Shiawase Nara

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know you want to. You want to know what's behind the door, you know who you could be behind the door. So don't just stand there, if you dare ... if it makes you happy ... open the door, come in.

3 posters

Title - White

Kai
    Kai
    Admin

Title - White   - Page 3 Empty Re: Title - White

Post  Kai Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:57 pm

Finally one last class and he'd be free to go and relax. No more stressors, no more awkward feelings causing blondes, or things of such nature. Though, he still had to go through said class so there was too early to sing victory.

During his previous encounter with Reita, the blonde had tried to voice out something, which he was able to zone out very well, all expect from the last "... Kai ...!". If he weren't mistaken that had almost sounded sort of desperate. However, it was that blond he was talking about here, so he must have been wrong. Why would he want Kai's attention?

Once again, why was he thinking of Reita?! What the fuck.

Maybe he should go and find Shera, and talk whim for a sec before class. Yes, that's what he'd do. Thus, speed walking himself to the bleach blonde's last period, he was about to walk in when his eyes just so happen to spot another blonde. The blonde. 

Why in hell were Reita and Shera in the same freaking class?

"Hey Kai!" suddenly greeted the bleach blonde. Kai waved back, and was now just praying to not be invited. Then again Reita seemed to be packing up, this was most likely just his previous class "... Come on in, we still have 8 minutes before class!" 

Still ... 
    Reita
    Reita

Post  Reita Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:53 pm

The blonde felt his lips twist to a smirk as he checked his phone one last time before the school's bells chimed again; the end of one period and the start of a quick ten minute break. The teacher took his sweet time wrapping up things, and he'd actually gotten in trouble for standing up too early in this class a few weeks back, so he wouldn't hop in front of train for just this.

Two minutes in and another text later, he found himself smirking. Hook, line, and sinker. He was the best.

Slinging his bag over his shoulder in triumph, he started when he saw a certain brunette at the door. His eyes flicked over to Shera, who sat closer to the front of the room. Well well, weren't we friendly, now?

Shera was easily known as one of the PRIDE kids and the president of them, no less. Reita didn't care much-- he didn't really know him aside from that, but he knew that Shera wasn't the quiet type either. He made a face to himself inside of his head, slightly wondering how close these two had been since he'd never seen them together before this.

Hadn't Kai said that he was at the end of his ropes a few days prior? What happened to all of that? From what he remembered, all he ever saw of the brunette was a shy kid in the back that spoke only when spoken to. He felt like it would have been more apparent if Kai were a part of PRIDE earlier, but what about the lost look that had shone though those angry eyes after that one detention? Maybe he just hadn't noticed. He'd ask Sakito about it when he could.

Wait... ask Sakito? As in, let someone else into this circle? Yeah, right.

The blonde looked over to the two again and shrugged it off. Maybe he would ask if he got curious enough, but for now, there were more important matters at hand. With a small "'scuse me" to Shera and a glance over at the brunette with a raise of his brows, he nudged Kai with his elbow on complete "accident" and he was out.

As much as he wanted to chat with the brunette, he had a debt to repay. But he should rightfully give these two their own time; this would only take a few minutes anyways.
    Kai
    Kai
    Admin

Post  Kai Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:44 pm

"What was that all about?" asked Shera in concern " that didn't seem accidental ... He is not bullying is he?" he then quickly asked with more assertiveness, at which Kai promptly replied.

"Nonono ... Nothing of hr sorts ..." he dismissed with a nervous grin "Reita is just ..." and he paused. For the life of him he couldn't find any noun or adjective that would help identify what Reita was to him. On one hand it felt like one word was just not going to do it, thus here was really no point in even starting. On he other hand, and that he ever did when he thought about that particular blond is make face; not flattering once.

At the moment his face was trained to smile at Shera, and his words were also "trained" to sound somewhat sophisticated, so Reita was ... "Reita is just Reita!" he concluded "you have a class with him, I am sure you've noticed by now that he is like ... unique in his ways... He quickly smiled, hoping that would put an end to the subject.

"Not really ..." honestly replied Shera looking at Kai in slight suspicion "... I mean I know he hangs around with those potheads ... Who doesn't ... But he is really always very kept to himself ... Very cool ... With himself and his circle ... How did you even get to talk to him in e first place?" curiously inquired the blonde, as Kai's brain began to seriously "sweat".

"It's REALLY a long story" quickly replied Kai and not quite in the mood to keep his conversation on the one person he had rather forget about he then as swiftly stated "but class will begin so I better leave you for no-" he tried to excuse but Shera promptly interrupted him.

"Oh wait! I just remembered something I wanted you to try on for tonight, wait here a sec, I'll go get it" he stated and disappeared, leaving Kai sighing and hoping for no more unwanted  encounters or discussions for the rest of the day.
    Reita
    Reita

Post  Reita Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:00 pm

Reita was on his way back from grabbing whatever he needed from his friend and let his fingers run over the small patch of smooth plastic in his pocket. It was only right, after all, no?

He didn't really want to do this, though. He'd seen people consumed by this already and he didn't want Kai to go nuts over it, but he really did feel bad. It was probably a lot of hard work to get to anyways. He sighed to himself, silently wondering if this was really the right thing to do or not--now where the hell would this little brunette be?

The packet was easier and much quicker to get than he'd thought, so... back to the other room? If Shera was still there, Reita would just bounce out for the day.

Or the brunette could be just chilling by himself in this empty classroom. The teachers were gone too-- how fitting.

He took his time to stroll in, curiously looking around for anyone else that might be lurking around. When he didn't find a soul, the blonde smirked and strolled up to lean on a desk, making sure that he was sitting farther from the door, just so that people wouldn't be able to see if they popped into the wrong room. He pulled the small packet out, zip-lock-able and everything and waved it in front of the brunette.

"I caused you one of these the other day, didn't I?" He took the small pack, smaller than even a quarter of his palm, and pointed it to the brunette's chest, effectively pinning it there with his pointer finger.

"Take this as an apology for having you toss it out so carelessly, and take my advice to just sell it instead of using it... as an apology for any harsh feelings you might have." He offered the smallest of smiles, more in his eyes than physically. It was all he could really do.

