed to “... so let's see this problems”.
    Sakito
    Sakito

Post  Sakito Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:07 am

Saktio couldn't help but blush in the slightest when Ruka pulled his chair out for him, causing him to almost instantly look down at his feet or at a chair leg. He bowed his head in thanks and took the seat, trying to busy himself with getting his papers out of the small bag he carried with him. How was he supposed to react to that? Who did that nowadays??

Sure, there was common courtesy, but it wasn't so common any more and Sakito definitely wasn't that much of a girl. It made him so nervous sometimes, this strange blonde who came out of nowhere and was so nice and considerate towards him for no real reason.

He pulled what he could out of his bag and pulled his legs under his chair, hoping to take up the last amount of space. Ah, man. How was Sakito supposed to trust someone who did everything without reason?

He smiled innocently at Ruka as he stepped back with drinks and foods of all kinds that Sakito had only dreamed of. He could feel his legs curl under his chair again before he started to talk.

"T-they look really good," he mumbled, grabbing the cold drink for a large sip, trying not to gawk too hard at how much better this tasted than the flat coffee he normally got. But... back to not wasting Ruka's time.

"Ah, but... what I'm having trouble on here is Coulomb's law and Gauss?" Sakito frowned at the sheets, realizing only then that if he said anymore that the more he talked, the stupider he was going to sound. He left it at that with the problem in front of him and only a pencil, blushing down at the paper.

"And.... yeah." He would have babbled on more, but he really didn't feel like making a food of himself right then and there... He grabbed a pastry and munched on that.
    Ruka
    Ruka

Post  Ruka Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:36 pm

This was going to be so dangerous, saw he thought as he couldn't help but mindlessly smile at Sakito's cuteness. So dangerous, this was most certainly going to hurt the moment in time reality would hit, because it was going to wasn't it? That's just the way it worked with him. He had it all, money, ever-lasting comfort, name it he had, but love, that he lacked. He seemed doomed to lack it. Every time he ever got any close to anything similar, something always go in the way, or it just was taken away from him.

It wasn't either like he fell in love that often, in fact Sakito was officially number three, wasn't he? Yet, as he kept serenely staring and listening at him, he couldn't help but realize just how stronger his feelings were this time around. As a measure of self-protection he would have thought that the inverse would have happened; but the laws of love, weren't like the laws of physics. Had they been he'd be the happiest and most proficient man alive.

“Well … “ he then began, as he grabbed a pastry himself, but merely held it in his hand “... shall we start with explaining Coulomb's Law?” he suggested, as he grabbed Sakito's free hand, and placed it at the end of the pastry he just grabbed, while he used his free hand to grab the end of the pastry that Sakito was holding “... so look at it this way, we both love pastries, m1 and m2, reason why we are eating one each, but because we are also quite greedy, we sort of also want each other's pastry, which of course we are not willing to give away … so a force F is created” he began to explain.

“The force that keeps us exactly in this position between our two pastries, which is the combination of us pulling the opposite pastry, added to the force from safely keeping still the pastry that we already have.” he calmly explained “Equilibrium. We are in balance, and because we are balanced, and because of all those forces we can't move, and the distance, R, will be the same” he kept on-going, trying his best to not be distracted by the brunette's deep gaze.

“And now, we are both really greedy, and we are still hoping to get to eat each other's pastry, so there is a certain degree of pressure k we can apply to each other's pastries, so that they don't break, and … there you have it … Coulumb's law” he then professed, releasing Sakito's pastry, and taking a bite of his “... all we are looking for is that force that will allow the but of us to basically prevent each other from eating anything” he then concluded,genuinely smirking; it had been a long time since the last time he had to explain things this way.

“But now I really wonder how that pastry taste …” he then added, knowing that he was most likely, getting in a territory he should still not be walking across, but this might have been the last time they could have so peacefully and happily enjoy their company, for he never knew what the other would have have heard once he'd return home “... so can may I have a piece of it?” he finally inquired, leaning over into Sakito's personal space, across the table, calmly smiling at him.
    Sakito
    Sakito

Post  Sakito Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:52 am

Sakito watched and listened intently as Ruka started to explain things to him so simply. And aside from the fact that Sakito was quite a bit more interested in the food than any words coming out of Ruka's mouth, he understood the gist of what the blonde was getting at. Nodding his head slowly, he started to munch on his own cake again, picking at it with a determined interest as he tried to process what Ruka had just said. He could have repeated what he'd heard almost word by word, but couldn't translate them from words to understanding.

His head snapped up when Ruka suddenly leaned in and asked to have some of the food. But...

Sakito never shared food with anyone other than Mally. The brunette tried to hide the rather nervous feeling he had coming over him and nodded. This was only natural, right? So he souldn't worry over it, right? Right! He was only being normal. He would make an exception just this once. He didn't buy his own food this time so there was no reason to be overprotective. None at all.

After the small self-pep talk, Sakito nodded again more convincingly and slid the plate over to Ruka. "It's really good, you can have it if you want." he smiled and took a long sip of his drink. Trying to keep from curling his feet up on his chair. Clearly it was the chair being uncomfortable and not Ruka being so close so suddenly. He had been prepared for that when he looked up, right? Of course.