"But I don't have any reason to bother you anymore, do I?" he averted his eyes and shook his head, "A shame, isn't it?"

He pushed at his finger a few times, as if to get the brunette's attention, "So, if you would just..." he raised his brows in motion for the brunette to take the goods.
    Kai
    Kai
    Admin

Post  Kai Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:10 pm

"Why..." incredulously whispered the brunette listlessly staring at the bag and then at the blond "... Why would you want to give ME something like that? Why wouldn't you want me to have nothing ... To do do with something like that ever again? Why would you do something like this?" painfully inquired the brunette random unexplained tears pushing at his orbs; but he wouldn't let them out by all means.

"I don't get it ..." he then resignedly stated, shaking his head "I don't get YOU at all. I don't know if you are ACTUALLY trying to talk to me, or if you are doing your darn best to get on my nerves..." he trailed off sighing, feeling himself exasperate, which he didn't need. He didn't need this. 

"So I don't even know if I ... Am I supposed to thank you for this? What am I to do? Now I know I was the first to have fallen in the trap, I know my moral tan can't be sparkling white again but ... Whatever" he then cut himself "I don't need it, and I don't want it ..." he concluded and left the class, completely forgetting about Shera whom came in from he back door a minute later.

See the blond, and not Kai, he just couldn't help but think that he had something to do with it. Shera wasn't one who went looking for useless fights, he was quite level-headed and, a good candidate for school rep; ... If it weren't for the "gay" thingy.

"You do not happen to have "seen" Kai? Right? Suzuki? ..." however, when it came to possible love interest, there wasn't much he wasn't willing to do. 
    Reita
    Reita

Title - White   - Page 3 Empty

Post  Reita Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:28 pm

W-what...? What just happened? Reita was just sitting alone in this room trying to figure out why in the world he had just messed up. He could hardly comprehend why Kai looked at him like that. The blonde would have called it pathetic if he hadn't felt so bad about it.

Really... What had just happened...? The hell was so wrong about what he just did? ... Okay, niw he really just felt terrible. He put the pack back in his pocket just before Shera popped back into the room.

He stared for just a moment before pulling off a smirk and shrugging. "I came to talk to him about something and I think he may have misunderstood..." he felt the smirk fade, if only slightly. "But I have a class to head to, i'll let you get to yours as well."

And with a small nod of his head, he was on his way out. He wanted to go find the brunette and apologize and sort out this misunderstanding... He really just kept making things worse and worse, huh? Well... On the bright side, he had another excuse to bother the brunette for, right?
    Kai
    Kai
    Admin

Post  Kai Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:19 pm

"Alright..." calmly replied Shera as he sat down and watched the blond leave while others got into the class "... Alright".

Great. He had totally forgotten about Shera. That wasn't good now was it? He needed to text him ASAP. Though it was quite alarming how Reita had been able to make him quickly forget about things.

It was like the blond was so much to handle that his brain needed to dedicate time to him solely when in his presence. Which sounded more flattering than it needed to be; or did it?

Maybe he should just go home. He really didn't feel too well all of an sudden and ironically enough tonight's party was way more import than tuis lesson.

Before the teacher could come get into the class he got up, took his stop and miserably smiled at a girl whom asked him if he was alright, following which he requested from her to tell  their instructor that he was indeed feeling not too great.

Once out he made his way to the arcade. There was no way his parents could be home at this time, but it was always best bot to risk this things. Furthermore, as long as he knew, there wasn't a single real life person he knew that like arcades thus nobody would come look for him there. Nobody.
    Reita
    Reita

Post  Reita Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:32 am

"Reita... Rei... C'mon, quit fretting, will you? At least tell someone if you're going to be like that... You've been so concerned since we got here--what's goin on?" Sakito asked the blonde, not sure whether he would be helpful or annoying in the situation, but the blonde was just chewing the shit out of everything around him when he wasn't grinding his teeth or smoking. It worried him.

But on the other hand, the blonde was just glad that Shera hadn't stopped him back at the classroom. That was reasonable, right? Otherwise, he probably would have started asking Shera all sorts of questions pertaining to how in the world the two knew each other and weaseled himself into a bounty of new information, but also a hole in which he would draw more attention to himself than he probably really wanted to.

He hummed and leaned against the wall of the building, looking from Sakito to Mally and back to Sakito. The others there with them weren't paying any attention to the blonde in question, and he was glad for it. But Sakito was starting to get really anxious about the well-being of his teeth and the random plastic objects he found. Maybe coming to the back of the arcade for a quick smoke after school and before dispersing to get ready for the party wasn't the best idea. It was close enough to walk to, but it didn't really give off as carefree of an aura as it used to. The blonde's shoulders felt a little stiffer than he wanted them to.

"Don't worry about it," he mumbled, leaning back against the wall and sighing, the aftertaste of nicotine fresh on the back of his teeth, "It's pretty much gone anyways."

Sakito hummed and leaned back against the wall next to the blonde, smiling listlessly into the sky. "Just about done, then? Good to hear. Cheer up quick, okay?" There was a lazy smile sewn to his lips when Reita looked over.

He smiled nontheless--this was Sakito's way of telling him that he had his back, strange as it was. At that point, he stood and cracked his neck, stretching it to one side and looking over at the group.

"They don't like it when we use their bathroom," Sakito commented, eyes much more excited than they had been earlier.

The blonde smiled in reassurance, "I know, I won't be too long."

Inside, Reita was gritting his teeth again, still perplexed at how the brunette looked at him back at the school. It was as if he were the most ignorant being that the brunette had ever seen. What was he supposed to do then?

All he wanted was to pay Kai back for all he lost that day they met in the bathroom. He wanted to make an apology too, but hell, he didn't even get as far as giving the damn pack away. Maybe he would just give it back to whoever gave it to him or sell it to someone else at least...

He bit his lip and started chewing on it instead, his teeth becoming irrate from being grated against. Shit, he wanted to go talk to the brunette and redeem himself... What the hell was this? He shouldn't have had to go and apologize... He shouldn't have even had to talk to him. But why in the name of hell did he feel so... guilty?!

He shoved his hands in his pockets again and pettily stomped his feet towards the bathroom, glancing at Kai elsewhere in the arcade.

... Yo wait what?

Lo and behold, Kai was right there. In the arcade. The blonde wasn't sure if he was mindlessly staring into a video game or not, but he approached anyways.

Without even thinking he was just strolling over. No game plan-- no nothin'. Very smooth, Mister Suzuki. The cream of the crop, you are. Mad props, son.

He leaned against the machine that the brunette was closest to, hands still in his pockets, and looked around to the rest of the arcade as if he were leaning there for any other reason aside from going to instigate at least a conversation here. He rolled his lips together innocently and batted his eyes around like a school girl, occasionally looking over to the brunette.
    Kai
    Kai
    Admin

Post  Kai Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:35 am

So much for coming to relax at his number one relaxing spot. For the past ten minutes he had been absently playing and losing at the same game, given as how his span of attention was flatter than the heartbeat line on an EKG monitor of a recently dead patient. What was worse, was that for the first time, the place actually beginning to sound noisy, and it was actually quite disturbing ... wow. Damn. Fuck. He lost again.

Obviously his mind wanted a bit of peace and quietness to think things through, something he couldn't quite do in an arcade, he figure. A cafe would have been better. Yeah. Perhaps he'd move to a cafe, much better idea, rather than end up hating one of his favorite places. Sighing, he cutely and unknowingly puffed up his cheeks, forlornly looking around himself, when his head stopped to the machine right next to him, and speechlessly stared, at the sight of a way too familiar blond mane. Sighing again, he turned to fix his video-game-shaking his head.

"I must be going mental ..." he then blurted out, absently playing whatever match he had left in the machine "... because I swear I see you everywhere I go, and sure as hell this is the last place I would expect to see anyone like ..." he then shook his head, in a manner to correct his what he just said, still facing the machine "... the last place I'd expect to see you" he then stated, as expected losing his umpteenth game in a row "... but I am not going mental am I? You are here ne?" he then sighed, turning to stare at the blond.

"The question, which I am not sure I want to ask is, why? ... why are you here?" he then calmly inquired. There really was no point in getting any snappy, angry, irritated or whatever more, was it. Not today. For some reason Reita seemed to be going way out of his way and if it weren't to annoy him, if it weren't for the drugs, the ...what was it? "... what's eating you child?" he inquired, somehow managing a bit of humor, which he didn't know if appropriate, but, it really had just dashed out his mouth.

Plus, as soon as he'd been done with this, he'd be off to whatever party with Shera and the PRIDE people so, he still had plenty of time, and ways to salvage the day.
    Reita
    Reita

Post  Reita Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:34 pm

It took a second for the blonde to look over when the brunette started talking to him--not because he was trying to look cool at all, but simply for the fact that he still don't know why he was leaning against this annoyingly loud, bright-lit mechanism. He managed a somewhat bashful smirk, shrugging.

"Maybe I just miss the sound of your voice?" he raised his brows and huffed a small laugh, shaking his head. He really didn't know why he was here though... shit. Maybe he should have just ignored him and kept going, but the guilt was already eating at him. ...But what was he going to do?

Well... He could just get right to the point, right? What was the point in avoiding it?

"You were mad before..." No shit, Sherlock. "Do you not want it...? You could sell it for quite a bit more than you bought it for, you know," he sighed lightly and stretched his neck-- it was so stiff.

"It's an impressive sum of money either way... Are you sure you can flush money down just like that without looking back...?"

From Reita's experience, many high school students didn't have jobs and had parents to provide for them; which meant that they had no need for the monthly allowance that Reita got to try and keep himself alive. So far, he'd managed pretty well with a bit of cash on the side, which was how he got into drugs in the first place.

But most kids weren't that lucky, so talking money was an easy way of getting their attention. Kai probably wasn't like most other kids though... Which could have been why everything he was saying probably sounded all kinds of scummy and low. Not like he could notice though. He really needed to find a better way to use this language. Why was Kai so hard to read in comparison to everyone else?
    Kai
    Kai
    Admin

Post  Kai Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:27 pm

"Maybe you just missed the sound of my voice ..." skeptically repeated the brunette, in a very calm friendly manner, not seemingly prone to wanting to fight or any of the sort, as he just kept listening to what the blond had to say, not giving too much weight to the specific sentence; yet.

And ... he was still at it. Really?

Yet as he looked at him carefully, even in the mist of all the lights, in the middle of all the noise, Kai could somehow tell that Reita also somehow didn't mean any of it in any bad way. Seemingly, he was truly trying to help. Was he so familiar with the drug world? Was this the only way he knew how to communicate with others? Why was he so desperately trying to communicate with him? ... was it really that he just missed the sound of his voice?.

Though the last thought was a little bit to mellow, particularly for their situation, it suddenly seemed more opportune to take on a different approach from screaming and angering, given the recent realization. Maybe he'd mellow up a bit. Maybe he'd go back to be usual and carefree Kai; maybe he'd go back to just be Kai. For a second.

Taking a few steps forward, and keeping himself at a distance in which he knew the other could hear him without having to be any louder, but also not invading his personal space.
    "You know I don't do drugs ..." he began, randomly staring at the machine on which Reita was leaning "... that would have been my first time, but I ended up not doing anything, and I really do not want to start or to sell any ... you know that already ..." he pointed out, raising his eyes straight to his "... if you really want to talk to me, there are so many other things we can talk about about, which are possibly not white and dangerous" he concluded, lightly smiling.

He then looked away from the blond, not wanting to be perceived as overly friendly, or intruder, whatever else, though he wandered if he had faired well in that. He was also about to take a step backwards, suddenly feeling uncomfortable with the vehement beat of his heart; reason also why he had to brake eye-contact. Though he did glimpsed back to him every now and again.
    Reita
    Reita

Post  Reita Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:01 am

Reita felt mildly apprehensive when Kai approached him, not too sure whether he should have been relieved or nervous that he was suddenly so welcome. He rubbed at his nose and and smirked to himself, nodding lightly. The words made sense--he was comforted by the fact that Kai didn't seem to be so upset anymore.