He started to wring his hands nervously, frowning at his paper both trying to still understand what Ruka had said earlier. "W-what... do you mean by applying a pressure so that the pastries don't break...?" he wasn't nervous. Just trying to understand the concept, that's all.

...Why did Ruka smell so nice...?
    Ruka
    Ruka

Post  Ruka Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:26 pm

Ruka was expecting to be fed, like any of the other girls, or lads, he would have normally brought would have. But as he smiled, and took the plate back to his own space, he also knew very well that he was expecting for the other to do something out of his being. But it never hurt to fantasize did it? Taking a bite of the other's pastry he then observed the brunette, as he was staring at the paper looking a bit distressed; maybe that move had been too early.

“Well take for example this pastry ...” he then promptly resumed, as he grabbed a cubic looking one “... it is quite easy to crumble, and let's say I am holding at k pressure … if I were to hold it at at 10 I know it would definitely crumble, but if I held it 5 I'd definitely won't be bale to hold it … so I am looking for that number that would allow me to hold it, and not break it ,,,” he explained this time.

As he waited to see whether or not the brunette had it clearer, he absently gazed out in the sky through the window on their side. When had it been? The last time he'd had so much fun, the last time he had been even close to being this happy. He couldn’t tell. There probably never had been of recent. Ever since his mother had left this world, this world seemed so incomplete. Ninety-nine percent.

“Why do you think is that, even though there are some people in this world that literally have everything they could ever want, blessed with so many things ...” he then began to inquire, perhaps not conscious that he was, but loud enough for Sakito to hear, as he kept staring at the blue sky “... once they lose one of this blessings, they become so lonely, and miserable?” he concluded, turning to then face Sakito.

“Sorry about that, don't mind me, you don't have to answer” he then apologetically expressed “I was just ...rambling to myself, a bit loudly I suppose” he then added “Does it make more sense now? Would you like me to repeat it?” he then kindly inquired, as he impulsively stretched a finger to clean some crème that had remained on the edge of Sakito's lips, which without think about he licked.

Wouldn't he have loved to lick it of instead though.
    Sakito
    Sakito

Post  Sakito Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:44 am

"Because everything that you want will never measure up to someome you need. Some things just aren't worth everything you have," Sakito would have said more, but bringing Mally up was probably a bad idea. 

He offered a sullen smile and looked down at his food, hoping that his hair was hiding the steady blush on his ears. He definitely hadn't been expecting a move like that. Was that normal? He didn't think so. Mally always nearly suffocated him with napkins whenever that happened, so why was this random stranger being so casual around him?He even forgot about being upset that Ruka really just took his damn cake-- the blonde hadn't even offered it back...! But... He still bought it, Sakito. Calm down. Everything will be okay.

... As soon as he figured out how to comprehend their language again. 

"But... Y-you don't need to repeat yourself," he said to his food, "I think that..." he paused again, realizing that he still had no idea what Ruka was talking about and grabbing another morsel from the tray. "Could... Could we go over a problem before we go on? I just want to... Make sure I understand it." He tapped his foot on the floor, nervously hoping that Ruka wouldn't think him incompetent. 

"But... If you're in a rush or have plan, we can leave and I can just go and bug Mally for help." Well, there he was mentioning Mally again. Oops... Whatever. 

The thing was, Ruka was actually making Sakito more nervous than he should have been, really. All of this fancy stuff and money being thrown around... Sakito already felt deep in debt, and he was hardly paying attention to the food!

All these new distractions aside from his stomach were... Intimidating, to say the least. 
    Ruka
    Ruka

Post  Ruka Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:39 am

Right. Ruka knew that.

He knew, but many a time he felt the necessity of hearing it being said. Like his mother used. There were an infinite amount of things he wanted to hear, but he wasn't going to ask people to, for if he had he'd know for sure said people would tell him, but not because they wanted to or because they wanted, but because he would have ordered them to. Sakito could have ignored the question, he hadn't spoke loud or even looked at him in a way for him to feel obliged to. Yet he answered nonetheless. So precious. So unbearably precious.

The more he spent time with the brunette, the more he could see the marks on his own should left, by all his idiotic actions of the past years. The brunette was working like the knife that had stabbed Dorian Gray's portrait, and now he was the one to feel rather uncomfortable, even though differently from the brunette's hidden blushing features, he wouldn't show as much. He wasn't akin to show bashfulness, for he had never felt ashamed for anything he did, he had no reason to. But now that he did, he supposed his face muscles were just unknowing of the appropriate reaction.

Yet, the fact that Sakito was indeed acting in the way he presently he presently was, could have been an indication that he was feeling uncomfortable, and that he hadn't want to Right Ruka?! So get a fucking grip, and keep your hands to yourself horndog moron!! “Of course” he kindly smiled “I am here to help you, you should ask me anything, anything you want me to do I'll do either it is school related … or anything else … ask and it shall be given” he then genuinely added. . And there went the "M" word.