"I can get you the money that you paid for it, if you want." he replied softly, averting his eyes. Why he was still talking money and drugs right after he had just convinced himself that this clearly wasn't the subject to be tossing around so easily? But shit, what else was he supposed to say?

He never went up to people to talk to them for fun unless he was already decent aquaintences with them. But how to do people become good aquaintences...? They do drugs and party together.

...Wow. Mister Suzuki, you are the best, no doubt. Truely, you know how to make friends.

But really, what else did he have to talk about? He offered the smallest of laughs, glancing to the brunette and averting his eyes again, "I don't really have much to talk about other than this, though."

You know, Reita... THAT WAS REALLY WELL SAID. REALLY IT WAS.

But was the blonde aware of this? Hell no. That would make things far too easy.
    Kai
    Kai
    Admin

Post  Kai Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:42 am

"No, please, just forget about drugs for a second okay ..." insisted the brunette, trying to not sound any forceful or rude, as he took two steps forward instead on instect of exasperation "... really, just forget drugs for the moment, which given your case, I might be saying something blasphemous but let's just try this" he repeated with a bit more confidence.

"Granted, I am not the great real life conversant either. I do a lot of things online. In fact, almost everything ... so do not have too much real life expertise, in fact you would be probably best at that than me ..." he pouted, almost thinking to himself, as he heard himself talking about his personality out loud for the first time "... but I do know a gazillion topics ... so we can combine your talking skill, with my knowledge skill ... and come up with a decent convo?" he hesitantly proposed.

As he thought about his words, that, wasn't a bad idea at all. In fact, the more he thought about it, this was perhaps the way they should have started, rather than in that sketchy bathroom way in which they did "for example ... we could motorbikes! They are not drugs, but you seem to like those quite as well, don't you? or at least you are darn good with them ..." he nervously smiled, reluctantly remembering their day in the same arcade.

He hadn't had any idea of how long he had been in the arcade altogether, but now that Reita was there, and that they momentarily seemed to be getting along, it seemed like it was about to fly if not well, a bit smoothly. Yet, as soon as his cellphone rang, he was notified that school had just been over "sorry ..." he quickly excused answering the call.

"Hey there ..." spoke Shsera's familiar voice

"Hi ..." apologetically replied the brunette "... sorry for disappearing on you like that, I completely forgot and went straight to class ... after, checking my time ..." it made no sense but it would have to suffice, cause he hadn't had anything much better to say that wouldn't make him involve the Reita.

"I was a bit worried, but I am glad to hear that you are fine ..." genuinely replied the blond "... so uhm, I was thinking we could have lunch together, right now, then I could take you home soon after that, so that you can get yourself ready and what not ... I still want to give you that something"

"Oh right, sure" he readily replied, completely forgetting about Reita for the time being.

"Good then should I pick you up from home then? ..." he asked

"Actually ... I am ... somewhere around the Big Apple arcade, in fact I'll tell you what, I'll stand in front of it ..." he apologetically explained.

"Okay okay, just got in my care should take me like 10 minutes to get there, so see you in a bit okay?" he then reassured.

"Yes, thank you, and see ya" he concluded, lightly smiling as he kept his cellphone away, and Reita reappeared in his line vision. Oh.

"Ano ..." he then began with a sorry voice, matched to the best sorry expression "... seems like i have to leave for now, but we can do this soon ne?" he then concluded, for once genuinely smiling at the blond "...no drugs with me ne?" he reinforced and with another smile, disappeared.
    Reita
    Reita

Post  Reita Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:07 am

Why was he being so cautious now? Hey you. Yeah you. The idiot with the dead and tattered hair.

Reita wanted to hole himself up at times like this; when people wanted to get to know him and get closer to him. He'd seen how people reacted when they really got to know who he was on the inside-- he made that mistake years ago, but he wouldn't do so now. He was almost out of this damn school unseen and he would stay that way.

"It... It's fine, really." he mumbled on level with the machines around him, leaning closer to the one he was against. He felt like a turtle, but he was almost weirded out. Who was this friendly to anyone without wanting anything in return?

Kiss me.

Oh. That. What a strange time to remember something like that. ...But was this what that was...? How could he know for sure that it was...? ...That it wasn't?

He didn't get too much more time to think as the brunette went to go answer his call, but surely enough, he felt the absence of being the focus of Kai's attention and nearly regretted not trying to keep the attention for just a moment longer. Was he more important than a phone call or not...?

"S-sure..." he drifted off again when Kai turned back to him. It wasn't that he was nervous... He just... didn't want to get too close. The brunette seemed like a nice person, but so did most people when you didn't know them down to the core-- down to what made them who they are and why they're human; faults and all.

No drugs with him? Then they didn't need to talk, right? Did that sound shallow at all? Similar thoughts flitted over Reita's mind as the brunette went his own way, not sure whether he wanted to comply with such ideas or whether to just forget about it all and go his own way. He had felt guilty before because the brunette was down, but now he seemed just dandy and chipper as ever-- so was there any more reason to go talk to him? Reita's concious was cleared right...?

...Right. They didn't need to talk anymore. There was no more going out of his way to go talk to the brunette.

...As jealous as he may have felt when Kai had picked up his phone so cheerily or when Reita had seen him with Shera earlier that day.

... He could say whatever and storm off as usual, but he knew that the thoughts would plague him for the rest of the night. He frowned to himself and made his way to the bathrooms-- he would have to deal with just that then. He had a free joint and a big party to get to.
    Kai
    Kai
    Admin

Post  Kai Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:28 pm

Lunch had been ... delightful? Kai couldn't quite think of another adjective to properly describe, but in the end delightful did quite say a lot. They ate at a Saizeriya, which he hadn't been in a while, and even though they almost fought so that Kai could pay his own food, everything went pretty ... delightfully. They talked about this and that, laughed about this and that, planned this and that, and all along Kai was delightfully thinking of this and tha- no; he was thinking of Reita.

It wasn't obsessively, or angrily, or anything that would provoke any sort of discomforting emotion, but he just happened to be thinking about him. When they talked about this and that, he wondered if Reita wouldn't be interested in talking about this. When they laughed about this and that, he wondered if Reita would laugh about that. When they planned this and that, he actually knew that Reita wouldn't care for neither this nor that.

Kai wasn't stupid. He understood very well that he was interested in Shera, he also could perceive quite well that Shera was most likely interested in him as well. But then, there was Reita. The two of them had the worst start in the history of worst starts, and it wasn't anything that he could blame the blond solely for, cause he made his share of quick, unthoughtful, and downright stupid decision on that mistake of a day.

Yet, Reita was in deed there.

Somewhere, as he was waiting to get picked up in less than five minutes no go to a party, there was an awkward but cool-looking blonde probably smoking a joint, or trying to sell something to someone, or buy something else from another. Was that really okay? Why would anyone feel comfortable with such a lifestyle? Would he start becoming defensive if he began to pry? Stop. Began to pry?

Why do anything that you wouldn't want people do to you Kai? The brunette hated having people in his business; period. He didn't like to appear, or to be noticed but ... the past week ... Reita, the drug thing, having joined PRIDE weren't exactly changing him per say, but he had to start seeing things in a different way; he had to adapt to a new situation. But adaptation is change though, is it not?

Oh shit!

So much for just going to a party and relax. He'd done too much thinking for the whole day, this needed to stop. He was going to miss his ever first Friday-Gameathon online, but he wouldn't be bothered by that right now, which would have brought on another rush of thoughts along about real-life and online-life and such; he'd have his iPhone with him anyways.

Seeing Shera's car from the window, he quickly checked himself at the mirror again, and flew down. His parents had gone to a dinner so nobody was in the house, but they sounded so enthusiastic and happy to know that he for once was going out as well. He hadn't seen them that happy in a while; which was kinda sad.

"Hey there ..." greeted Shera, as Kai approached his car "... looking hot" he then observed once the brunette sat, and skeptically looked at him.

"Are you seeing your reflection in me?" teased the brunette, making them both chuckle.

"No seriously you look good" newly pointed out the bleach blond, unmoving looking at Kai, whom mumbled a shy thanks, and was now nervously staring at the road, and glimpsing at the other every now and then "okay shall we go" he then announced, as Kai nodded in reply, his heart beating so incessantly fast.

They listened to a visual kei rock station on their way, Kai wasn't familiar with almost any of the songs, which was probably going to be what was going to happen at the party as well. but Shera seemed to be incredibly into it, and was telling him everything about the band and the songs that were playing at the moment. He didn't sound any geeky or condescending either while doing as much, which Kai was grateful about, and before they he knew it, they had got to the place.

It was a big villa, the road was filled with cars on both sides, and for a long stretch, and as Shera had predicted, they would have to walk for a while before they could get to it, considering where they had to park.

"Before we go ..." quickly called Shera, as Kai newly leaned back in his chair, and curiously looked at him "... remember therew as something I wanted to give you, now you do not have to think to much about why I wanted to give you this, just know that I think you would look great with a bit of it ..." he almost like warned "... which is why I wanted to see you wear some of it" then stated brinign out a black eye-pencil.

"Ma ... ke-up?" lowly dragged out Kai, feeling suddenly bemused. Wasn't that for girls?

"Yeah, as I said, don't think about it too much, I am wearing a lot of right now, and when you'll go in you'll see Kazuki, probably finished on pencil on one eye ..." he successfully attempted to humor, since Kai was smiling "... may I put just a little bit, I promise it will make you look great" he requested, at which Kai then smiled and nodded, as the blond then gingerly got closer "... just to try okay? I seriously think you'll look fantastic, if not I wouldn't do this" he added, and then remained silent.

Delicately, Shera shifted some of Kai's fringes that were almost covering his right eye, while bringing his face at breathing distance from the other, he gently grabbed his jaw and slightly pulled it up so that he could start with the bottom of the eye. The whole process, for both eye took totally five minutes. Yet, it had been five minutes in which Kai thought he would die by sudden heart explosion.

Shera, given the circumstances, was all over him per say, Kai could feel his breathing, took in his cologne, and could tell that the bleach blond was also staring at him, rather than his eye. It was such an innuendo type of situation, and at the end of it, he was sure Shera seemed about to kiss him, but he halted himself; to Kai's relief. In the sense that, he probably wouldn't have minded, but not in a car. Probably? Whom else would he want to receive his first kiss from? ... oh common Kai! don't even go there ...

"So are you ready?" serenely inquired the bleach blond.

"Yes" readily replied the brunette, as they both got out of the car, and began to walk to the house.

It took them less than he had envisioned to get to the place, probably because they talked all the way, but once they got in, what welcomed him was ... he had no words to describe it, all he could think and wonder was how could so many people all fit in a house?

"This way ..." stated Shera, grabbing his hand, and tightly holding it, which Kai was very grateful about, because he was sure he could get lost; yes he was going to get lost in villa, with all this freaking people no doubt. However as they moved, someone else grabbed the bleach blond, making their walk through halt.

"Shera! You made it ..." loudly spoke a rather jolly looking boy "... dude! Aren't I the man or not? I mean isn't this a fucking party or not?!" he yelled, having everyone yell back in agreement; Kai assumed he was the owner of the house.

"Yes Aoi, you are ..." laughed the bleach blond, as he was being bro-hugged by the brunette owner, which made their hand connection severe. Still keeping himself very close to Shera, Kai then randomly began to look around to see if he could spot someone else with whom he wouldn't mind being around if this Aoi guy didn't end up dislodging himself Shera after all, which, would have sucked, tremendously.
    Reita
    Reita

Post  Reita Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:26 am

Reita hummed listlessly as the group finished up loitering and were getting ready to depart, waving an uncaring good-bye to most and following Sakito and Mally to the car.

"Your house before we head over?" the girl asked in her own catty way; still gentle and quiet, but there was the smallest hint of excitement behind it all.

Reita hummed affirmative and, while they never ended up doing much at the blonde's house, Sakito always insisted and it was always on the lookout for more innovative ways to include the blonde in whatever they did. Besides... Sakito had the car. Reita really couldn't argue when he was planning to drink at a party and wanted a ride back.