“I'm not in a hurry” he plainly stated, trying his best to keep from sounding as cold, as he hadn't meant to sound, but still managed to. Other emotions were apparently quite trained on his facial muscles and voice tone. Getting up he then, calmed himself, and readily said before leaving “... sorry for having eaten your pastry, I'll go get you another one, meanwhile you can choose any of the problems you want me to go over ...” he spoke, but where was he looking? Had his own bangs grown the long? Damn they were so blond …

How did people control their temper? How did they learn to show other emotions?

For a person like Sakito those things would have ended up being important to master, to avoid him misunderstanding stuff. But he had no idea how to. And he wasn't really apt to explain everything either, if not asked, and … gaaaah. Frustration. He'd sure had gone through quite a number of emotions in a mere day.

As he walked back to their table, and thought about how this day might have ended, or rather how he needed to have ended it, his heart was suddenly seized by a rather distinct pain. Yet he had no other choice for it to go any other way, if he wanted to have any chance with the brunette at all. Sakito did deserve to have the best in life, and Ruka, presently, didn't exactly measure up to that. He would have most likely needed to crash over at his grandpa.

The old man always knew how to properly handle him when he was in pain.

Placing the plate with two more of the same pastry he had eaten, he then hovered right by Sakito, and calmly asked “... which next?”
    Sakito
    Sakito

Post  Sakito Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:13 am

He was blushing again. Why did everything that Ruka do seem to embarrass him or make him feel like some bashful high school girl?

"O-okay, thanks," he bowed his head back down to his drink and felt his shoulders droop just a bit, still feeling the slightest bit concious of himself. He started when Ruka apologized for taking the cake, ignoring the fact that this was about food that he'd shared and how he was normally so protective and anal about it. Strange...

"W-well, you don't really have to, I-- wha-... Wait, Ruka...! Stay--" but the blonde was already too far by the time it took him to say just that. When was the last time he was so flustered...? Sakito wasn't entirely sure as to why, but he was surprisingly enthralled at the gesture. Was Ruka always so considerate...? Why did he have such a bad reputation?

He was cool in this brunette's books.

"Thank you..." was he nervous again? He surely hoped not. "and for the next problem, I'm not... Too sure," Sakito offered with a sheespish smile when Ruka came back with the plate. There were already so manyt things out for them to eat... He was never spoiled like this by anyone before, was he?

"What's normally the next topic after this?" he tried to exude as much innocence as possible in an attepmt not to annoy Ruka and still prevent him from thinking he was an idiot. "B-but...! If you're bored of studying or anything like that, we could just... Hang out or something... If you wanted... Or we could just go home... My house isn't too far from here and all..."

And here he was rambling again... Nothing new, really.
    Ruka
    Ruka

Post  Ruka Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:44 am

“Let me see ...” calmly replied the taller, as he moved the problem a bit towards himself so that he could read it properly “... mmm … yeah this would give anyone problems ...” he admitted, as he mechanically pulled a chair from the table next to them, and sat right next to Sakito as he figured out how to easily explain this to the brunette. He really couldn't have asked for a more enjoyable afternoon now could have he? He loved physics, and Sakito, well, yeah, there was a whole serious of feelings involved with that. But really, this was the best.

Once he had decide don an approach, he instinctively turned to the left to face the brunette, and just then he realized just how close they presently were. So close he was about to stumble on his own words, as he got lost for a second in the younger's orbs. Snap our of it Ruka “In this particular problem ...” he then began, pushing back the problem so that Sakito could properly see it “... they are not really looking for you to find a numerical value”.

He proceeded, stretching his hand to reach for his own caramel frappucino on the other side of the table “... they just want you to realize that for this distance, given that Earth is quite big, and not a particle like what we've been working with so far, you have to include Earth's distance when you calculate the radius … for the formula ...” he concluded, closing his eyes for a second, to catch his breaths. When had he stopped breathing?

“There is an order that teachers usually follow ne ...” nodded the taller, as he looked through some of the pages, below the problem that they were solving,mindful not to completely turn over that particular page, so that Sakito could keep looking at the problem “I suppose I could explain Gauss's law .. but I really want to be sure that you got Coulomb’s first ...” he then declared, smiling at the brunette “... I really want you to get all of these” he reinforced, taking another sip of his drink.

“So we'll stay here as much as needed, differently from you ...” he then paused, to give the brunette a sly smirk “... I don't find this boring at all” he observed “... but I am making it a bit interesting right? ...” he inquired with a pretense hopeful pout I didn't know you could pout Kano-san, I bet you looked awkward as shit ...

“Once we are done with everything, and you are more or less sure of everything, I will take you straight home though, alright?” he then quickly stated, in order to forget his "pout-attempt" “you must be tired after this, it takes quite some brain power, and I am sure I have probably kept you away from your sister long enough” he concluded, as he got up to go and sit back to his original place.

That was the way things were going to unfold after this. No matter what, no matter how badly he wanted to have just accepted the brunette's invitation, he would have taken him home. He'd tell him what he needed to say right as they got to his house, after which he'd drive straight to his grandpa.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:57 am