By the time the three had gotten back into the car, Reita wasn't too sure as to what they had really done aside from eat a bit and watch random things on the TV that was expansive as it was expensive in the living room.

He ondered what the brunette did most Friday nights.

...Wait, what? No he didn't... Did he?

...Maybe just a little bit. Kai seemed like the kind of person to be playing more games after going to the arcade-- it made Reita frown. He still didn't know how people got hooked on such little things for so long.
    w
    But Kai really had seemed genuine on that offer, even if had seemed a little pushed and maybe a tad too eager. The blond thought about considering it, but it was probably better not to. They were just too different to have anything mildly interesting when combined in any way.

But would admit that the one time that Kai yelled at him on the floor of the school, Reita seen a loneliness and a dying urge akin to his own inside of those accented eyes. But Kai did have people that the could rely on. Reita had seen the concern on Shera's face earlier today-- he was no fool. Maybe he only wanted to see the similar feelings in someone else's eyes that badly. How pathetic.

"It's around here ri-- Aish...! Check out this place." Sakito's bewilderment made it to the backseat and Reita leaned forward enough to catch just a glimpse of the line of cars parked around the fairly large suburban house.

Being fashionably late had its downsides too, it seemed. But the party itself was, sadly, nothing far too impressive. Judging by the look on Mally's face, it probably didn't live up to her higher standards. This might end up being a quick night.

The blonde scanned the bar and snagged two beers, handing one to Sakito's sister before she disappeared off into the crowd. Sakito was gone too-- probably off somewhere smoking some more. He hadn't hit too hard earlier and wasn't one to drink so it was more than a little likely.

Two beers in, Reita hardly felt a gram lighter, but took his third drink out to the dance area anyways, making his way through as if he was busy, but stepping and swaying to the music as well. But he didn't really like dancing with other people-- they always managed to get too attached afterwards. At least most of the people here didn't seem to be as young as him-- that was always a plus, he supposed. He was just trying to get a feel for this party-- it still didn't look too great though.

He scanned the crowd again and stopped when he saw a certain brunette. Was it really him...? Reita had no idea.

Doing what he could to get the brunette's attention, he gave a small wave and curled his finger with a jerk of his neck to motion for him to come over, winking before turning to the kitchen.

Maybe it wasn't Kai. What the hell would be he doing here anyways? Tch, Reita. You're losing it, nigga. Don't be such a bitch and hope that it was him like that.

Even if he did do drugs (Reita was still sure that he had to at least once before...) he wouldn't be here. No way in hell.
    Kai
    Kai
    Admin

Post  Kai Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:41 am

The sudden wave of excitement that crossed him when that stylishly unruly blond mane appeared in his view was something almost embarrassing to describe. There were though so many people all over the place, and the way he had been thinking about Reita, it was likely that Kai might have imagined it; but if it really had been him? And he was calling him over as well.

Alice had followed the rabbit, Neo did as well, so why shouldn't he? Either a dream or not, the worst that could happen is having to fight a dragon in a different dimension, or finding out that he is in fact in another dimension; no biggie.

"I think I saw Kazuki ..." he quickly told Shera, whom was still listening to Aoi rant on.

"Where?" readily replied the bleach blond, curiously asked Shera, and if Kai wasn't mistaken Shera was giving him that save me kind of look, which made Kai feel terribly guilty for just wanting to leave him there and go after Reita; but he had to go, he needed to go.

"Speaking of Kazuki ..." resumed the brunette "... me and you need to talk talk" widely grinned the brunette "... excuse for a sec, this is kinda private" he said to Kai, whom excused them smiling, as Aoi wrapped his arm around Shera's neck dragging him away.

"Kai I'll be back!" was the last thing that Kai heard Shera mumble before they disappeared somewhere. So now he was free to go.

Calmly pushing and shoving his way to the kitchen, and once inside, he stopped for a second. He began to look around the kitchen even though his target was just there backing him, but he started to feel weird. It was one of those moments in which, you want something so bad but then when yo have it you don't know how or what to do with it.

Still calmly randomly looking around, he then approached the brunette, standing by his side, and as natural and nonchalantly as he could he just said "hey ..."
    Reita
    Reita

Post  Reita Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:27 pm

The blonde was, to say the least, amazed. This had to be a sign. Why the brunette was here and why he even followed that cheesy little gesture was a miracle enough.

He raised his brows and raised his glass to Kai with a small nod, "Hey yourself," he walked over to the oven and opened it, pulling out a bitch beer from a small basket of ice in it. It was a small trick that not many knew-- Reita was just glad that the kitchen was off to the side and didn't contain any alcohol aside from just that. Unscrewing the top with ease, he offered the drink before setting it on the counter between them, leaning just a bit farther away.

"Is this the outgoing, daring side of Mr. Uke that I've yet to see?" he smirked and took a small swig, "What are you doing here? The arcade not exciting enough for you?"

The smirk was gone as he looked around the kitchen rather aimlessly, in the smallest way trying to avoid the other's gaze. It was a good question-- what was the brunette doing here? It wasn't a very good crowd of people to be hanging around. Those that did better than most didn't come to parties like this-- they had better things to do, better places to stay; things that they cared about.

The people here had no idea what they were doing with themsevles aside from losing it for another night. It was all really lame when Reita thought about it-- but that still didn't answer the question pertaining to why in the world Kai was here at all.

But...! Shera wasn't here with him. Well, maybe Shera wasn't here at all, but that was more unlikely than anything, really. Reita had seen Shera here at a few of these before, but not too many. He'd seen another blonde near Kai when he waved, but it was dark, so he wasn't too sure. Who else could it have been?

Whatever. He didn't care. It didn't matter...

... Kai was here with him now, so it didn't even matter. He was better than Shera anyways.

...What the hell was that supposed to mean? Reita was getting soft as a pancake here.

A little irate with himself, he walked to stand in front of the brunette, doing his best to corner him against the counter, "I do owe you something though, don't I?" he leaned forward just a bit and cocked a brow, still cradling his drink. He wasn't that tipsy just yet, but just hardly wanted to mess with someone... This was revenge for catching him off guard at the arcade.
    Kai
    Kai
    Admin

Post  Kai Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:39 pm

"Well it is a big step for me you know ..." he began to reply, trying to sound as nonchalantly and calm as he obviously wasn't, as he watched the blond walk towards the oven "... but if you have to know I usually don't go to the arcade on Friday, I stay home and have a PC-game marathon ..." he then trialed off, and silenced himself before a pair of nerd glasses and suspenders could fall over him from Marioland "... but some of the PRIDE people are here, they invited me so ... here I am ... or not ..." e then concluded peeping at the madness that was going on out of the kitchen, trying to see if perhaps he could spot Shera. Though he suddenly did spot Kazuki somewhere on the couch; busying himself.

"Thanks ... but I think I'll hold off ... for now ..." he politely refused the beer. He had drank before of course. He had a convention once in which he met with some of his online friends and went on a road trip.

That probably be the happiest day in his life, hanging around people whom didn't need to constantly pry or even talk to him at all, but they were happy to be around each other and that was all that mattered. Then two of them were 21 so they got them the booze.

The only reason why he wouldn't drink tonight, was that he didn't trust himself getting drunk in the mist of people he ultimately really didn't know. Even Reita; particularly Reita.

Then, before he could realize anything, as soon as he turned to back the counter Reita was backing him up to it, and judging by his words, he was in for his lips.

He really had been taken off-guard. He hadn't expected something like that from Reita at all, and in all honesty he didn't know how to react, though his body seemed to never miss a bit uh? Racing heartbeat was at his high, averting eyes were somewhere to the side, and the palm of his hands were readily on the blond's chest: Yeah, one hell of a body he had.

"Y-you don't owe me anything ..." he managed to stutter, still looking away. He was so close "... how many times do we have to go through this ..." he then stated with a light nervous laughter "... you don't owe me anything ... in fact if anything ... I probably owe you, for having ..." he then stopped, momentarily looking forwards, as he suddenly realized that in fact, what he was currently saying; was true. He probably did owe Reita's awkward interaction his life "... basically weirded me out of you know, that stuff

He'd probably never get another chance to get to kiss the blond so easily. Reita was proabbly not thinking properly, thanks to the beer perhaps, meaning that Kai should have probably just gone ahead and let the blond have his way, and make them both happy.

Yet, he didn't want it like that. He knew he couldn't afford princess behavior, and all that crap, but being kissed by a drunk sounding, and still bet-talking Reita wasn't exactly how he would have liked this to have been, no matter how much he wanted to kiss him. More than anyone else, even more than Shera, whom until they got into his car tonight he truly thought was going to be his only concern.

But the way his heart jumped when he saw Reita tonight, the way his mind didn't seem to be able to think about anyone else ... the way his heart beat simply by being around him; were enough an indication, which he couldn't deny anymore.

Liked it or not, understood it or not, he liked Reita Suzuki and that was the end of that. Yeah, the sure to be miserable end of that.
    Reita
    Reita

Post  Reita Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:33 am

Oh no he didn't... A PC Marathon...? It nearly made the blonde wince... But anyways...

Ah, but he did owe the brunette... Things had gotten so much more interesting since their meeting, but Reita wouldn't say that out loud.

Besides, there were hands on his chest that he needed to tend to. Putting his beer down to the side, he placed both hands on each side of the brunette and touched their temples together, grazing the tip of his nose against the hairline.

He snickered, "If you insist... But then, what should I ask for?" he mumbled to his ear. He probably smelt a tad like light alcohol drenched in smoke, but he was so moved by what meeting a single person could do to one's daily life that he just couldn't help himself. Kai had him curious before, but now that Shera and PRIDE were around, the brunette didn't want to bother with him anymore...? What was that?

But... the blonde would have been so let down if Kai didn't actually want something like this.

...Something like this? What was something like this? When had Reita stopped teasing and having different thoughts...?

Oof. This was bad.

The mere realization of it all had his heart speeding and his mind blank; did he actually want to kiss this kid? He had never had these kinds of thoughts towards the same gender before, but then again he hadn't really thought about liking anyone this way for more than a few hours or so. What was going on?

He pulled back a little quicky, but didn't take his hands off the table. He still had no control over himself. He needed to stop this before it got too far.

"What if... it's exactly what you want? Would you still say no?" he asked with half lidded eyes, blinking precariously.

AND WHAT IF KAI THOUGHT YOU WERE A CREEPY-ASS FREAK, YA IDIOT?

But he just couldn't help himself from being pulled in. It would be his downfall.
    Kai
    Kai
    Admin

Post  Kai Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:12 pm

How had him placing his hands as a halting moving on the blond's chest, suddenly turned into a come forward sign? And before he even had the time to figure out what to do, his all limbs weakened, as soon the blond's skin made contact with his.

The whispering, the breathing, the light smell of beer and the heavy one of smoke not bothering him at all, but if possible serving to inebriate his dazed sense even more. He was so lost in the whole sensation, he didn't even understand the first sentence that the blond had stated.

With his eyes still glued to the ground, and his slightly shaking hands still firmly on the other's chest, he began tried his best to not began a loud erratic breathing, as he wondered why was the blond suddenly silent, and still on him like that. God, Kai wish the other knew what he was doing to him.

"W-what ... if they see us ..." he attempted to say, but it was probably said so lowly and weakly that for a second the brunette even wondered if perhaps he hadn't just thought it.

Finally, Reita pulled back a little, and his hands went back on the counter, movement after which Kai's hands instantly fell back to their own side, as his back almost slacked on the counter in relief. Almost, because the blond was still kinda close. One thing he had to attempt was raise his eyes, and then, came the question that made him do just that.

With a bitter-but-sweeter smile he looked up at the blond with gentle eyes and asked him "... can you even handle what I think I want?" after which he searched in those unreadable eyes for a second or so, and newly dropped his eyes to the ground, wondering exactly what he had said that for.

Stupid crushing high-schooler.
    Reita
    Reita

Post  Reita Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:55 am

If someone saw...? Was that really all that was on Kai's mind right now? Really now? Their faces were the smallest distance apart and it was all he got from--

His thoughts stopped when the brunette looked up at him, staring far deeper than his outer appearnce.

And there it was again. 

That seemingly undying loneliness that Reita knew so well; the kind that could eat a person alive if left alone for long enough. But the look in Kai's eyes was different from what he'd seen in his own, yet still exactly the same. He felt the pull again from the urge to just right everything that caused such extreme introvertedness-- be it shy overall or the kind that no one saw. 

All he wanted to do... Was just show Kai that he wasn't alone and that...

Reita felt a chin in his fingers and lips against his-- he had hardly realized it. And that was that. He was kissing the brunette. 

He was kissing Kai. 

Why wasn't he freaking out? Reita didn't know how things got to this or how his feelings had changed so quickly; he didn't even know whether this kiss was out of sympathy or just because he felt like it. But it did feel appropriate for the moment and Reita couldn't say that he wasn't enjoying himself.

The hand that had yet to leave the counter found its way to the brunette's back, pulling him closer softly enough to assure any comfort.

Why he was still at this, he had no idea, but what confused him further was the pain in his chest from doing this. Why did this feel so gratifying and wrong at the same time? It was frightening.
    Kai
    Kai
    Admin

Post  Kai Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:00 pm

Waiting for a smart-ass answer or some sort of pointed remark from the blond, Kai had kept himself silent and gaze-averting leaning on that counter, when he suddenly felt fingers grabbing on his chin, and before he could even put together the subsequent actions that followed that, all he knew, was that Reita Suzuki's lips were presently on his.

Reita was kissing him.

His body froze and shook at the same time, his eyes had gone wide open, and his brain just couldn't rationalize a single thing, but panic along side with his heart which threatened to destroy his ribcage.

How had this happened? He was so confused. He thought the other didn't want to have anything with him when dealing to any homosexual type of emotions, and now he was being kissed. He was being attacked in the subtlest and most powerful way in which Kai could have presently been attacked, and he wondered if the other actually knew.

Did Reita know how bad he had wanted to be kissed by him? He doubted, he didn't know, he couldn't think. He really couldn't. He felt like he was about to melt, explode, or anything that involved himself vanishing because of sudden violent happiness.

But what was this really about? Was it a prank? Did he mean it? Could Reita Suzuki have meant to kiss him? So many freaking questions were rushing through his head, however, Kai had wanted this so bad that in this particular moment of his life he wondered if he should care.

Should he care that perhaps this was simply meant to make ridicule of him? should he care that perhaps after this there would have been a crowd of people disapprovingly staring at him? The self-defense system in his brain told him he should back off, but his heart responded differently.

The touch of the blond's hands now on him, the look he was able to catch before the kiss, the feeling of synchrony he felt they were sharing, made him think that maybe he should, or rather could dare to see if he could take this a tiny step further.

He raised his still slightly shaking and insecure hands, and gingerly held on to the back of the blond's shirt, not feeling too confident as to completely embrace him yet. Simultaneously, he parted his lips, just a little, and even though he never kissed anyone before, he knew there was tongue work involved, but his tongue was going to stay put.

That was an invitation, if Reita was even a little bit serious about this then he would keep taking the lead, if not, he'd just seal back his lips, and no harm would be have done. Hopefully.
    Reita
    Reita

Post  Reita Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:31 pm

Reita felt his breath shallow even further than it already had when he felt those plush lips part for his. His chest tightened and the turmoil he felt inside of him increased.

What was this? An invitation? No, Reita. Here and now-- it wasn't proper timing. Plus, the booze was starting to kick in. 

Oh, but... He didn't really want to stop. Not just yet. 

Reita held for just a moment-- the smallest bit of hesitation, before falling deeper into the brunette, using gentle, open mouthed kisses. He just wanted to dissolve into this comforting feeling. But why was he still kissing him?

Maybe it felt nice. Maybe it was comforting. Maybe he wanted to comfort the brunette. Maybe, in some messed up way, he found this funny and amusing. 

If only it were that easy of an annswer. He felt the hand on the brunette's back slip off to the counter as he finally, slowly pulled back, almost ahort of breath. Reita kept the soft grip on his chin and put their foreheads together. 

"Now," he started, voice just above a whisper, "stop looking like that. You should get back to whoever you came with. I'm sure they're worried."

It sounded a lot more vague and insensitive than Reita had meant it, but it was most likely due to the fact that his entire body was shaking and his mind afloat. 
    Kai
    Kai
    Admin

Post  Kai Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:08 am

Were they still in the kitchen? Were his feet still touching the ground? If so, he couldn't tell. Reita hadn't exactly replied as he thought he would have, yet he had in his way made a progression and now Kai really couldn't help but having to think about what all of this meant. This moment, which was so close, if not exactly magical to him, was it just some sort of mistake, or sudden whim for the blond?

Now those words he hadn't expected, or rather, he hadn't want to hear. He wanted to get angry at the blond for having dismissed his, and their, first kiss in such a way but, he was right. Talking about choosing the wrong moment to be right.

So he silently and slowly nodded, keeping closed eyes he hadn't even noticed he had closed, yet he wasn't moving. He had to go look for Shera, it was only right for him to do so, he knew it was. Kai knew he had to go, but he couldn't get himself to move, and lose any of the warmth he gained from the blond, same as his touch, his heartbeat ... or was it his own? Was he mistaken or, were both they hearts beating at the same pace.

And then, without even thinking, instead of him simply replying "yes I should go" he somehow manged to say "Do you really want to let me go? ..." he dazedly inquired, while slowly opening his eyes. However, at the end of the sentence realizing what he said, quickly placed his hand over his mouth, as if he had cursed, and after frantically nodding he took another quick look at Reita, and left the kitchen.

He needed air, and lots of it. First he'd get air then he'd look for Shera. As soon as he stumbled his way outside, in the porch, he dragged himself to one corner of it, and for some reason no too clear to himself, as soon as he raised his head to the sky a couple of tears rolled down his eyes, carrying with them some of the black pencil Shera had previously applied.

It hurt. Falling in love, like any other fall, fucking hurt.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:28 am